Page 178 of 297 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2962
    Character
    Teloc
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 75
    Imprimatur taking forever, its annoying being locked behind them still after years when starting over cause you want to see everything again.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    All I want for christmas is a search on the AH. Type in an item name and not have to dig through the categories to find what you want, not find it, have to wait for the list to finish loading and then check another category.
    (3)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    ok small request. Can you FIX fishing. like make stuff worth money to npc or ah, and make it so bots don't threaten everything. I miss fishing, and I was an avid fisherman as my first craft years ago. before the bots got so bad. but if anyone can come up with ways to make fishing great again. I would so be happy!
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    oh I got an idea. you can fish up fish and trade them for points to a npc, then when you get enough points you can trade it for gil or items of value or keys like gobbie keys. this will keep botters from just sitting there on one spot all day by putting a limit to the amount of points you can get per trip.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

on our server

on our server the sparks farming is always overcrowded, which means most of the time we cannot participate without going to a lower level fight and fighting 100x more mobs just to get the same amount of sparks. we need more sparks farming areas or maybe even a couple more fields would suffice like escha zitah.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    there need to be better measures in place to deal with people who manipulate ah prices for a living. im not going to mention names, or point the finger, but we have quite a few on our server, who have done it for more than 8 years. if you want people to be happy playing your game, get rid of the drama.
    (0)

Character
    Bastiara
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

QoL

Quote Originally Posted by Lucor View Post
    Another QoL suggestion I would like to make is having something like an /equipset for BLU spells. There are many ways a BLU can configure their spells to be optimal for different situations, but with all the spells a BLU can learn, it can become a big inconvenience having to go through the spell list when making big changes. The spell set option could be added under the Blue Magic category right below 'Set Spells'. If we were given 5-10 available customizable sets for the spells, it would be a large time saver. It would also make it not so horrifying when accidentally setting you sub to BLU, and get you spell set erased.
    Definitely, yes please!
    Also, why do we still only have 7 AH slots??
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Davraena View Post
    Probably a technical limitation.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Davraena View Post
    Definitely, yes please!
    its a server capacity thing. It's probably only a problem on Asura though at this point. A lot of people piled on it as the overall population declined so it ended up becoming bigger than most servers were even back in the heyday. So while your server seems pretty chill, there is one server that is actually congested.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I got an idea. what about a humongous storage in the mog garden, so we can keep all the augmented rare stuff for use, but don't have to always have it on us. that would solve the inventory and wardrobe problems.
    (0)

Page 178 of 297 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast