Page 67 of 297 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
    Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Could we please have the job points menu have cursor memory. The merit point menu remembers what job you had last selected so seems it has to be possible to add it to job points as well. Its kind of annoyin to scroll down and find blue mage in a hurry every time i want to check my status on job points as im exping.
    (4)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just might be off topic but really hoping for more logon campaigns with these item's!

I didn't get as many points this month as i'd like to because of being busy and all but surely hope they'll include more campaigns with upgrade items such as Pil's Tuille that I was going for but ending up 500 points short and positive I would of might of had them over night/early this morning if my pc wasn't messing up to be frozen plus rebooted with game running but minimized while pc basically mostly frozen due to dells support assist app that had malfunctioned in which I had to hit the power button on my laptop to shut it down.. After reboot uninstalled app and lbrought up the playonline log-in screen and Did the tool under the playonline viewer log-in screen to check files under playonline viewer, next ffxi files, then since i still have tetra master files for some unknown reason, i had checked them as well.

Sorry went off topic but mainly wanted to state, I hope they do more of those campaigns very extremely soon with upgrade items such as those as I cant afford in gil's at the rate of those item's cost and yes very horrible at making or increasing gil's here so that be my route of choosing to get those items for my furthering reforged upgrades as i've not had luck in the killing vw-nm ways or no ones really doing them any more anyways. well other bit of it not having the right jobs or spell's to do it anyways but easily die to much if I do, do it.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

As a quick update to my previous post, we’re also considering placing Survival Guides in the following areas:

Caedarva Mire / Halvung / Behemoth's Dominion / Dragon's Aery / Valley of Sorrows / Ifrit's Cauldron / Zeruhn Mines
    (7)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I know this probably isn't a major thing but MUM Medals in the Mummers Coalition are not in any of the Currencies tab, they should be.
    (1)

Character
    Jedd
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    As a quick update to my previous post, we’re also considering placing Survival Guides in the following areas:

Caedarva Mire / Halvung / Behemoth's Dominion / Dragon's Aery / Valley of Sorrows / Ifrit's Cauldron / Zeruhn Mines
    Could you also include a Survival Guide for the Boyahda Tree? You got Dragon's Aery right there, so it seems pretty odd to skip over the popular 60's leveling zone that you have to pass through to reach it. It's the only zone in Li'Telor that doesn't have one and it's probably the most traversed zone in the region nowadays.

Sure it has a Home Point, but so do zones like Teriggan and Ru'Aun, plus it's much further in and surrounded by higher level mobs than the ones near the entrance/Grounds Tome.
    (0)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedd View Post
    Could you also include a Survival Guide for the Boyahda Tree? You got Dragon's Aery right there, so it seems pretty odd to skip over the popular 60's leveling zone that you have to pass through to reach it. It's the only zone in Li'Telor that doesn't have one and it's probably the most traversed zone in the region nowadays.

Sure it has a Home Point, but so do zones like Teriggan and Ru'Aun, plus it's much further in and surrounded by higher level mobs than the ones near the entrance/Grounds Tome.
    As far as I know there is one in the Boyahda Tree but not yet inside Dragon's Aery as stated there is going to be. Can someone verify this really Quick??
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-04-2015 at 04:01 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I'll add to that list of all Teleports to various Area's in various Methods!

I was thinking of adding Survival Guide, Home Point, and a Runic Waypoint or a Runic Waypoint Zone-in to Purgonorgo Isle and of course there all separated to be located around the island in various area's.

Just thought of this while here and wondering would it be possible to Add some Nomad Moogle's/MH-Moogle NPC's to Purgonorgo Isle as well, Like you you guys did with selbina and mhaura a few years back. Also wonder if it be possible to add AH npc's around the island or somewhere on the island kind of like Raboa and Norg has in their area's?

What do you guys think, a bit over the top or is it really a cool idea??
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-04-2015 at 04:03 AM.

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post

Please add one in Aydeewa Subterrane, near the PW pop.
    (1)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by larrymc View Post
    Please add one in Aydeewa Subterrane, near the PW pop.
    Actually, it would be nice if they added them near every ZNM pop.
    (2)

Character
    Myrddin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 45
    Is it possible to add (Earth Time) beside the ingame clock?
    (0)

Page 67 of 297 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast