Page 113 of 297 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2962
    Can you get stuff out of it at Nomads? I can't lol.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    You can, Om, you just have to set it. :P
    Storage, though, is the one that would be nice to be unlocked for all nomad moogles though, since that's 25% of my available gear. Not like it's hard to teleport to a main town for a MH, but it's annoying if say, mid-Ambuscade I wanted to change jobs and a chunk of my gear was missing due to being in storage.
    (1)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Now I can.

I gave up, set to to whitegate only and then back to everwhere. But yeah, I could see in the box, it was just greyed-out.

Hmm.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Leocon View Post
    This isn't so much a QoL suggestion as more a basic common sense suggestion.

When talking to Temptrix and verifying which NMs you've killed for Aeonic Weapon progression, there's no obvious method of closing the menu. No "Cancel/I'm done" option. The only options are "Show me what I've killed" and "I'd like to give up entirely" The latter of which cancels the quest all together. Even using the ESC key doesn't close the menus. The only way to close the menus is to click on one of the enemies listed under "Show me what I've killed." That is absolute garbage.

I would just like to point out how unbelievably asinine that menu layout is. And what's worse, it caused one of my friends to cancel her weapon because she couldn't find any way to close the menu, even when trying to just ESC out of it. She clicked the only option that seemed to suggest "cancel" which was the "I'd like to give up entirely." Yes there were several warnings asking for confirmation, but the fact that the menu can't be closed with ESC when the majority of menus in this game can, and there was no obvious "cancel/leave" option in the menu, she went the only option that seemed HALFWAY logical.

50k beads and progress already made were thrown away by terrible menu design. I have to say this is the most disappointed I've ever been in the design of this game, and it's due to a damn poorly laid out menu.
    We're very sorry to hear about this inconvenience caused due to the menu layout.
    We brought this up with the development team, and I'm happy to announce that we're planning the following options when interacting with Temprix:

- Adding an option to leave the menu.
    - Adding the ability to cancel out of the menu by using the cancel button/key.
    - Instead of going back to the previous selection when selecting "Give up Entirely", it will end the event.

We hope this helps alleviate any possible issues when creating Aeonic Weapons, and we thank you for your feedback!
    (9)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Hello, everyone.

There have been scattered requests for new weapon skills and magic spells here and there, and I wanted to inform you about the current situation.
    Whether it's weapon skills, abilities, or the various types of magic spells, the development team needs to create the animation and effects (in addition to the actual stats) for each race, and adding these elements, which takes time, makes it considerably difficult to these things.

On the other hand, when it comes to job traits, items, and monsters that utilize existing graphics, there is a significant difference in the required amount of resources, and it is much easier to implement new ones.

We also do not have any plans to eliminate already implemented abilities and magic spells to create space for new ones.
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone.

There have been scattered requests for new weapon skills and magic spells here and there, and I wanted to inform you about the current situation.
    Whether it's weapon skills, abilities, or the various types of magic spells, the development team needs to create the animation and effects (in addition to the actual stats) for each race, and adding these elements, which takes time, makes it considerably difficult to these things.

On the other hand, when it comes to job traits, items, and monsters that utilize existing graphics, there is a significant difference in the required amount of resources, and it is much easier to implement new ones.

We also do not have any plans to eliminate already implemented abilities and magic spells to create space for new ones.
    /poke Camate

What about my request to make it so holding Shift (or another custom key) would allow us to transfer stacks of items in one enter instead of having to specify the amount every time?
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Raiya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone.

Just trying to clarify but its easier to impliment new spells than adding existing spells? o.O That doesnt seem right expecially since there's a bunch of spells in the dat files that have never been used even tho theyre there. (examples Dia goes up to tier V and Aga and Bio V even theres quite a few of em).

There have been calls (myself included) that the dev team impliment the missing spells like Banish IV Banishga III for example since those spells are already there and would take less effort. In addition Light Spirit uses Banish IV and there was testing of those spells on the test server ages back but nothing done on the live. That and ever since the level cap was raised from 75 that a bunch of the higher tier spells that were never implimented for players even tho they should have been added be added in however late.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raiyara; 06-10-2016 at 12:59 AM.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Huh... works for me.

You know what else would be nice in the old cities like these with the nomad moogles? I'd like to see npc's such as RoE to store copper vouchers and um... forgot the rest at the moment but I am sure I'll think of it yet again while playing with in those cities at some point...

Hey Catmato, I see you are standing in that spot again the last time I saw you in remora, woops I mean leviathan server for ambuscade! ;-D
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-10-2016 at 12:20 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Have you thought of releasing any of the spells there are animations for in the game already?

Wall, Might, Faith, Reflect, Care, Confuse, Toad, Aer, Baraer, Barera, Aqua, Baraqua, Baraquara, Ignis, Barignis, Barignisra, Terra, Barterra, Barterrara

or the spells Mobs have access to:

Tractor II
    Bio V
    Poison IV
    Poison V
    Poisonga IV
    Poisonga V
    Dia IV
    Dia V
    Diaga IV
    Diaga V
    Banish V
    Banishga IV
    Banishga V
    Dokumori: San
    Hojo: San
    Jubaku: San
    Kurayami: San
    Tonko: San
    Army's Paeon VII
    Army's Paeon VIII
    Cactuar Fugue
    Chocobo Hum
    Devotee Serenade
    Foe Requiem VIII
    Jester's Operetta
    Moogle Rhapsody
    Protected Aria

--- Here's what they could do ---

Wall > Pro Shell All in One > Maybe Stronger than P5/S5? PLD/RUN

Might > Vit+/Acc+ > PLD/RUN Only, Only works while you are current hate target

Faith > Mnd+/Cure%+ > WHM/SCH(Light Arts)/RDM/PLD/RUN, lost if you use an offense spell

Care > Cure Amnesia > WHM/SCH(Light Arts)

Confuse > CONFUSE!! > BLM/RDM/DRK/SCH(Dark Arts)

Toad > Probably too hard to implement > BLM/DRK/RDM

Cactuar Fugue > Confuse Song > BRD

Devotee Serenade > Magic Accuracy+ Song > BRD

Moogle Rhapsody > Ranged Attack Speed+ > BRD

Protected Aria > MDB+ song > BRD

Chocobo Hum > Fast Cast+ Song > BRD
    (3)
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Yeah seems like the perfect time to use assets that have already been made but aren't being used in the game.
    (0)

Page 113 of 297 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast