Page 38 of 297 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
    Character
    Raiya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Few things I can think of that I'd like to see added to the game.

1) Ability to change race/look of your character. Hell my character is nearly 10 years old but is still stuck as a hume after all this time. Really wanted to change it to elvaan. Also would like to see new looks for the characters even if its only a limited array. Each race and sex basically has only 8 looks to choose from (technically 16 but problem is theyre basically nothing more than a slightly different haircolour in these cases) Would be nice to be able to change the look of a character after all this time.
    2) New game engine. Doesnt have to be a immediate ARR renewal but would be nice to see an upgraded engine for this game. It still struggles to load characters in busy areas even on a top end computer which is more than 10yrs ahead of its original specs. Would be nice to see a more efficient engine that can use the existing resources for the game but handle as good as XIV's with the ability to add more character customisation or that. Probably overdue at this point as well since sooner or later the game might not work with newer os's or hardware V_V.
    3) Those spells mobs have we never got for whatever reason: Theres quite a few remaining spells in the dats that have never been used ingame or rarely that would be nice to see added for players for their respective classes
    Banish IV, V and Banishga III, IV, V for WHM.
    Dia III + IV and Diaga II and III for WHM and RDM with Dia V and Diaga IV and V RDM exclusive
    Theres also a few enfeebs never added like curse, virus, confuse, berserk as well
    -aga enfeebs for RDM. Bio III and IV for BLM and RDM with Bio V rdm only. (adjust as necessary and change out Dia III and Bio III from RDM merits for something else like with what happened with SMN a while ago)
    -aga elemental spells IV and V for BLM (obviously adjusted to be the same potency on a single target as their single tier counterparts.
    Also the remaining Ni and san enfeebs added, (jubaku Ni and SAn, Dokumori Ni and San, Kurayami san, theres even a tonko san tho that could simply be added as an ultra long hide spell .
    Also a reworking of the poison and poisonga spells as theres up to tier V of single and aga forms of it.
    (2)
    Last edited by Raiyara; 07-03-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Character
    Halzton
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    .Limbus is still untouched, the time penalty of 20 hrs is to extend now days. could at least split Temenos and Apollyon, make it able to do both per day.
    (1)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I said before and I'll say again. Make everything sellable at the auction house. Why on earth can you bazaar dyna currency but not just list it on the AH? Same goes with ground king pop items, sky gods pops, Al'Taieu pops, etc. All the adoulin content is sellable on AH (skirmish pieces, shards for popping delve NM's, etc, etc). It just makes no sense. I have savoury shanks on my mules but no way to get them to my main to use, unless I ask a LS mate for help transferring them.... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!
    (2)

Totally agree with the aggravation of getting things on a mule (whether through flotsam or login points or whatever) and not being able to send it to my main on same account or put on AH.
    Why can I send Rem's Tale chapters but not plutons/boulders/beitetsu?
    Why are Drill Calamary ex?
    I get these random things in the garden that I can't send, can't sell, don't know what the hell to do with it.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by NimrodXI View Post
    .Limbus is still untouched, the time penalty of 20 hrs is to extend now days. could at least split Temenos and Apollyon, make it able to do both per day.
    I rather have it where you can enter more then once per day specially if you forget to bring a form of re-raise and end up exiting unexpectedly, like make where can enter 2 or maybe 3 times per day would be considerably nice and the ability to call forth trust/alter ego npc's with inside Dynamis and Limbus/Tremendous/Apollyon would also be nice to use for solo inside them as well. well I suppose they could make it where you could enter another area of Dynamis but cant re-enter the same dynamis area you just entered in the same day.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Illuminate
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I would really like to see the rate that Imperial Army I.D. Tags renew reduced from 24 hours to something more reasonable.
    (6)

Quote Originally Posted by SylphThor View Post
    I would really like to see the rate that Imperial Army I.D. Tags renew reduced from 24 hours to something more reasonable.
    Yes please. Also the wait on getting a campaign medal evaluation needs to be reduced to 1 day. PLEASE.... omg... seriously.
    (3)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Paugue
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I don't suppose we could get the game to run at 60 frames per second instead of 30FPS for the PC version or maybe have the option in the game settings to choose between running one or the other? I would just like the game to look a little smoother in general.
    (6)

Greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

After making it possible to enter seal battlefields with Trust alter egos in the June version update, we’ve determined a bug that removes buffs upon entry. As this is a bug that is closely tied to the system changes that allow alter egos to enter these battlefields, it will take a bit of time to fix.

On the positive side, we have been looking into changing battlefield rules. In particular, we’d like to change the system so that when entering a battlefield the cool downs of all special abilities, job abilities, and magic spells are reset. We feel this will allow you to repeat battlefields more easily and also encourage you to employ special abilities into your strategies better.

With this system change, you’ll be able to use special abilities outside of battlefields and then reuse them again once you enter a battlefield, which is why we had planned to implement a feature that removes all of your buffs upon entry.

As this is a very large change, we’d like to look into this very carefully, but I wanted to give you all a heads up.

The team is working towards fixing this bug as well as making this change in the August version update.
    I have an update on this to share.

The development team has been looking into implementing a feature that would reset the recast timers on all abilities when entering battlefields; however, various concerns about balance arose and they need additional time to look into this.

Additionally, the team has also looked into how buffs are removed when entering seal battlefields, but they’ve encountered some technical issues and will have to push this back.

I'll give you all an update once there is more progress on this!
    (10)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    The development team has been looking into implementing a feature that would reset the recast timers on all abilities when entering battlefields; however, various concerns about balance arose and they need additional time to look into this.
    How about just for once the 'team' put aside their fixation about 'balance', especially where frankly it isn't a serious problem, in order to fix a bug that is having a negative effect on the very people this mechanic was added for: people otherwise unable to complete content if they can't use their Trust NPCs?

When I read about Trust was elated, finally I thought a way for me to get my duo through Beyond Infinity after over a year hoping SE would follow through on their earlier comment about making it soloable like all other LBs.

But as it stands I have little chance, first because you restricted calling NPCs to the leader only and now because bugs mean they're likely to disappear on entry.

Why add content that's so clearly untested?
    (1)
    Last edited by Kraggy; 07-15-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Page 38 of 297 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast