Page 142 of 297 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2962
    Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I would like to request that SE ease up on many restrictions put in place to battle RMT. I think it's safe to say that battle is over in this game, but even if it is not: The million gil limit needs to go. The coral fragment fishing nerf REALLY needs to go(I talk out of my ass here I assume it's in effect after much research and supply being next to none on Q). Several other such nerfs need to be eased up or let go.

As for controlling the market, Bill Gates gonna Gates, okay. If you want to avoid encountering Bill Gates then you don't weasel your way onto a market scene Bill Gates brought back from the dead and start undercutting Bill Gates expecting no response, lol. Sharing sales is fine with Bill Gates. Bill Gates does not mind that. But Bill Gates gonna Gates when you start getting greedy and cause a price war. Pro-tip: don't focus on a single item. It only causes price wars and eventually market crashes, and I guarantee you Bill Gates will be the one who brings it back from the dead shortly after you move on to another item.
    (2)
    Last edited by Vold; 03-11-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

bill gates
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    I would like to request that SE ease up on many restrictions put in place to battle RMT. I think it's safe to say that battle is over in this game, but even if it is not
    It's definitely not, but it's clear that the anti-RMT measures they have in place serve more as an inconvenience to those of us playing by the rules than to those of us working around them.
    (3)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

spectral jig

i was wondering if you could increase the time on spectral jig from what it is to at least what silent oils and prism powders are.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    I would like to request that SE ease up on many restrictions put in place to battle RMT. I think it's safe to say that battle is over in this game, but even if it is not: The million gil limit needs to go. The coral fragment fishing nerf REALLY needs to go(I talk out of my ass here I assume it's in effect after much research and supply being next to none on Q). Several other such nerfs need to be eased up or let go.
    I honestly can't think of any anti-RMT features that would still be required nowadays... I'm pretty sure that simple sparks farming probably would be able to net any hypothetical modern RMTs significantly more gil/hr than any other activity like fishing/farming possibly could... I personally loathe the fishing fatigue system and would rejoice IRL if it were removed. It's the insurmountable barrier to me getting any form of enjoyment out of fishing now.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

BILL GATES!!!
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    people who control the market themselves for an extended period of time should be banned. or punished in some way.
    by this i meant that there are people who have been running crafting for 8 plus years. especially goldsmithing on my server. i know they are a paying customer, but they hurt so many other people from ever wanting to do that craft by cheating the market.
    (0)

Player
    by this i meant that there are people who have been running crafting for 8 plus years. especially goldsmithing on my server. i know they are a paying customer, but they hurt so many other people from ever wanting to do that craft by cheating the market.
    That's not cheating the market, it's called establishing a brand name. XD Do you seriously believe that players should be punished for being successful?
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    That's not cheating the market, it's called establishing a brand name. XD Do you seriously believe that players should be punished for being successful?
    there is no success when you buy your gil to get started with a monopoly.
    (0)

Player
    there is no success when you buy your gil to get started with a monopoly.
    If they bought it nearly a decade ago, there's little that could (or should) be done about it at this point.. Even real world crimes have a statute of limitations ya know? XD

And other than the specific names that irritate you, how many unrelated, honest crafters would be potentially affected by any sort of AH-scan-based punishment? Probably more than one, which would be too many IMO as far as this issue goes.

I don't really understand how or why anyone can "cheat" the crafting market/system, btw.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 03-15-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Page 142 of 297 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast