Page 35 of 297 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
    Greetings,

Wishing you could play the classic themes from Chains of Promathia or Aht Urhgan once again while on the title screen? We asked the development team if they could add an option to the configuration to change the BGM and they said they will be looking into it.
    (15)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Wishing you could play the classic themes from Chains of Promathia or Aht Urhgan once again while on the title screen? We asked the development team if they could add an option to the configuration to change the BGM and they said they will be looking into it.
    Not exactly groundbreaking, but still a nice touch. It's a nice option between silence and those godforsaken horns.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Not exactly groundbreaking, but still a nice touch. It's a nice option between silence and those godforsaken horns.
    Oh god yeah - I really dislike the current theme. It's SO LOUD and BRAZEN.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Greetings,

Wooot!

/10char
    (0)

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Would be great, I miss other opening music.
    (0)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Character
    Maledict
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Hey, could you ask them to add in a "random opening theme on login" option? There are times where I want to be surprised. XD
    (0)

Greetings,

In the June version update we’ll be making it possible to enter every Seekers of Adoulin mission battlefield solo.

Similarly, it will also become possible to challenge these battles along with alter egos, so this is a perfect time to catch up on the missions if you are behind!

Additionally, we’ll be lowering the required number of participants for Skirmish from three to one.
    (8)

Greetings,

In the June version update we’ll be making it possible to enter every Seekers of Adoulin mission battlefield solo.

Similarly, it will also become possible to challenge these battles along with alter egos, so this is a perfect time to catch up on the missions if you are behind!

Additionally, we’ll be lowering the required number of participants for Skirmish from three to one.
    So many good news for me today. XD

With this only Campaign ops will be left to change to allow players to enter solo. I know those are low priority, but maybe one day. d(^^d)
    (1)

Greetings,

Oh my God, yes! Please, please, please bring back Unity! ; ;
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Aoisa View Post
    Oh my God, yes! Please, please, please bring back Unity! ; ;
    That's gotta be my favorite
    (3)

Page 35 of 297 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast