Page 137 of 296 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2951
    I looked you up--you're a souv +1 PLD (so am I)

My BDT set is basically my general DT set. 24% from 5/5 Souveran +1 including bonus, 17% for d.ring + vocane. Souveran head +1 had 7% BDT on it so you're at 48% with both earrings, back, waist, and neck for "options". Because Souveran has far and away the most HP, this is the most practical way to do this.

Most of my enmity set is my Souveran set, because it's loaded with enmity and swapping to anything else lowers your hp. I don't have hate troubles.

Reprisal set is literally one piece of gear (Shabit Cuirass), two if you count Priwen. The only thing special about reprisal is that the recast time on reprisal is pretty important so you have more fastcast at the end than other sets.

Chivalry is one piece of specialized gear.

Even if you do have multiple sets of souveran +1, cureself is mostly the souveran +1 you idle in. Probably something like Jumalik Body, the hands from that little bird UNM and 3/5 souveran for visible slots.

Your MAB and Sanguine sets are very largely the same set. MAB might have some magic accuracy in there.

Rampart, you can go all out but I doubt even then it's more than a few high vit accessories and relic head for the duration enhancement.

The rest of the sets are only a few pieces or there's a lot lot of overlap with other sets.
    (1)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 11-30-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Mog Garden Crystal moogle

We have a porter moogle, so it seems like a crystal moogle may be easily added.

It would be nice to be able to drop off crystals after returning to the mog house, and be able to grab a few to craft as needed.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by kylani View Post
    We have a porter moogle, so it seems like a crystal moogle may be easily added.

It would be nice to be able to drop off crystals after returning to the mog house, and be able to grab a few to craft as needed.
    This is already a thing. You can unlock the Ephemeral Moogle with Star Points at the Mog Garden
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    This is already a thing. You can unlock the Ephemeral Moogle with Star Points at the Mog Garden
    Awesome! Thank you!
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post
    i put only set where use many different equip (unlike ja's with no modifier.)
    Not true. You put Chivalry in which is no modifier ja that you only really boosted by hands.

And as I stated before it isn't many different so much as slight variations/combinations of other sets as Omnys went into more detail over. I'd only really call about 1/3 of those individual sets with the rest borrowing from others as they have might have more than one and maybe adding a piece. So yes they are "sets" in the sense that you'd have them set as things to macro to... but not in the sense I have I have 20 sets of different equipment that are destroying my invent
    (0)
    Last edited by Urmom; 12-01-2016 at 03:12 AM.

I do apologize, reprisal is also hp gear, but most of is souveran, odnowa x2 and an hp cape/neck maybe. I don't like to be in low dt.
    (0)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    So SE are you all going to make mnk a viable job to use in End Game Content. That crappy little update did nothing.
    (1)

Greetings, everyone!

As a quality-of-life improvement, we will be making it so the icons for Indicolure-type spells display the remaining effect duration.
    We'll also be adding this feature for enfeebling-type Indicolure spells as well.
    I'll update you all once there is a time frame for implementation!
    (12)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Oh that's nice.
    (0)

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

As a quality-of-life improvement, we will be making it so the icons for Indicolure-type spells display the remaining effect duration.
    We'll also be adding this feature for enfeebling-type Indicolure spells as well.
    I'll update you all once there is a time frame for implementation!
    while you are at it could you also add an icon for crusade and phalanx and maybe the barspells as well?
    (1)

Page 137 of 296 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast