Page 49 of 297 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
    Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'm not sure how often this is brought up, and if a response has been given on this within the last couple months, but what about lowering Einherjar's 6-man limit? Even 3-man would make it easier for everyone, if 1-man isn't doable.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Leocon View Post
    I'm not sure how often this is brought up, and if a response has been given on this within the last couple months, but what about lowering Einherjar's 6-man limit? Even 3-man would make it easier for everyone, if 1-man isn't doable.
    I can duo einherjar T3 with brd + blm within the 10 minute time limit. don't know what you are having problem with.
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leocon View Post
    There hasn't been anything about this in the last couple of months, but in the past they have said it's not going to happen.
    (0)

It probably has been mentioned a few times before, but it would be really nice if the devs removed the Rare attribute from Gob Stews 880 and made them stackable.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Happy Wednesday, everyone! (Is that even a saying?)

It’s been some time since I stopped in here last, but I’m happy to see that the suggestions are still flowing.
    Naturally, we’ve been keeping an eye on them and passing them off to the proper people.

The real reason why I’m here is to give you a bit of information on some things mog-related.

There have been a couple of requests to make it possible to decorate your Mog Garden with furnishings, but unfortunately due to the way the area and system was built this would be difficult to accomplish. The team would like to reserve this for Mog Houses.

Which brings me to my next point – Mog Houses! There is currently planning going on to expand Mog Houses in some way… I know this is vague, but I’m sure there will be more details soon! Additionally, the development team is in the midst of preparing an emote where you could pull up a chair and sit down.
    You’d of course be able to use this in areas other than your Mog House as well!

Finally, in the December version update we are planning to add new elements to monster rearing which you can enjoy once you’ve unlocked level 2.

Stay tuned for more information on all of these goodies.
    (15)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post

It’s been some time since I stopped in here last, but I’m happy to see that the suggestions are still flowing.
    Naturally, we’ve been keeping an eye on them and passing them off to the proper people.

The real reason why I’m here is to give you a bit of information on some things mog-related.

There have been a couple of requests to make it possible to decorate your Mog Garden with furnishings, but unfortunately due to the way the area and system was built this would be difficult to accomplish. The team would like to reserve this for Mog Houses.

Which brings me to my next point – Mog Houses! There is currently planning going on to expand Mog Houses in some way… I know this is vague, but I’m sure there will be more details soon! Additionally, the development team is in the midst of preparing an emote where you could pull up a chair and sit down.

Finally, in the December version update we are planning to add new elements to monster rearing which you can enjoy once you’ve unlocked level 2.

it doesnt really make sense why, but im super excited for this! Maybe its because emotes and housing were the only thing I enjoyed in 14, and getting more of it in XI is a great thing
    (1)

So you literally pull out a chair and sit or did they intend the emote to sit on already existing chairs? Seems kinda odd if you pull out a magical folding chair to sit on anywhere lol. Then again we carry over 300 items on us and heavy weapons and such so I guess its possible lol. Also, nobody cares about Monster Rearing, we want Monstrosity
    (4)

Yay! One of the things I've been waiting for is either more wall space or some type of furniture that would allow us to hang more stuff. I have a few things (like my adventurer certificate) I can't have up because my walls are full with all the nation flags, and I'm not taking those down. =P
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post

being able to sit on chairs would be the best thing ever RP wise in a loooooooong time.
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    If you do add /chair then make sure if we use it while targeting another player we can bash them in the head with it.
    (4)

Page 49 of 297 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast