Page 192 of 297 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2962
    Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    While you are at it, please eliminate the gil limit for deliveries between characters on the same account.

You could argue that this would allow gil sellers to store more gil on a single account, but that isn't really true, as gil sellers would already have multiple accounts and can simply trade normally between characters. This change would really only impact law-abiding players who have only a single account and who use multiple characters to post items on the auction house. Please consider it.
    (3)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Is there a way to have solo level synch ?
    I want to level one job past 75 but want to keep others jobs to 75 to enjoy some content a level 75.
    If i do the level cap quest, all jobs will get exp pas 75 and i don't want that.
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Anyway to have monster status icon on screen ?
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Please remove Fellow restricted areas. Trusts can be summoned everywhere, fellow should be the same.
    After fellow hit 99 whynot transform it as trust ?
    (3)

Player
    Please let us have a Chocobo mount outside of the rentable one, it really annoys me the only way I can use a chocobo is the temporary payment version (not counting breeding)

(1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Please let us have a Chocobo mount outside of the rentable one, it really annoys me the only way I can use a chocobo is the temporary payment version (not counting breeding)

I would support this...maybe even one of those cool battle-chocobos in WoTG cutscenes.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Why does the raised bird not count? Once you finish that, it's permanent.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Why does the raised bird not count? Once you finish that, it's permanent.
    Cause it's slower than normal mounts you can call from your menu, you need an item to call it instead of calling it form your menu and it's a lot of effort for an inferior mount from the ones you can call from your menu.

Point is they should just add a chocobo from the mount menu you get via a quest.
    (0)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Cause it's slower than normal mounts you can call from your menu, you need an item to call it instead of calling it form your menu and it's a lot of effort for an inferior mount from the ones you can call from your menu.

Point is they should just add a chocobo from the mount menu you get via a quest.
    If you trade your chocobo whistle to the NPC in Upper Jeuno it'll get linked to the Trainer's whistle and you can then use the Mount function from the menu to also call your personal Chocobo though will still be slower and etc as you said already.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

This is incorrect. You can speak to the NPC in jeuno whom you give mount key items to, and it will be added to your mount menu. You can in fact throw away the whistle after that if you want for inventory +1.

Also, if you trained the bird properly, it wouldn't have been slower than normal.
    (2)

Page 192 of 297 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast