Page 194 of 297 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2962
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Add a simple quest (that can be done at any time) so players can open the 3 mage door alone, you added quests to open the other player required doors so do the same here. This is so annoying for players that dare to pick Windy as their starting nation.

If you skip 3-2 (which you allow players to do) they can't get this done before the mission where the gate is needed to be passed. At a bare minimum, don't let players skip 3-2 anymore.
    I mean, technically there are already ways to bypass that door, not the least of which is once you get past it, there is a home point in the next area you can use to not even have to go through the door ever again.
    (1)

Player
    If you're a solo player, and you skip 3-2 and go right to 3-3 you cannot do the mission once you have accepted the later one and are stuck on it. Now at this point you have no way to get past the door without help. You cannot do the mission, you cannot do level cap quests (that need higher rank) because you can't get past the gate without begging someone to open it for you. This is against many of the changes they made to the game, so this appears to be an oversight.

As I said, a simple fix is just to make 3-2 required instead of allowing people to skip it.
    (0)

Player
    Please add a method to replace collected items with crystals/clusters in Mog Garden.
    It's absurd that I am required to have 60+ open inventory slots just to clean it daily. It's also absurd that the vast majority of the items collected are utterly worthless and useless trash. Either a menu toggle at the moogle or a new type of serum/fertilizer that works on all nodes should work. (I'd prefer the serum method to avoid complaints about it being an all-or-nothing thing.) Maybe have the moogle option simply harvest everything and convert the results to crystals for you to reduce the time burden even further?

Crystals/clusters are at least useful for crafting still, storable at the Ephemeral Moogle, and require a maximum of only 16 open inventory slots needed to do your daily harvests.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 01-05-2020 at 08:10 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

If you're a solo player, and you skip 3-2 and go right to 3-3 you cannot do the mission once you have accepted the later one and are stuck on it. Now at this point you have no way to get past the door without help. You cannot do the mission, you cannot do level cap quests (that need higher rank) because you can't get past the gate without begging someone to open it for you. This is against many of the changes they made to the game, so this appears to be an oversight.

As I said, a simple fix is just to make 3-2 required instead of allowing people to skip it.
    You cannot get past the Door even doing that mission, you need to pass through the Door via someone helping you and get the mission objective done first before you can do either mission to completion, you can't get the portal charm by trading the Taru unless its completed.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

No fix is necessary. This quest gives you a ces to Toramarai Canal regardless of missions. Once inside, you can get the survival guide or the home point.

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Toraimarai_Turmoil
    (1)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    There needs to be an npc that holds currency and upgrade items for Relic, Mythic, Empyrean weapons.
    (4)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Oboro can hold the rocks, but you can't take them back, so that's only if you're committed to doing it. Currency stacks 99 so it isnt really as much of an inventory issue (you only need one stack of 100s to get a 10k)
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Oboro can hold the rocks, but you can't take them back, so that's only if you're committed to doing it. Currency stacks 99 so it isnt really as much of an inventory issue (you only need one stack of 100s to get a 10k)
    There's also the plutons etc which you need 10,000 of which I don't feel comfortable trading if I decided to change my mind later.
    (1)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Lchan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Any reason as to why there is no Ephemeral Moogle at Bastok's Blacksmiths' Guild in the Metalworks? Was this an oversight that has yet to be fixed?
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    There's also the plutons etc which you need 10,000 of which I don't feel comfortable trading if I decided to change my mind later.
    Honestly though, considering all you have to do to get to that point, I'd hope you'd be committed to finishing it from there.
    (1)

Page 194 of 297 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast