Page 180 of 297 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2962
    Player
    Incursion is one of the, if not THE worst event ever created. But I would do it for a better than 1% chance at pulse weapons.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    And there we go. Instant large scale exp/cp "camp" that ignores the biggest problem in the game that's seemingly being ignored.
    I get that it takes time to perform a proper investigation into reported cheaters, but it's painful for the legitimate players who have to adjust their play to account for the majority of CP camps being infested by large groups of botted parties while waiting in frustration for the STF to do something about characters that they've reported multiple times for flagrant and undeniable cheating. Giving us an instanced alternative CP location that encourages taking groups sounds like a great way to reduce the anger and frustration level of the legitimate players in the meantime.
    This only seems to be a problem on Asura tbh. Move to a smaller server and you can CP all day long almost anywhere. The only place I ever see bots is (i honestly don't know why) the mandragoras outside Audolin.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    This only seems to be a problem on Asura tbh. Move to a smaller server and you can CP all day long almost anywhere. The only place I ever see bots is (i honestly don't know why) the mandragoras outside Audolin.
    That is why I called out that it is a problem on Asura. For players on the smaller servers, it may not seem like a big deal, but here we go over 3,000 players logged in during peak hours. Reports to the STF about blatant botting appears to go unheard and you won't find any Apex camps that don't have at least one bot group (not to mention the problems caused for new players/characters in lower level zones like Palborough Mines by those botting for their crafting Escutcheons.) That means that regardless of whether or not the issue is affecting you personally, it is still affecting a large portion of the playerbase, and something needs to be done.

The changes I propose would not be able to negatively impact anyone as far as I can think of, provide a solid alternative to over-camped and bot-infested CP camps, and potentially address the current shortage of suddenly-necessary Pulse weapons. Yes, it's a stopgap. No, it doesn't directly address the problem. It would still serve as a net positive for everyone and at least give us all a way to put a bit more distance between us and them while we wait on the STF to do their job.

Telling others to change servers because there are too many people breaking TOS on their server is amazingly shortsighted, doesn't actually do anything to help alleviate the problem for anyone and seems rather arrogant tbh. Why should I have to pay out of pocket because someone else is breaking the rules?

Moving to a smaller server is not even an option for me unless/until SE offers a packaged Account Transfer service for $20 or less, since I am not paying ~$400 to move all of my characters to somewhere else.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

stikini ring +1

i know this is a little off topic but I wasn't sure where to post it bc its random. I have failed 192 times trying to make a stikini ring +1 and succeeded 2x in the last 2 years. is there some way people are hacking it, or is the odds just incredibly horrifying?
    (0)

Player
    Gotta use that shield son. But yes, people are without a doubt doing something to improve HQ rate beyond what is normal, absolutely.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    i know this is a little off topic but I wasn't sure where to post it bc its random. I have failed 192 times trying to make a stikini ring +1 and succeeded 2x in the last 2 years. is there some way people are hacking it, or is the odds just incredibly horrifying?
    There was an exploit that was reported, as it was witnessed by hundreds of people, with a person standing there with crafting hands on his feet, as well as on his hands.

I believe SE fixed this though.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

just a noted comment

I find it funny how quick people trash talk other peoples ideas and comments, but the real funny new is when it comes to someone asking for help those people are too busy insulting them to even fix the problem. just a noted comment...
    (0)

Character
    Lynh
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Can we please get S. Astral Detritus and M. Astral Detritus added to the list of Ambuscade rewards, like how many of the other items, used to upgrade weapons, are already a part of the Ambuscade rewards (Alexandrite, Heavy Metal, H-P Bayld, Mulcibar's Scoria, etc). Please, pretty please ?!?!?!
    (0)

Character
    Kyuchichi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Can we store Egg Locker, Egg Table, Egg Stool, and Egg Lantern with the item depository NPC or with the store books?
    (0)

Character
    Beaztmaster
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Please bring Snoll Masque back to the Repeat Login Campaign!
    (0)

Page 180 of 297 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast