Page 152 of 297 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2962
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

voodoo ww

could you give woodworking some real voodoo, something that stuff sells for 20-100milion +, every other craft has at least something and we got ancient gear that noone wants.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    could you give woodworking some real voodoo, something that stuff sells for 20-100milion +, every other craft has at least something and we got ancient gear that noone wants.
    Woodworking does get abj gear, it just tends to be for currently unpopular jobs. Prices are not set by the devs, they are set by the players based on supply/demand. For instance, if MNK is not popular, then demand is low and so will be the prices for related gear. ^^;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    i just wish it could make more other job voodoo monk and ninja are fun jobs dont get me wrong but they dont ring in the big bucks. and if the voodoo was good for them it would have to be superb like massive store tp, and massive damage + gear, with high strength and agility. something worth paying 100mil for.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

what about weapons

what about voodoo abjuration weapons? strong like the blue mage abj set of armor.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    what about voodoo abjuration weapons? strong like the blue mage abj set of armor.
    SE/parts of the player base don't like the idea of just buyable things to compete with REMA

As far as voodoo no it's not really great for melees particularly ones out of favor. However many of the pieces are arguably BiS for pup tanking. Kendatsuba and Oshosi sets are pretty strong so could probably make some money off of those
    (0)

Player
    May have asked for this before, but just in case:

Can we get a new Mog Gardens campaign that doubles the credit for activity towards ranking up? (Not doubling the number of harvests, since that would just double the amount of junk we need to toss/vendor.)
    EX: Pull up the coastal fishing net (for your normal/expected catch) and it gets counted as doing it twice as reported as such via Tidbits of Information.

Mog Gardens take longer to max out than it takes many to build a REMA weapon these days. :/ Especially with the Ygnas trust being locked behind it, it would be greatly appreciated if the gating was reduced, even if only via a monthly campaign.
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Stop asking for campaigns to fix things. The fixes should be in the BASE game.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Stop asking for campaigns to fix things. The fixes should be in the BASE game.
    This idea actually sounds like a perfect fit for a campaign and avoids any concerns about increasing supply of harvestable items (which the devs have brought up before.)
    I agree that certain campaigns should be made permanent (ex: Domain Invasion Anti-Predator / No Flying,) since the related content simply doesn't get completed otherwise, but not everything falls under that category.

I would be ecstatic if they halved the rankup values instead, but have zero hope/expectation that they would even consider that, so I'm not going to ask for that.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Mog Gardens take longer to max out than it takes many to build a REMA weapon these days. :/ Especially with the Ygnas trust being locked behind it, it would be greatly appreciated if the gating was reduced, even if only via a monthly campaign.
    The only thing that is "hard" about ranking up the gardens is the Furrows. Not everybody likes checking their garden 6, 8+ times per day and farming up ludicrous numbers of Revival Tree Roots. One shouldn't even have to do that, to be honest, because everything else ranks up just fine doing each activity once per day.

Everything else, I feel is reasonable for ranking it up.

As for Ygnas... I think it is a mistake to lock Ygnas (and the quest relating to it) behind the Golden Shovel Cordon. I mean seriously, now...

And last I checked, it takes longer to attain Legendary with all the Coalitions than it does to finish Mog Gardens (assuming you used Revival Tree Roots).
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    The only thing that is "hard" about ranking up the gardens is the Furrows. Not everybody likes checking their garden 6, 8+ times per day and farming up ludicrous numbers of Revival Tree Roots. One shouldn't even have to do that, to be honest, because everything else ranks up just fine doing each activity once per day.

Everything else, I feel is reasonable for ranking it up.

As for Ygnas... I think it is a mistake to lock Ygnas (and the quest relating to it) behind the Golden Shovel Cordon. I mean seriously, now...

And last I checked, it takes longer to attain Legendary with all the Coalitions than it does to finish Mog Gardens (assuming you used Revival Tree Roots).
    Ergons would be the exception due to them also having time-locked progress. Relics, Empyreans, Mythics, and Aeonics are all possible to finish in less time than Mog Garden tho. @_@;; Not the primary point, just one of many reasons why a double credit campaign would be nice.
    (0)

Page 152 of 297 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast