Page 179 of 297 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2962
    Character
    Focaubiont
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd like a way to remove augments from Nolan/Oseem weapons.
    Or let us have a way to mule augmented gear.
    Also, they should make a Lilith trust.
    (2)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

npc items for more gil

is there any way you would allow items to npc for more gil than they do now?
    (0)

I wonder, would it be possible to link your Bazaar to the Auction House, like say someone searches for "X item" via the Auction House, you had a second window next to the Sale list > Bazaars > Player - X item (Gil amount) etc. Maybe just a display of the character name and location with price, so you can find items easily.
    That might be to difficult, i don't know, but at minimum we really need some way to mark items on the Auction House that we seek, exactly like FF14's "wishlist" marker on the Market Boards.
    What I would find extremely useful would be a feature where I could place an item on my "Wish List" on the Auction House, and set how much i'd pay for it, and have the Gil collected by the Auction House to pay whoever supplies the item requested instantly, supplier gets instant payment and I get item i want sent to my moghouse etc.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That sounds like a cool idea, but the problem I see is bazaars don't have fees, which is meant to offset their lower level of convenience. If you could have everything in your bazaar on the AH, not only would ht is exceed the item limit they're still imposing, but you'd either have to dodge the AH fees (which means nobody would list their items through the AH) or have the AH fees imposed on your bazaar.
    (0)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Would it be possible to make those Silver A.M.A.N. voucher(s) Delivery box to Characters on same account.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    it would be cool if you could get master skills, you master a job you get a special high damage attack or spell of some sort that only a master gets.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    it would be cool if you could get master skills, you master a job you get a special high damage attack or spell of some sort that only a master gets.
    You kind of get that anyway, as you progress each step through the 'Gifts' on your journey to Master.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    You kind of get that anyway, as you progress each step through the 'Gifts' on your journey to Master.
    yeah but I mean a finale special attack all the other ones are pretty much skillups and a few spells at the beginning and middle and then the end is some time reduction but no special "happy" ending.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    yeah but I mean a finale special attack all the other ones are pretty much skillups and a few spells at the beginning and middle and then the end is some time reduction but no special "happy" ending.
    I mean, you get reduced ultimate ability cooldowns and access to Su5 weapons when you reach master. it's not like you get nothing.

I don't think they want to make a landmark new ability gated behind 100s of hours worth of grinding beyond the current highest tier of new spells/effects.
    (0)

Player
    Stumbled upon an idea to potentially help alleviate the problems being caused for CP parties by the rampant CP botting on Asura. This is a stopgap measure, but it would also serve the purpose of reviving currently dead content.

Remove the exp/kill and cp/kill system from Incursion. (Basically, everyone inside gets full exp/cp per kill as if they were solo.)
    Increase the number of instances (I have no idea how many there are, but would need at least 10 I think and probably want around 20.)

And there we go. Instant large scale exp/cp "camp" that ignores the biggest problem in the game that's seemingly being ignored.
    I get that it takes time to perform a proper investigation into reported cheaters, but it's painful for the legitimate players who have to adjust their play to account for the majority of CP camps being infested by large groups of botted parties while waiting in frustration for the STF to do something about characters that they've reported multiple times for flagrant and undeniable cheating. Giving us an instanced alternative CP location that encourages taking groups sounds like a great way to reduce the anger and frustration level of the legitimate players in the meantime.

If you're feeling generous, add non-ilvl Pulse weapons to the pool for Grand coffers to add additional incentive to take advantage of the adjustments. If the pool for the coffers isn't big enough currently, just replace the garbage items that can already be purchased from vendor NPCs (like Rabbit Hides and Bird Feathers,) and adjust the drop rates accordingly.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 03-31-2019 at 12:28 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 179 of 297 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast