Page 129 of 297 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2962
    Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Not a bad idea, but people shoot it down with "just make a macro".
    Well my macros are kinda packed....since some people dont play with "you-know-what".
    Also a macro summons them one by one yes? I was thinking the reverse of the /refa all thing that they all get summoned at once. Mainly because I loose almost a minute summoning them one by one.
    (0)
    Last edited by vienne; 09-26-2016 at 08:45 PM.
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Quote Originally Posted by vienne View Post
    Well my macros are kinda packed....since some people dont play with "you-know-what".
    Also a macro summons them one by one yes? I was thinking the reverse of the /refa all thing that they all get summoned at once. Mainly because I loose almost a minute summoning them one by one.
    Kind of like re-equipping the previous set of Atmas used ?
    (0)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    Kind of like re-equipping the previous set of Atmas used ?
    Yeah kinda, although tbh, I always found the re-using atmas thing a bit clunky though. Its all in the little things, they could make alot of things smoother.
    (1)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    please add a feature that allows to buy 99 Displacers in Jugner forest or change default option to "yes" so ppl can just spam enter. buying 300-400 displacers in chatspam aint exactly fun.
    Just in time for the next Voidwatch campaign, we'll be making an adjustment to good ol' Ardrick down in Jugner Forest which will allow you to purchase 99 displacers at once. Happy hunting!
    (7)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Just in time for the next Voidwatch campaign, we'll be making an adjustment to good ol' Ardrick down in Jugner Forest which will allow you to purchase 99 displacers at once. Happy hunting!
    Nice, while youre at it, fix the REAL problem with VW. CELLS. I want to put 99 cells in and let it automatically take 6 per pop so I can stop trading. And No more stones. Just pop pop pop.
    (1)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I hope we can also trade voiddust to the NPC stock now too. That's much more of an issue than displacers.
    (2)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    QOL change I'd love to see having done this a shitload of times; Change Guild points so we can get 5~7k a day no matter what item it is... or allow us to turn in any item for a set number of points up to a higher maximum. Guild points are still really grindy for no real reason. The days when you can only get 2k points for 50 items are really unreasonable.
    (1)

I'm helping a friend and wanted to ask this. Can we please add Qufim Island and the Cloisters of Elements as approved places to go for the unlocking SMN quest? Beaucedine Glacier is accepted for Ice but Qufim isn't for Lightning? And why wouldn't it be okay to go to the element sources themselves to get the lights? I feel like this should have been a thing from the beginning for those brave enough to venture to these hard to reach places.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post

Camate and Akihiko Matsui I have killed too much avatar and the NPC in port jeuno can no longer store chapter's 9 because it's full. Now i don't know what to do with these 99 Rem's Tale Ch.9 . These Rem's Tales cost about 15,000 sparks points which is worth probably 150,000 gil and that's a lot of money. I don't wanna throw them away seeing that cost so much spark.

Suggestion:

Sell them to NPC
    Trade them for other Rem's Tale you don't have like 1, 2, 3 etc.
    Trade them for spark points
    Trade them for copper

anything you can do about this is much appreciated.

Compliment for October 2016 Ambuscade

Akihiko Matsui and Camate I like wow the armor set Flamma have high magic defense and magic evasion that's a 9.5/10 ranking! You did such a good job and thank you so showing appreciation to job like war, drk, and drg. Those job can't survive like a blue Mage can so the Flamma armor set is very good. I would of given it 10/10 if you add attack but seems to not have attack only accuracy. Now it's fair since Herculean set also have good magic defense and magic evasion. I just notice is Flamma suppose to have BST in it too? Don't forget all the old gear from Escha need some love too they need magic defense and magic evasion like Flamma armor.

This month October 2016 Ambuscade people are active like crazy toward Intense Ambuscade. It seems like a lot of people were sign in and very crowded in the weekend. Keep up the good work. A lot of money was made doing Ambuscade so very happy with that. I hope next month November is this good or even better. Killing Frog NM wasn't boring since they are very squishy...

I have notice that the skirmish item are gone. I hope you add some vagary items to the mix.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Rydal View Post
    I hope we can also trade voiddust to the NPC stock now too. That's much more of an issue than displacers.
    Greetings,

It’s no doubt that having a feature such as this would be beneficial for those that have run out of their voidstone stock and are aspiring to finish upgrading Empyrean weapons (or those who are looking to make some gil!). Unfortunately, due to how the system is structured, addressing this change is not something that is possible at the moment.

Your stock of voidstones and the voidstone key items function in different ways. When trading in voiddust, these items are automatically converted into key items held in your character data. However, the stock of voidstones is only calculated through time, and it cannot be added to in any other way besides time adjustments such as through the obtainment of abyssites.

Therefore in order to address this we would either have to revamp the key item system to accommodate for a much larger amount of voidstones to be held or address the way stock is managed. Both of these options would require a considerable amount of resources to accomplish, and unfortunately is not something that we can realistically do at the moment.

Apologies for the inconvenience of having to head back to town to trade in more voiddust, but we would greatly appreciate your understanding.
    (2)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 129 of 297 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast