Page 134 of 296 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2951
    Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Your suggestion would increase time before you could change gear drastically. I am against this suggestion because I for one do not want to have to wait a full minute before I can hit my Call Beast macro after entering Ambuscade. >_>;; Very bad idea.

Probably wouldn't hurt things to allow the mobile bags (Sack, Satchel, Case) since they are part of the same loading phase anyway.

-----------------------------------------

Actual QOL suggestion!

Ra'Kaznar: Can we please get a warp point at the entrance that allows you to warp to any of the unnamed warp pillar things (maybe limit to ones you've already selected) on the lower floor of Outer Ra'Kaznar? There is already an "activation" message given the first time you select one, so hopefully wouldn't be that difficult to hook into for destination purposes? It's a visually unique zone, so it would be very nice if it wasn't so painful to get around in. If the warp was limited to the " " that you've already activated, it wouldn't affect the difficulty of any missions related to the zone.

It would also be wonderful if we could get a similar system in Inner Ra'Kaznar, but not sure how that would work w/ the warp pads. :/
    I'm surprised we're still limited to dial-up speed as is.
    (1)

Player
    Any plan to allow people single entrance into Delve?
    (2)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Your suggestion would increase time before you could change gear drastically. I am against this suggestion because I for one do not want to have to wait a full minute before I can hit my Call Beast macro after entering Ambuscade. >_>;; Very bad idea.

Probably wouldn't hurt things to allow the mobile bags (Sack, Satchel, Case) since they are part of the same loading phase anyway.

-----------------------------------------

Actual QOL suggestion!

Ra'Kaznar: Can we please get a warp point at the entrance that allows you to warp to any of the unnamed warp pillar things (maybe limit to ones you've already selected) on the lower floor of Outer Ra'Kaznar? There is already an "activation" message given the first time you select one, so hopefully wouldn't be that difficult to hook into for destination purposes? It's a visually unique zone, so it would be very nice if it wasn't so painful to get around in. If the warp was limited to the " " that you've already activated, it wouldn't affect the difficulty of any missions related to the zone.

It would also be wonderful if we could get a similar system in Inner Ra'Kaznar, but not sure how that would work w/ the warp pads. :/
    oh , because actually you didn't load all your invetory when zone ?
    Of course you allready load item in you safe , safe2, storage, Locker, after each zone. but if they allow us to use item from those invetory we didn't load for nothing...
    Make system to "load order" can be an solution (load W1,2,3,4 inventory then sachel sac case then other bag)
    (0)
    Last edited by Akivatoo; 11-18-2016 at 04:08 AM.

Please SE !

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Can we please get a change to the cape system for Ambuscade. . . It takes forever trading them one at a time.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    I'm surprised we're still limited to dial-up speed as is.
    It's an extremely low-lvl function that is hardcoded all over the program :/ Would basically take a full rewrite of both the client and server software in order to change, and they said that there are no plans to do so at this time during the AMA this summer.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 11-18-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post
    oh , because actually you didn't load all your invetory when zone ?
    Of course you allready load item in you safe , safe2, storage, Locker, after each zone. but if they allow us to use item from those invetory we didn't load for nothing...
    Make system to "load order" can be an solution (load W1,2,3,4 inventory then sachel sac case then other bag)
    There is already a loading order. If you are outside, then you can safely change equipment after the first loading icon disappears and your accessible inventories are loaded. The second icon includes the spots like Storage, Mog Safe, etc and doesn't need to be fully loaded before you can actually start playing. Basically cuts the time down from zone > safe by half, when compared to a full inventory loading time.

They changed the way that inventory loads on zoning when they added Wardrobes 3/4 so that it was split into two phases, the order of which determined by whether you are in your Mog House/Garden or not. This was explicitly due to the increase in loading times being oppressive when it was all part of the same operation. There is absolutely no reason to remove a solution that was already put in place to prevent what you apparently want to happen.

Your request is a bad idea, plain and simple. It would do little more for the vast majority of players other than increase loading times when zoning.

As an example, I for one do not enjoy the risk of destroying 300k-500k per HQ jug pet because I hit my Call Beast macro too soon after zoning, while I unfortunately still had a HQ jug equipped from a previously failed macro call, so it doesn't get swapped out properly. The same thing has happened to me on COR and I lost R/EX ammo. I am not able to understand why anyone is requesting for the amount of time we have to stand around before hitting things to be at least doubled.
    (2)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 11-18-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I know the load system but you actually can't change how they manage the load.
    I'm looking for a system to let's user set the order by itself and by job.

Actually I use wardrobe and wardrobe 2 for my BLM, wardrobe 3 and wardrobe 4 for my PLD and swap in my inventory my GEO RUN MNK THF equip.

If I can load after zoning in BLM wardrobe and wardrobe 2 first then laid all others sachets that didn't affect the loading time.
    Same for my MNK equip in locker
    If I can use directly items from locker and load it first then all other sachets that didn't change anything on loading time.

So, allow player to use all inventory for macro didn't change anything if we can set priority for loading process.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post
    I know the load system but you actually can't change how they manage the load.
    I'm looking for a system to let's user set the order by itself and by job.

Actually I use wardrobe and wardrobe 2 for my BLM, wardrobe 3 and wardrobe 4 for my PLD and swap in my inventory my GEO RUN MNK THF equip.

If I can load after zoning in BLM wardrobe and wardrobe 2 first then laid all others sachets that didn't affect the loading time.
    Same for my MNK equip in locker
    If I can use directly items from locker and load it first then all other sachets that didn't change anything on loading time.

So, allow player to use all inventory for macro didn't change anything if we can set priority for loading process.
    As I said before, I would not object to being able to equip items from the mobile bags (Satchel, Case, Sack). That should not affect current load times since they are part of the same phase. But being able to equip from Locker for instance WOULD increase load times. There is simply no way around it.

Instead of asking for something that will cause more harm than good to the majority of players, maybe you should just clean out your bags >.> I find it extremely difficult to believe that you need 160 equips for BLM.. Odds are very good you are carrying around obsolete equipment that serves no meaningful purpose and that you would be better served by proper organization than lobbying for a core system change.
    (1)

Player
    Seriusly SE, is there any plan to allow access into Delve without a group? This is a old event that people don't do anymore. ._.
    (7)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    As I said before, I would not object to being able to equip items from the mobile bags (Satchel, Case, Sack). That should not affect current load times since they are part of the same phase. But being able to equip from Locker for instance WOULD increase load times. There is simply no way around it.

Instead of asking for something that will cause more harm than good to the majority of players, maybe you should just clean out your bags >.> I find it extremely difficult to believe that you need 160 equips for BLM.. Odds are very good you are carrying around obsolete equipment that serves no meaningful purpose and that you would be better served by proper organization than lobbying for a core system change.
    " obsolete equipment" are allready out of my character ;_;
    and i have same issue as pld 160 item ><
    (1)

Please SE !

11. 11-22-2016 07:49 PM
    Reason
    Unnecessary

Page 134 of 296 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast