Page 57 of 297 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
    Character
    Carcer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Setting Blue Magic Spells:

Please add an empty slot before the spells begin. It is very frustrating to be 70/70 and need to set a specific spell costing 6 points for a given event and in so doing need to remove ALL set blue magic, instead of just spells costing 1, 3, and 2, which is wholesale preferable to removing them ALL. Puppetmaster could also use this exact same fix for attachments.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just A Suggestion... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubeus View Post
    Setting Blue Magic Spells:

Please add an empty slot before the spells begin. It is very frustrating to be 70/70 and need to set a specific spell costing 6 points for a given event and in so doing need to remove ALL set blue magic, instead of just spells costing 1, 3, and 2, which is wholesale preferable to removing them ALL. Puppetmaster could also use this exact same fix for attachments.
    You could just leave an open space between each spell since its not set or locked into the game as your only able to put a spell in the next slot right down below the previous spell equipped as a maneuver into switching them around or putting in a new spell to be equipped in that spot, Just one of the methods that i've used.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    You... do realize that by clicking on the spell it puts you right over that spell, and by clicking that spell as if you were going to equip it removes it, right? It's like with equipment, where if you select a piece that's already worn, it simply empties the slot.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I came here, but I wanted to say thank you for helping this thread to expand and help make the game better. Sadly, as you all know as of November there will be no more major updates to the game, however the dev team will continue to make simple bug fixes, balance adjustments, and if I'm correct...QoL adjustments as well. While they've stated there won't be any new content coming in, they'll continue to work on balancing current content.

With that being said, I would like to suggest some forgotten content that could really use some updating.
    1) Expeditionary Force
    2) Garrison
    3) Ballista and Brenner
    4) Chocobo Racing
    5) Chocobo Hot & Cold
    6) Monstrosity
    7) Pankatron

These don't have any major changes, simple changes such as increase of rewards earned or more up to date rewards would suffice and make them playable again. Many people have been asking for Monstrosity it self to receive some attention, so maybe along with that these can as well. One last thing is our adventuring fellows. I know I suggested this before, but can they please finally get some new gear that goes beyond CoP and ToAU?
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Just so you know, your new comment really has nothing to do with the original thread which is over a year old. That's called "necrobumping" and is generally frowned upon. Usually you should start a new thread instead of bumping a really old one.

Monstrosity is a major thing to change in any concieveable way, unless all you want is like exp increased or something. Ballista again any change to be made would be major. Basically, they won't be able to do anything that requires directly changing core code. They can change numbers and data easily enough but like if it requires changing ffxi.dll in any way, we're most likely SOL.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Just so you know, your new comment really has nothing to do with the original thread which is over a year old. That's called "necrobumping" and is generally frowned upon. Usually you should start a new thread instead of bumping a really old one.

Monstrosity is a major thing to change in any conceivable way, unless all you want is like exp increased or something. Ballista again any change to be made would be major. Basically, they won't be able to do anything that requires directly changing core code. They can change numbers and data easily enough but like if it requires changing ffxi.dll in any way, we're most likely SOL.
    Well if that is truly the case then the old threads should come with an Auto-Unsubscribe and Auto-Delete feature upon the first date the thread was created!!
    (2)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Brians
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 12
    Since EXP rings are 15 minute recast now, can we recharge them more than once a week now?
    (4)

Character
    Isiolia
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd like to suggest bumping the time for Meeble Burrows from 15 minutes per Expedition to 30.

Reason being that there are a handful of Expeditions (Sauromugue Assistant 4, for example) that seem to have been designed around multiple characters operating independently to achieve Goal 3 within the current 15 minute time limit. It's not exactly a huge roadblock, since all it really means is that players can't open up a tier of items to purchase without enlisting some help. However, with most of the event being easily soloable now, those Expeditions stand out. It's not an issue of combat strength, but simple inability to run back and forth fast enough and/or luck in getting items.

Most Expeditions are very easily doable solo, to Goal 3, in well under the current time limit. So I don't think giving more time would impact the overall event challenge, or contribute to zone congestion in any meaningful way. It'd just be the quickest, simplest way to make the entire event accessible to solo players. Of course, going in and tweaking the requirements for a few of them would work too, but that'd require more effort.
    (1)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by isiolia View Post
    I'd like to suggest bumping the time for Meeble Burrows from 15 minutes per Expedition to 30.

Reason being that there are a handful of Expeditions (Sauromugue Assistant 4, for example) that seem to have been designed around multiple characters operating independently to achieve Goal 3 within the current 15 minute time limit. It's not exactly a huge roadblock, since all it really means is that players can't open up a tier of items to purchase without enlisting some help. However, with most of the event being easily soloable now, those Expeditions stand out. It's not an issue of combat strength, but simple inability to run back and forth fast enough and/or luck in getting items.

Most Expeditions are very easily doable solo, to Goal 3, in well under the current time limit. So I don't think giving more time would impact the overall event challenge, or contribute to zone congestion in any meaningful way. It'd just be the quickest, simplest way to make the entire event accessible to solo players. Of course, going in and tweaking the requirements for a few of them would work too, but that'd require more effort.
    especially the boss fights there is no way a solo fighter with trusts only can win these 100% of the time(not even 20%)
    (0)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    especially the boss fights there is no way a solo fighter with trusts only can win these 100% of the time(not even 20%)
    depends on what job you are on.
    (0)

Page 57 of 297 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast