Page 165 of 297 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2962
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    The devs themselves interact with the Japanese player base 2-5x per week. They have even been opening up a bit and answering direct, stat-related player questions. Most of the past months' Login Campaign prizes were by (Japanese) player request. The vast majority of information coming out of SE regarding this game at this point is being released on these very forums, but in the Japanese language only. Sicycre has not functioned as an interface between us and the devs for far too long to qualify as anything close to the position/title that we are talking about. There really isn't much of anything to indicate there is even a real person behind the name anymore since she's gotten relegated to only translating patch notes for the past several years. I don't like saying any of this since I know it sounds quite negative, but facts are facts and there is no one on the payroll right now. orz

It is a fact that the company posted job listings for a Community Manager to handle the FFXI forums last year (which went unfilled) and this year (not known for sure, but the posting seemed to expire rather than being taken down..)

This makes me so sad. I feel like we are just talking amongst ourselves. :/
    (2)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    The devs themselves interact with the Japanese player base 2-5x per week. They have even been opening up a bit and answering direct, stat-related player questions. Most of the past months' Login Campaign prizes were by (Japanese) player request. The vast majority of information coming out of SE regarding this game at this point is being released on these very forums, but in the Japanese language only. Sicycre has not functioned as an interface between us and the devs for far too long to qualify as anything close to the position/title that we are talking about. There really isn't much of anything to indicate there is even a real person behind the name anymore since she's gotten relegated to only translating patch notes for the past several years. I don't like saying any of this since I know it sounds quite negative, but facts are facts and there is no one on the payroll right now. orz

It is a fact that the company posted job listings for a Community Manager to handle the FFXI forums last year (which went unfilled) and this year (not known for sure, but the posting seemed to expire rather than being taken down..)
    two guys in a garage, can't expect square enix to afford a CM for multiple languages
    (0)

Player
    I would like to have an Ambuscade Icon, instead of KI

Somewhere like where the inventory icons are, add V1 and V2 icons.

I'm really tired of people not having their KI and 5 minutes later FINALLY realizing they didn't have it. I would like it displayed 24/7 so that it's idiot-proof

I would also like to reiterate how desperately we need the game to tell EVERYONE in the party who the ONE GUY is that didn't empty his VW box. Also, An easier item to turn accolades into gil. If you aren't going to nerf sparks and accolades, at least give us something easier than prize powders. I'll settle for prize powders stacking to 99. In fact, make everything that stacks, 99. No more 12.

Also, do -not- make empyrean items single job +2 and +3, you cannot afford to add another 220 items to inventories. Do. Not. Do. It.
    (0)
    Last edited by Halley; 04-21-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

want a way to speed up coalition assignments

is there anyway we can just trade like blank number of items times 15 coalitions and be done with it, and get all the points? or something that speeds it up, doing it every 3 days is getting annoying.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Hell no FFXI is fine as it is no more waiting for ages just to do contant.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefhunglo View Post
    Hell no FFXI is fine as it is no more waiting for ages just to do contant.
    are you contant with that answer?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    are you contant with that answer?
    Don't feed the troll. >.> I believe he is on a quest to get himself banned from here atm.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

how about this

how about gear for the mog garden that gets you 3x the quantity and quality of items.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    how about gear for the mog garden that gets you 3x the quantity and quality of items.
    Wouldst you need like 90 free spots in your inventory to be able to harvest that?
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Wouldst you need like 90 free spots in your inventory to be able to harvest that?
    well you could do it in sections do 3 mines then sort, then 3 mines then sort, might be time consuming but for good free stuff its worth it.
    (0)

Page 165 of 297 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast