Page 80 of 297 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithlas View Post
    Actually, SE added an NPC for that. Check out Theraisie in Upper Jeuno. From the exit, go forward and turn left into that shop. :}
    HOLY CR4P ! XD

Thank you so much !!!! <3
    (1)

Greetings, everyone.

Since there have been a couple comments related to warping to Reisenjima, I wanted to let you all know that we’re actually in the process of looking into the addition of items that will allow you to warp right to Reisenjima. Stay tuned!
    (7)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone.

Since there have been a couple comments related to warping to Reisenjima, I wanted to let you all know that we’re actually in the process of looking into the addition of items that will allow you to warp right to Reisenjima. Stay tuned!
    Thanks Camate
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not to mention there dosent seem to be any way to decrease the time it takes to refill these Imprimatur's.
    You can eventually raise the maximum imprimaturs by reaching the max rank with a coalition or something like that, and one o f the rhapsody key items does something to them as well.

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but would it be possible to rent chocobos while in possession of the Gladiatorial Writ of Summons? We can still use the chocobo whistle while having it, so the restriction from rental chocobos doesn't make much sense...
    Strange, I wasn't able to use the whistle.

That restriction was a nail in the coffin for any monstrosity PvP taking place, because it made participation more of a hassle than necessary. However, the reason for the restriction is to prevent the possibility of combat situations with players on chocobos. I'm not sure why it's a big deal though, because it's definitely already possible to be KO'd while on a chocobo.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-19-2016 at 05:43 AM.

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone.

Oh joy, I can't wait to have yet another -1 to my inventory!
    (3)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You can eventually raise the maximum imprimaturs by reaching the max rank with a coalition or something like that, and one o f the rhapsody key items does something to them as well.

Strange, I wasn't able to use the whistle.

That restriction was a nail in the coffin for any monstrosity PvP taking place, because it made participation more of a hassle than necessary. However, the reason for the restriction is to prevent the possibility of combat situations with players on chocobos. I'm not sure why it's a big deal though, because it's definitely already possible to be KO'd while on a chocobo.
    Unfortunately, the only way to decrease imprimatur time is by doing quests in Adoulin. It can be reduced down to 4 hours per imprimatur instead of 6 I believe? The Rhapsody KIs have no effect on the charge time for imprimaturs. :<
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Except in the old days, people were various levels and scattered around numerous areas. These days its a level 99's game, and most players are all in the same (4?) areas. It would be so cluttered, especially with trusts too. Anyone with a slower PC would be bogged down in lag.
    Naturally, but that's not what I'm suggesting should happen, at least not the way the game is structured today. We play on servers where the online population doesn't even break 400-500 during peak times. You could easily merge two such servers together, one that is NA/EU-heavy and another that has a larger Japanese presence, without ever having to worry about overcrowding.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    Naturally, but that's not what I'm suggesting should happen, at least not the way the game is structured today. We play on servers where the online population doesn't even break 400-500 during peak times. You could easily merge two such servers together, one that is NA/EU-heavy and another that has a larger Japanese presence, without ever having to worry about overcrowding.
    The way the game is structured today, you'll have overcrowding due to the fact the game is more centered around end-game (as usual, as it should be) and most of the end-game population is very likely to be working on Aeonic weapons or content in Rei/Escha. There's not been any other content additions to "spread people out" perse, so while it won't be A HUGE RUSH of people, the fact the game is top heavy means aside those who are leveling other jobs or farming stuff in older areas, good chance you'll have a ton of people clumped in Escha and DIs post merge.

I know asura does break 1400+ at peak times, so if they ever merged a server into it (and it'll happen if they do ever condense them) CP camps are already kinda packed at times and then you have those who are still coming back to the game and getting caught up will be needing the earlier CP camps (since you won't be able to touch Apex mobs) and if those get crowded, well..it's just a big headache. So yeah, no matter how you slice it, merging top heavy communities will always create overcrowding in some aspect.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    The way the game is structured today, you'll have overcrowding due to the fact the game is more centered around end-game (as usual, as it should be) and most of the end-game population is very likely to be working on Aeonic weapons or content in Rei/Escha. There's not been any other content additions to "spread people out" perse, so while it won't be A HUGE RUSH of people, the fact the game is top heavy means aside those who are leveling other jobs or farming stuff in older areas, good chance you'll have a ton of people clumped in Escha and DIs post merge.

I know asura does break 1400+ at peak times, so if they ever merged a server into it (and it'll happen if they do ever condense them) CP camps are already kinda packed at times and then you have those who are still coming back to the game and getting caught up will be needing the earlier CP camps (since you won't be able to touch Apex mobs) and if those get crowded, well..it's just a big headache. So yeah, no matter how you slice it, merging top heavy communities will always create overcrowding in some aspect.
    If a server can't handle the extra load (likely only Odin and Asura would qualify) then simply don't have it merged. That's a decision the team monitoring the servers will have to make, but there's no doubt a good number of servers have been suffering from low population numbers for a long while now and it would be nice to know they're working to resolve the issue, as they have in the past, rather than waiting for everyone to eventually pay $18 for a transfer.

Case in point, overcrowding won't happen on two merged servers that were/are peaking at 400-500 online accounts if Asura's currently able to host 1400+ simultaneous accounts. Yes, the CP camps or NM pop areas you prefer might be taken if you're currently on Asura at peak hours, but that should encourage players to seek out different XP camps/events or, heaven forbid, encourage SE to add a little more variety to the end game scene again somewhere down the line. These are good things and encourage growth, if not in overall population numbers than at least in terms of content and the way we approach it. At the very least, it would discourage players from transferring to a server already showing signs of overpopulation. Merges would also cut down the cost of maintaining the game in the long run. It's a win for everyone involved.
    (0)

Suggestion: Pet Familliar with "Piercing" damage ability

Reason:
    i was trying to do "South East Apollyon" last night as Beastmaster and there's no pet/jug that actually have the "Piercing" damage ability.
    So im kinda stuck with using a dagger, but even so my pet will become very useless

Problem Solved:
    I found a pet that 1 shots all the mobs on 2nd floor including boss.
    Pet: HurlerPercival (Beetle)
    (0)
    Last edited by Laughlyn; 01-20-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Page 80 of 297 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast