Page 161 of 296 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2951
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Technikatwo View Post
    Is it reasonable to ask for a Voidwatch RoE?

Many players including my self have gone up to 3 hour spamming Aello or Qilin only to get 1 Hvy. Metal pouch.

Would be nice for:

0/30 kill RoE for Hvy. Metal Pouch Aello - Quilin - Uptala : This quets would need to be completed 188 times for an average of 8 HMP per pouch thats 5640 Void Stones

0/30 kill for Riftdross, Bismarck : this quest would need to be completed 60 times using 1800 Void Stones
    0/30 kill for Riftcinder, Morta : this quest would need to be completed 60 times using 1800 Void Stones

Possibly other RoE quest with reward from, Havaha, Celaeno, Voidwrought, Kaggen, Akvan and Pil.

Any thoughts?
    "Content: Voidwatch" ROEs would indeed be a welcome addition, but would be minorly infuriating for me since I'm currently in the process of running 12x characters thru for complete clears, and it would be irritating to have to do so YET AGAIN to clear the ROEs. My main two have long been done, but that still leaves 10x to go.. Just finished getting the 2nd pair up to Provenance so they're basically done. Perhaps an HMP pouch for completing each path in addition to the mass slaughter repeatables suggested for Qilin/Uptala/Aello would be a decent incentive/reward for bothering to do so? OH! And HMP from killing Provenance Watcher (repeatable, should be low # of kills) since that might encourage others to be willing to help out on otherwise annoying-to-lowman fight. lol
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    "Advanced RoE".

We had the beginners section, then the intermediate. Can we now have an "Advanced" set of ROE please?
    (2)

Character
    Ethalio
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I'd like to have changes for the existing Voidwalker NMs:
    • Reduce the respawn time of VNMs to Instant for T1, 10 Minutes for T2, 30 Minutes for T3 and 1h for T4(Yilbegan)
    • Add the "always change color" effect of the "Rhapsody in Mauve" KI to VNMs too

The next thing I'd like to get changed is about fishing:
    • I really like the way acquiring the Ebisu Fishing Rod(+1) is handled : it's hard, you need to put some effort into it, but it's not impossible
    • However my brother and I tried to get some Matsyas today and while I held the 5 fished up monsters he tried to fish the matsyas. He got 3 Matsyas in ~2h. So please increase either the bite rate of them OR make the Shaper's Shawl a higher chance from the "Inside the Belly" Quest OR make the Shaper's Shawl sendable between the characters of the same account
    (1)

I've posted so many times asking for this every time I come back and sub for a month - Can we have server merges yet? I don't want to transfer and lose my name. Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    You can change servers without losing your name.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    I've posted so many times asking for this every time I come back and sub for a month - Can we have server merges yet? I don't want to transfer and lose my name. Thank you.
    You only lose your name if someone else has it on the server that the other servers are being merged into.

Ie: Transferring yourself, or a merge wouldn't make a difference.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    You only lose your name if someone else has it on the server that the other servers are being merged into.

Ie: Transferring yourself, or a merge wouldn't make a difference.
    They do have my name on most of the servers. But the way it worked before when the game merged is whoever had the name longer got to keep it. I've had my name since game launch lol.

Also all of my friends came back with me and feel the same way. Anyway I guess we will just keep playing and patiently wait...or get bored again.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethalio View Post
    The next thing I'd like to get changed is about fishing:
    • I really like the way acquiring the Ebisu Fishing Rod(+1) is handled: it's hard, you need to put some effort into it, but it's not impossible
    • However my brother and I tried to get some Matsyas today and while I held the 5 fished up monsters he tried to fish the matsyas. He got 3 Matsyas in ~2h. So please increase either the bite rate of them OR make the Shaper's Shawl a higher chance from the "Inside the Belly" Quest OR make the Shaper's Shawl sendable between the characters of the same account

I am not positive I like the first ideas listed but I liked enough on your second idea for fishing changes, more fishing changes again since I am working on the RoE objectives towards a Lu-Shangs Fishing pole +1 myself but its not liked enough to be observed watching by twitch viewers as I am finding that bit about it in going fishing on ffxi as well. Just saying... :-D
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    They do have my name on most of the servers. But the way it worked before when the game merged is whoever had the name longer got to keep it. I've had my name since game launch lol.

Also all of my friends came back with me and feel the same way. Anyway I guess we will just keep playing and patiently wait...or get bored again.
    I don't think server mergers are going to happen, personally. If they were, it would have happened way before now.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I don't think server mergers are going to happen, personally. If they were, it would have happened way before now.
    I don't either to be quite honest, but at the reddit AMA they did say they would eventually when enough people ask, fat chance though..it seems like a very small percentage of players use these forums. >.<
    (0)

Page 161 of 296 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast