Page 59 of 297 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Prrsha View Post
    I wish SE would made one simple fix to FFXI. A self imposed level cap. For example: I want to level in Valkrum Dunes but my friends and I all have jobs that are way above 20. That area is dead to us. Why not make a command like: "/synch Prrsha 20" to reduce my level to 20. Then my friends can synch to me and we can have a blast reliving old zones the way the were intended. A primary example for this is CoP areas. I'd love to just beat CoP the old way with my friends for the heck of it, if only for the challenge and satisfaction of doing so.

This simple change would draw many of my friends back so they could experience Vanadiel like it used to be... if only by a small amount. Currently they are all on retro servers and I just can't get them back to FFXI here. They all miss the "good ol' days" :/
    ?? As Far as i know Level sync still exists in the game of the FFXI but must be synced to the leader of the parties level to sync your job done but you also don't have other jobs with in 3 level's above or below there level to level with them as well..??
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanfrano View Post
    All of them are soloable now, but some are luck based.
    I doubt that you can solo lebros supplies even now without an incredible amount of luck. Those fish stews don't come very often and those NPCs are really far apart.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanpaul
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    A few things I'd like to see:

- Adding more homepoints to Tavnazian Safehold
    - Adding homepoints near the Trail Markings in Beaucedine Glacier and Xarcabard
    - Adding a hompoint near the Cutter in Arrapago Reef
    - Adding Chocobos and Auction Houses in Mhaura and Selbina
    - A means of storing Rem's Tales on an NPC (preferably Monisette herself)
    - A means of checking the amount of Alexandrite given to Paparoon as part of the quest "Duties, Tasks, and Deeds"
    - The option to purchase multiple Rem's Tales from Records of Eminence NPCs
    - Introducing alternative methods to acquire the Alchemy material "Kaolin"
    (7)

Nobody used the AF weapon o,o
    (0)

The Rhapsodies KI that allows LB5 battles to have Trusts summoned in them omits the GEO and RUN job fights. I have seen people on Reddit reporting they are stuck because of this.
    (0)

Something comes to mind now with how long leveling crafts up takes compared to skills and levels, especially leveling fishing. We have crafting kits to not have to hunt down ingredients, and you can craft pretty mindlessly with /lastsynth, but Synergy and Fishing require more active control to skillup, and take longer to do so, especially fishing. Could some skillup consumable like we have for combat and magic skills be done for any of those? Crafting kits cover most of the original crafts, except fishing.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Came across this problem just this morning. Never realized it until now since this is the first time I've tried it. It would be nice if we could use the magian spectacles while we have a our adventuring fellow out. Was doing my fellow's LB quest and lost count of how many times she weapon skilled. Just sucks that the only way I can check is either by warping back to town or dismissing her to check the magian log which both pretty much means wasting a charge.
    (1)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    Something comes to mind now with how long leveling crafts up takes compared to skills and levels, especially leveling fishing. We have crafting kits to not have to hunt down ingredients, and you can craft pretty mindlessly with /lastsynth, but Synergy and Fishing require more active control to skillup, and take longer to do so, especially fishing. Could some skillup consumable like we have for combat and magic skills be done for any of those? Crafting kits cover most of the original crafts, except fishing.
    Think I might of mentioned this quite a few times in both or either one of the fishing, crafting or crafting kit forums I posted in BungieFanNA and this has been something i've wanted to see come to pass as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Evogolist View Post
    Came across this problem just this morning. Never realized it until now since this is the first time I've tried it. It would be nice if we could use the magian spectacles while we have a our adventuring fellow out. Was doing my fellow's LB quest and lost count of how many times she weapon skilled. Just sucks that the only way I can check is either by warping back to town or dismissing her to check the magian log which both pretty much means wasting a charge.
    Yeah, I definitely agree about this bug or whatever it is, needs to be fixed. I had forgotten about this old issue that has yet to be fixed or even addressed, Thanks for reminding me about this issue between the having the Magian trial book out while your adventure fellow is already active!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-06-2015 at 02:12 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Given the increased amount of storage can I re-iterate an earlier request? Any possibility of adding a wildcard search to /itemsearch?

e.g.

/itemsearch "creed*" would return all items starting "Creed"

Maybe limit the number of returned items and/or the minimum number of charaters in the search string, but overall I, for one, would welcome this change :-)

Art.
    (3)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

How about Al'Zahbi?

Not A home point but rather a survival guide or one of Adoulin's Runic Waypoint portals in A good area of Al Zahbi that would be out of the way for when the Battle event hits there? Maybe hooking in a few more areas to runic-waypoint-warp to and from with the already included areas of mhaura, selbina, norg, Rabao, Ulg. Range, and Ru'lude Gardens with the adoulin prototype runic portals?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-14-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Page 59 of 297 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast