Page 107 of 297 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2962
    Could we get rid of PoL and make it so I can actually play with my xbox one controller instead of my game turning white? >.<
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    Could we get rid of PoL and make it so I can actually play with my xbox one controller instead of my game turning white? >.<
    I play with my xbox controller without anything like that happening.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I play with my xbox controller without anything like that happening.
    What is your set up like? Mine is a day one 2013 xbox one controller, I have it plugged in via USB. Constantly locks up my game, the enter does not work on my keyboard...all kinds of weird problems. I am on windows 10 too...hmm...I've tried everything and nothing fixes it aside from don't use it lol.
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Could the chairs be made taller or... the desks shorter? As a roleplayer, I find this discrepancy disturbing... #Humetaruproblems

Seems right now you have to be an Archduke to afford proper desks.

Edit: Also please, Alicorn/Ixion/Sleipnir mounts! T-T
    (1)
    Last edited by Kjara; 05-24-2016 at 01:44 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gankfest View Post
    They should just make the game like WoW Legion, and then the noob circus will be happy. -_-
    tfw the admins know your content ID and can link it to your xiv id
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    tfw the admins know your content ID and can link it to your xiv id
    Your point being?
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Would it be possible to expand the quests the NPCs mark for you (like Dulsie in Port Bastok), so that they tell you of all the quests there are, regardless of Job, Level, or Mission Progress requirements? Maybe gray them out or something, or make the NPC say things like:

"Gumbah in Bastok Mines has a quest for you, "Blade of Darkness". However, a job level of 30 or above is required."
    or
    "X NPC in X Location has a quest for you. However, the job Summoner is required."
    or
    "X NPC in X Location has a quest for you. However, completion of the Aht Urhgan Mission "Eternal Mercenary" is required."

Or again, just display them as grayed out in the list. I think it'd be much better than having to check the NPC every time I level up or every time I change job. I feel a lot of quests go ignored because of this.

Also, is there any official confirmation that ALL existing quests are covered by these NPCs? The completionist in me is crying to know.

EDIT: Also also,
    I think it'd be nice to give an overhaul to crafting similar to what Fishing got. Namely, I'd like the option of a crafting mini-game, even something as simple as the fishing mini-game, to try and control the success of the synthesis. After so many years, it feels kind of dry to still have to rely on RNG 100%. Maybe give us a short mini-game so that if we do nothing, RNG will fully control the success of the synth (like currently), so that no one is FORCED to do the mini-game; but if we do do it, I think it should allow us to work to guarantee a synthesis' success, and maybe increase HQ chances.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kjara; 05-25-2016 at 03:15 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Quote Originally Posted by Eradius View Post
    Could Trust: August be made available by other means? Its incredibly difficult to garner peoples interest to do Sinister Reign, even shouting for hours I have never had a pt manage to hit a full 6/6 persons, we usually have to go with a healer trust or something.

I don't mind if its still difficult to obtain, it probably should be! But can there please be a way of obtaining it that is not outdated and people are willing to run? Maybe Ambuscade?
    Hello Eradius and fellow adventurers!

We definitely understand the demand for Cipher: August as well as the other ciphers obtainable through Sinister Reign. All of these ciphers have had their stats set to be a fitting reward that matched the difficulty of this content. If we were to ever make adjustments to the content itself making it easier to obtain these ciphers, adjustments to their stats would need to be made to more appropriately match the difficulty. Since this would affect many many adventurers, we do not have any plans to make changes.
    (6)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello Eradius and fellow adventurers!

We definitely understand the demand for Cipher: August as well as the other ciphers obtainable through Sinister Reign. All of these ciphers have had their stats set to be a fitting reward that matched the difficulty of this content. If we were to ever make adjustments to the content itself making it easier to obtain these ciphers, adjustments to their stats would need to be made to more appropriately match the difficulty. Since this would affect many many adventurers, we do not have any plans to make changes.
    I agree with not making changes to that, although I've yet to obtain those trusts.

Which brings me to my point, what gear level are we talking about to get this done? I currently have augmented Alluvion gear and weapons which is good enough for most of the soloing I do, but I've never tried Sinister Reign. Also, which jobs are the most desirable for it? I am 100% RDM but I'm almost done with Job points so I need to start considering my next job to master and gear for events and stuff.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    I agree with not making changes to that, although I've yet to obtain those trusts.

Which brings me to my point, what gear level are we talking about to get this done? I currently have augmented Alluvion gear and weapons which is good enough for most of the soloing I do, but I've never tried Sinister Reign. Also, which jobs are the most desirable for it? I am 100% RDM but I'm almost done with Job points so I need to start considering my next job to master and gear for events and stuff.
    Generally all set ups have a tank and a healer. For tank RUN and PLD are great jobs, however for healer nothing comes close to the power of a good WHM. That being said to me it seems like there are a lot less WHMs in the game than PLDs, so I imagine being WHM would give the better shot at making it into a party, or being the nucleus of starting your own.
    (1)

Page 107 of 297 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast