Page 177 of 296 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2954
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    if u make it super easy to make gil the rmt would quit.
    Even if gil was even easier to make, and worth less to sell, no one is going to give up literal free money.... and there will ALWAYS be buyers. ALWAYS. Forever.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    if u make it super easy to make gil the rmt would quit.
    Nah, just means gil devalues.
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Probably just easier to say the economy is and has always been a mess, where gil just allows people to cut corners. Ultimately, the botters aren't really going to be inconvenienced by the current cap as much as legit players since they've already forsaken optimal farming methods (Like EXP time or mass pulling) to keep a steady flow trickling in and likely from multiple accounts to boot. A 30m round trip to town is a drop in the bucket when they have the rest of the 23.5h to run in circles poking things, and are quite likely using the same tools others are using to just quick by gear from the NPCs without menu navigation. Meanwhile, that same town trip for someone who only squeaks in a couple hours or so is far more precious.

Either way, this just goes back to GMs doing their jobs since you can bet those RMT botters are funneling their gains off to bank mules before heading back to the grind.
    (0)

Character
    Dugahst
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Fishing used to be a very popular hobby, but changes to the game have ruined it. The actual act of fishing is still fun, but it is no longer profitable and fish are no longer desirable (for example nebs don't sell on the AH anymore because you can just get the shihei a vendor). That combined with the nerf to vendor prices, people have seemingly abandoned the hobby.

I propose the following changes to help it back to greatness;
    - Raise vendor prices for fish
    - Nobody likes fishing up monsters, a cool change would be to give fishers a buff upon defeating a fished up monster. The buff could be something like an increase to bites for 3 minutes.
    - add some easy to make Cooking recipes with fish in each difficulty tier that are actually REALLY good.
    - add gold carp, tricolored carp to acceptable fish for Lu Shang quest
    - Make the Key Item for the Lu Shang provide a buff to fishing, perhaps doubling or alltogether removing the fishing fatigue. This will incentive the quest itself.
    (5)

Player
    Like the 9th time, but can we pppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please please please please get a "take all" option for delivery boxes.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

i wish

i wish we could have a cap of 5mil gil in delivery box per character. I mean doing 1mil might just might slow down the rmt, but all they have to do is find another rmt and trade 100M at a time to them, so the only person 1Mil is hurting is us.
    (0)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quoting some suggestions for emphasis because I really like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriha View Post
    - Some kind of template system to summon preferred Trust parties either in one combined long cast or a sequential summoning. Wasting macro slots for this isn't something I consider ideal.
    Do want.
    - Add a "Request" option to the AH when browsing an item where you can deposit the amount of gil you'd wish to buy an item for. When players go to sell, they can browse through listed requests or just sell normally. Limit to 1 or 2 requests per character. If a request is filled, send a chat log notification.
    Really really really want.
    - Remove Copper/Silver vouchers and just automatically add them to your AMAN pool when received.
    Yup, this too.
    - A way to summon the Ephemeral Moogle, or adding the crystal trade-to functionality to something like the Mog Specs.
    This would be a godsend.

The only stuff I can think of is battle system-related. Increasing the number of abilities one can get via category 2 merits comes to mind (seeing that people are still funneled into specific set ups after all these years). Changing certain stances to become undispellable is something else that I'd like; speaking as a RDM, having Composure removed via mobs with AoE dispel moves (the Ambuscade iron giant from two months ago, for example) is really annoying, and the changes to Composure (increasing enspell damage and magic accuracy) makes losing Composure to dispels that much more detrimental.
    (1)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hey Due, PM on Zam. Been meaning to get in touch, but lost my old email when we switched ISPs here a bit back.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

garden variety

i dunno if anyone reads this or whatever but, I was wondering if you could make the garden have more variety and more newer items and things. mining for the same stuff or fishing for the same stuff or well all of it is boring after 4 years.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

chocobo switching

can you make it possible to switch between chocobos that are raised on the mount list easier. I don't want to have to trade the certification every single time I want to ride the faster chocobo, or the digging chocobo.
    (1)

Page 177 of 296 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast