Page 133 of 190 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1891
  1. #1321
    Player Urmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    447
    Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Supply of HMP/rift stuff isn't infinite, supply of dynamis currency generally is.
    There usually isn't enough HMP's/rift stuff on a server at any given time to finish an emp 90-99.
    It's usually pretty close though since ambuscade. I'm not on an exactly high population server and there are generally 20-30 stacks of hmp up on the at a time with several stacks sold a day and bunch in bazaars. Rift is usually a little harder outside of campaign but usually enough to be able to get it in a couple of days unless you are me if you check bazaars too... which if you start buying before you have made all your gil for it isn't anything.
    (0)

  2. #1322
    Player Akivatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    59
    Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Hello,

    Can you please put as Wardrobe all inventory slot ?
    (i'm ready to pay extra 2€ for that if need)
    Mog safe, Mog safe 2, Storage, Mog Locker, Mog Satchel, Mog Sack, Mog Case turned this way usuable.
    Actually only five slot on the 12 we have are really usefull.

    Please do something
    (0)

    Please SE !

  3. #1323
    Player Jakuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    363
    Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post
    Hello,

    Can you please put as Wardrobe all inventory slot ?
    (i'm ready to pay extra 2€ for that if need)
    Mog safe, Mog safe 2, Storage, Mog Locker, Mog Satchel, Mog Sack, Mog Case turned this way usuable.
    Actually only five slot on the 12 we have are really usefull.

    Please do something
    If you want to pay for more inventory pay $1.00 for a mule and have 560 more spaces NOT including Mog Wardrobes, gear was the only issue with Inventory, nobody should really struggle with inventory otherwise, even crafters.
    (0)

  4. #1324
    Player Akivatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    59
    Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't care about more inventory, i care about usuable inventory (wardrobe like)

    i have enouth space on the 7 character i have.

    the thing is only 5 inventory are really usuable for equipment (Inventory ,wardrobe, 2, 3, 4) and that's not enougth to play correctly more than 2 jobs.
    (0)

    Please SE !

  5. #1325
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    6,586
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post
    I don't care about more inventory, i care about usuable inventory (wardrobe like)

    i have enouth space on the 7 character i have.

    the thing is only 5 inventory are really usuable for equipment (Inventory ,wardrobe, 2, 3, 4) and that's not enougth to play correctly more than 2 jobs.
    Oh, ive been doing it wrong the last 14 years? x.x

    I know a few hardcore swappers out there and even they don't have 160 gears for a single job. Your statement "play correctly", implying that anyone who hasn't bent over to get every slightly useful item in the entire game for every single job they play is dubious at best and insultingly totally wrong at worst. If you said, "that's not enough to play more than 2 jobs 100% perfectly min-maxed", that would be more acceptable, as that doesn't imply the ineptitude of someone who hasn't gotten every possible useful item for their job yet. Not just me but every player in this game who hasn't achieved total minmaxing perfection (which is most of them) on their jobs should be insulted by your statement.
    (2)

    Someone care to tell me what's wrong with a couple Yukes?
    Check out http://ffxi.gamerescape.com- the new home of FFXIcleopedia and its founders!

  6. #1326
    Player Jakuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    363
    Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post
    I don't care about more inventory, i care about usuable inventory (wardrobe like)

    i have enouth space on the 7 character i have.

    the thing is only 5 inventory are really usuable for equipment (Inventory ,wardrobe, 2, 3, 4) and that's not enougth to play correctly more than 2 jobs.
    Oh, I did not understand you at all the first time.

    So if I'm getting it right, you mean make it so you can equip gear from ALL available storage locations?
    (0)

  7. #1327
    Player Urmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    447
    Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I mean you do know you don't have to have your 20 different sets for every job available to equip at all times including when you aren't on that job right? Remember when people would still min max several jobs with just invent... Pepperidge farm remembers and it involved moving equipment around
    (1)

  8. #1328
    Player Akivatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    59
    Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    Oh, I did not understand you at all the first time.

    So if I'm getting it right, you mean make it so you can equip gear from ALL available storage locations?
    Yeah exactly
    (0)

    Please SE !

  9. #1329
    Player Paridise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    47
    Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    How many sets have you used in /equipset # I'm supersize do your not /cry about that. Oh because your not using that. Because if u need more gear then 80 x4 for two jobs.... You would be overflowing in sets made. Your weak English is not helping you.
    (0)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR

  10. #1330
    Player Jakuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    363
    Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Paridise View Post
    How many sets have you used in /equipset # I'm supersize do your not /cry about that. Oh because your not using that. Because if u need more gear then 80 x4 for two jobs.... You would be overflowing in sets made. Your weak English is not helping you.
    You don't need to use all sets, several abilities, spells etc use less than 5 slots so fit fine in normal macros, and would allow you to go further than the available 100 sets.

    Though I do think it's near impossible to fill up 320 spaces with gear for two jobs, even RDM and BLU.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post
    Yeah exactly
    Don't think it's needed, but I wouldn't object to it either.
    (2)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 11-17-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Page 133 of 190 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast