Page 64 of 297 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
    Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Would it be possible to warp from one Waypoint to all others? For example, warping from Kamihr Drifts #2 strait to Morimar Basalt Fields #3 without having to go back to town first. I realize it's a small beef, but it does get a little annoying at times heh.
    (6)

Character
    Madranta
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Please revert the changes to F8 targeting implemented in the Sept. 16, 2015 patch. With Trusts being so common in the game the change makes it very likely that you will target one of your Trusts, which is already easily done with F2-F6. As it was, it was very convenient for targeting foes without having to sift through your Trusts. Now it's much less useful.

The issue I'm referring to from the patch notes:
    This issue wherein pressing F8 when a monster is in a player's field of vision would give targeting priority to monsters rather than non-combat NPCs directly in front.
    (7)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Please change it back... that is so annoying.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Madranta View Post
    Please revert the changes to F8 targeting implemented in the Sept. 16, 2015 patch. With Trusts being so common in the game the change makes it very likely that you will target one of your Trusts, which is already easily done with F2-F6. As it was, it was very convenient for targeting foes without having to sift through your Trusts. Now it's much less useful.

The issue I'm referring to from the patch notes:
    Yeah..made me feel like I'm playing XIV again where I target everything BUT what I wanted to.
    (1)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This issue wherein pressing F8 when a monster is in a player's field of vision would give targeting priority to monsters rather than non-combat NPCs directly in front.
    That was an "issue"? Isn't that what it was supposed to do?
    (5)

Thanks for all the suggestions, I've forwarded them to the development team. Some of you are on to our tricks, but we'd still like to share quality of life changes that we’re looking into.

Currently, we're checking to see if we can increase the amount of silt pouches and bead pouches that can be stacked from 12 to 99.
    (6)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Good deal Grekumah.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Can we for the love of God please change the main menu to either:

1. status, equipment, abilities, magic, items, synthesis, ect...

2. status, equipment, magic, abilities, items, synthesis, ect...

I swear abilities used to be up by magic before ( I could be wrong ) but it seems really retarded to move it down under craftin menu. magic and abilities are things you can do and should be grouped together. This has been buggin me since synthesis menu was added.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Also please allow us to buy more than one rem chapter or etched memory at a time with sparks. I think i remember a response once about this as to prevent mistakes. but im more liable to make a mistake each time i have to go into the menu than the one time purchase of all the chapters I can buy at the moment. I dont see why we cant buy more than one if we can buy more than one refractive crystals at a time.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions, I've forwarded them to the development team. Some of you are on to our tricks, but we'd still like to share quality of life changes that we’re looking into.

Currently, we're checking to see if we can increasing the amount of silt pouches and bead pouches that can be stacked from 12 to 99.
    It's okay. We can still be friends! Maybe we'll see you at PAX East again?
    (0)

Page 64 of 297 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast