Page 123 of 297 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2962
    Player
    When monthly updates have adjustments with wide-sweeping impact, can you please give us at least the most basic numerical info?

The adjustment to monster evasion implemented this month only states "The evasion of high-level monsters has been decreased."... Does this mean 135+? 119+? 100+? Are normal monsters included or is it limited to NMs only? I've long since given up hope that you will tell us everything relevant to this type of change, but a general idea towards what content will be affected would be much appreciated, especially regarding anything that can't be simply tested ourselves by checking our own stats while changing gear.

And when are you going to add the help text for Rusk foods? They are the only foods left on Curio Moogle that don't have help text and they keep getting passed over each month. I am exceedingly curious about why this is at this point. XD
    (I tried to ask this during the AMA, but brain-farted and said "Macaron" instead.)
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by monodjo View Post
    Make Trizek ring avalable anytime for returning players to pick up. And any other capacity point bonus rings.
    Also, extend the CP/EXP bonus cap on them if possible.

An Apex party is kind of like an old skool EXP party, and the ring last one or two kills.
    (0)

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It would be nice if the Abyssea confluxes were marked on the map like the Adoulin bivouacs.
    (2)

Character
    Akiro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Make an NPC that will trade you x1 rems tale chapter for maybe 2 or 3 of another. Chapters 1-5 are only tradable for 1-5 and the same for 6-10.
    (0)

Player
    Could you fix/change subtle blow to help alleviate the issue with TP move frequency?

Maybe you could make a new job trait for MNK, NIN, or SAM that has a chance on hit to inhibit a mobs TP gain. This would also have to stop their innate Regain. I say MNK, NIN or SAM because it fits with those jobs and would give them more desirability in group comps.
    (0)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Heya. I have a few random suggestions I would like to see so am placing them here.

1) Merit Weaponskills: Can we have the merit points on these to the max please? so we can spend our points on them & get them all unlocked to max.
    2) DRG Wyvern Breath damage: For level 100+, can I see a drastically big increase to the wyvern breath damage? At the moment, when I do Ambuscade, when I activate Smiting breath, it does hardly any damage, yet my trusts & myself do 1k+ damage every time I activate a weaponskill, etc.
    3) Seals & Crests: If you're like me, us players have loads of seals & crests stocked up doing nothing. Is there a way to spend them on different things other than orbs? Exchange for Copper Vouchers maybe?
    4) Add 20 points to both Merit Groups 1 & 2
    5) Unlock Mog Sachel to everyone next time SE wants to do a storage upgrade.

Richard
    (0)
    Last edited by RichLester; 08-07-2016 at 05:40 AM.

One of the suggestions I've seen that I've really liked is that mastering a job allows you to fully merit everything for the job.
    (6)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    One of the suggestions I've seen that I've really liked is that mastering a job allows you to fully merit everything for the job.
    Oh I like that.
    (1)

That would make unmastered players even more scrubby and would make getting an invite for anything for the majority of players almost impossible.
    (1)

Player
    I love this suggestion
    (0)

Page 123 of 297 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast