Page 150 of 297 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2962
    Character
    Frod
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Let us use scales to create additional OU pops.
    (2)

2. 08-03-2017 12:17 AM

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkamania View Post
    I'm sure this has been mentioned numerous times, but since you're too lazy to fix it, I'm too lazy to look for it. Trading one material at a time to upgrade Ambuscade capes is ridiculous.

I'm going to restrain myself from other negative comments in this regard.
    This really needs to happen.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

mixed fletchings

is there a recipe for mixed fletchings?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    is there a recipe for mixed fletchings?
    Mixed Fletchings [Clothcraft ???] Wind Crystal, Porxie Wing, Chapuli Wing

Given that all the other recipes are 106, wouldn't be surprised if this is too. Seems like CC got an awesome skillup synth at least! XD
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Mixed Fletchings [Clothcraft ???] Wind Crystal, Porxie Wing, Chapuli Wing

Given that all the other recipes are 106, wouldn't be surprised if this is too. Seems like CC got an awesome skillup synth at least! XD
    that stinks, now i need a clothcrafter to make arrows.
    (0)

Player
    that stinks, now i need a clothcrafter to make arrows.
    ALL fletchings are made by clothcraft. >_>;; You'd need one anyway.

You will also need a 100+ blacksmith to make the arrowheads AND a capped synergist to actually make the arrows.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

can u find a use for more woodworking logs for pops or something like that?

can u find a use for more woodworking logs for pops or something like that? the prices plummetted on my server on all logs, so they are pretty much useless now, they need a purpose for people to keep buying them.
    (0)

Player
    can u find a use for more woodworking logs for pops or something like that? the prices plummetted on my server on all logs, so they are pretty much useless now, they need a purpose for people to keep buying them.
    They'd have to give woodworking more high-end profit synths to encourage ppl to start leveling it more often. Skillups are the main reason that low level mats sell after all.
    (0)

Player
    Can we get a notification from the Green Thumb Moogle in Mog Garden when we unlock a new KI? Something that basically tells you to go talk to the NPC in Adoulin or a Skipper Moogle because they have something for you. This would be a nice QOL improvement that should be relatively easy to implement I'd think?
    (3)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

dead end

i have been doing the quests to get my woodworking synthesis shield to par, and i found out on the last quest i cant make the kit for the aquariums its 85 alchemy. to be honest this part of the quests is total crap, i wish you would take it off the list. its just utterly rediculous and not only that but when u finally get to the end of it u find out that you cannot make the last part , and i dont know any alchemists to help either.
    (0)

Page 150 of 297 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast