Page 36 of 297 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Liking an PlayOnline viewer changing music Idea's!

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Wishing you could play the classic themes from Chains of Promathia or Aht Urhgan once again while on the title screen? We asked the development team if they could add an option to the configuration to change the BGM and they said they will be looking into it.
    Just Awesomeness!! Totally Sweet and cant wait for it to happen to have more options to play more FFXI Music on the Title screens or other ares that play music before entering the game, such as news announcements area of the Playonline Viewer Main screen\screens or the login screen before it would be nice, whether it is on pc or gaming console.
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-29-2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Just made changes to make it more correctly speaking over what I said!!
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Greetings,

In the June version update we’ll be making it possible to enter every Seekers of Adoulin mission battlefield solo.

Similarly, it will also become possible to challenge these battles along with alter egos, so this is a perfect time to catch up on the missions if you are behind!

Additionally, we’ll be lowering the required number of participants for Skirmish from three to one.
    {Tittle: The Grand Scheme of plans into better reasons to play in FFXI nowadays!}

Love this Idea as well as being ability to have your Alter ego's in pt or an alliance pt with other players and even inside of a lot of battlefields they normally cant enter with you. now if they add this same feature to your Adventuring fellow as well as giving the ability to enter the older level restriction bcnm, ksnm etcetera with beastmen currency bought burning circle battlefields then we be set for more greatness coming into FFXI. Yes Please and Thank You!!
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Add "Login Points" to the Currencies tab.
    (4)

Character
    Okita
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

AMAN Currencies

Here is an interesting suggestion: Why not make it so that the vouchers can be exchanged for Nyzul Tokens and Therion Ichor? Even if it's not the standard "1000" points I believe it will make Mythic much more feasible. It's becoming harder and harder to get people to participate in these older events, especially if they aren't building a mythic themselves.
    (2)

Greetings,

After making it possible to enter seal battlefields with Trust alter egos in the June version update, we’ve determined a bug that removes buffs upon entry. As this is a bug that is closely tied to the system changes that allow alter egos to enter these battlefields, it will take a bit of time to fix.

On the positive side, we have been looking into changing battlefield rules. In particular, we’d like to change the system so that when entering a battlefield the cool downs of all special abilities, job abilities, and magic spells are reset. We feel this will allow you to repeat battlefields more easily and also encourage you to employ special abilities into your strategies better.

With this system change, you’ll be able to use special abilities outside of battlefields and then reuse them again once you enter a battlefield, which is why we had planned to implement a feature that removes all of your buffs upon entry.

As this is a very large change, we’d like to look into this very carefully, but I wanted to give you all a heads up.

The team is working towards fixing this bug as well as making this change in the August version update.
    (22)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Nailah
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Same change to skill as to TP

Hello everyone,
    the last update was great, stackable materials are AWESOME more detailed TP is unusual but something you can easily adjust to and then it is great. There are a few suggestions I have as a kind of follow up on those changes now that I played a bit with them:

1. TP for party members:
    Are Trust NPCs not considered party members? If so, is it a bug that those do not have TP displays like other party members now do? It was mentioned Ayame would be super helpful in skill chaining now, I however believe that is only really utilizable when we actually know her TP, so we don't hold back for ages while she is stuck at 500 TP or so.

Hence I'd suggest to enhance this feature to not only include human party members but also Trust NPCs and probably even Adventuring fellows (even though that would make the fierce attacker trait of announcing their TP a bit useless)

2. Avoiding decimals with x10 values:
    We got our TP values displayed with a x10 value now to get rid of decimals which is rather neat for testing out just how much STP you need to achieve an x-hit build without having to do the TP formula math. You can simply "read it off the screen". The game sadly has other decimal values though most noticable in skills and especially with crafting skills it is an "annoyance". Say I am at woodworking 64. I have no clue whether I am at 64.1 or 64.8 after a long crafting break of a few weeks. SO it is hard to judge the required materials to rise another level. Same goes for fighting skills but it is less important there due to the ease of how they are gained.

Suggestion: Multiply the skills value displayed by 10 in order to avoid decimals and enable us to see exactly how much skill we have, just like you did with TP OR make the decimals actually visible in the status menu.

Sincerely,
    Leylia
    (3)

7. 06-26-2014 05:17 PM
    Reason
    The message didnt include the quote box of said person upon positing the replay thus redoing the post.

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Something for calmate and the dev team/creators to think about with the changes!

Greetings,

After making it possible to enter seal battlefields with Trust alter egos in the June version update, we’ve determined a bug that removes buffs upon entry. As this is a bug that is closely tied to the system changes that allow alter egos to enter these battlefields, it will take a bit of time to fix.

On the positive side, we have been looking into changing battlefield rules. In particular, we’d like to change the system so that when entering a battlefield the cool downs of all special abilities, job abilities, and magic spells are reset. We feel this will allow you to repeat battlefields more easily and also encourage you to employ special abilities into your strategies better.

With this system change, you’ll be able to use special abilities outside of battlefields and then reuse them again once you enter a battlefield, which is why we had planned to implement a feature that removes all of your buffs upon entry.

As this is a very large change, we’d like to look into this very carefully, but I wanted to give you all a heads up.

The team is working towards fixing this bug as well as making this change in the August version update.
    Yeah but wont this change or rule changes just add to the cost of time ticking away inside the battlefield due to the fact that you have to recast all your buffs to complete the job your about to do inside the battlefield now and if that is the case, shouldn't time be adjusted to allow rebuffing inside the battlefield as well camate??
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-29-2014 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Missed a word or a few and decided to add a title while I was adding in the fixes! {2ND edit was due to the fact I had used the word "Creatures" instead of "Creators" in the tittle

Player
    Will it stop dismissing our pets when we enter a battlefield then? Because resetting Call Wyvern and Activate on entry are all well and good, but BST loses an item every single fight. While we're on this, can Jug pets stop despawning on every area change, something no other pet in the game does?
    (7)

Character
    Elizara
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think I got a suggestion that I think should be considered. Is there any way to lift the 1 mil restriction on mailing gil between charas on the SAME account only? I know why it was put in place (to mess up RMT) but for some of us that sell big ticket items on mules, it gets to be a major pain to have to make several muling trips to get the gil to your main.

I think the restriction should stay for mailing gil between accounts (again, as to not change things and give RMT back a easy way to give out gil) but between charas on the same account, it doesn't make a lot of sense.
    (2)

I really need to get a new sig..

Elizara of Quetz, formerly of Midgard
    99WHM/BLM/SMN/THF/BST

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Answering to sn RMT reason between 2 characters\mules on mil gils rule still in place

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    I think I got a suggestion that I think should be considered. Is there any way to lift the 1 mil restriction on mailing gil between charas on the SAME account only? I know why it was put in place (to mess up RMT) but for some of us that sell big ticket items on mules, it gets to be a major pain to have to make several muling trips to get the gil to your main.

I think the restriction should stay for mailing gil between accounts (again, as to not change things and give RMT back a easy way to give out gil) but between charas on the same account, it doesn't make a lot of sense.
    there used to be or were instances where RMT players would have more then one character on the same account and would swap out more gils to sell in this method as well but who knows if they remain around this game anymore as well. Just Sayin!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-29-2014 at 12:06 PM. Reason: pr -> or

Page 36 of 297 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast