Page 20 of 297 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Player
    my GEO buffs hit the NPC'S I seen my regen and refresh work on them.
    (0)

Really bright? like I said, I abandonned the job outside Aby, so I've only run without trust in the last month on a skill-up. do you know when it started? because I've been watching for an announcement and never seen one. granted, my geo skills are way under level so maybe they simply can't move the needle in ilevel 99+ content
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    Really bright? like I said, I abandonned the job outside Aby, so I've only run without trust in the last month on a skill-up. do you know when it started? because I've been watching for an announcement and never seen one. granted, my geo skills are way under level so maybe they simply can't move the needle in ilevel 99+ content
    They had said they would fix it awhile ago so I am assuming they have... pretty sure my dnc sambas work now.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Seeing as how Trust NPCs are so useful, how about adjusting how Adventuring Fellow NPCs work?

I suggest that when you are a lower level than what can earn your npc experience, then summoning him/her should not use up the six hour recast timer.

Also your fellow npc should not eat up a portion of your earned exp unless it is actually going towards a level.
    (4)
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd

Character
    Fritobandito
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by radicaldreamer View Post
    Seeing as how Trust NPCs are so useful, how about adjusting how Adventuring Fellow NPCs work?

I suggest that when you are a lower level than what can earn your npc experience, then summoning him/her should not use up the six hour recast timer.

Also your fellow npc should not eat up a portion of your earned exp unless it is actually going towards a level.
    Agreed. It would also be nice if the Adventuring Fellow could be included in the TRUST party so that they can receive heals and buffs.
    (1)

I can tell you for sure that my trusts gained haste samba when I played earlier today.

I said trusts in plural, but in reality there was only one that was attacking because Ulmia and Cherukiki buffing me is gonna increase damage way more than a gimpy trust DD is gonna be able to do.
    (2)

Character
    Athen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I've got two ideas for quality of life improvements that I've recently encountered:

1. Create a key item that would allow players to open the Operating Levers in Halvung solo. Gurfurlur the Menacing doesn't require six players now to defeat, and having to bring along extras just to open the door to get to him is inconvenient for other players (similar to needing people to press the switches in Garlaige Citadel back in the day). This would also apply to fighting Reacton, a ZNM needed for mythic acquisition and upgrading to 99, since his spawn is past an Operating Lever, I believe.

2. I'm not sure if this has been addressed by a developer or not (I welcome a link if so), but allow porter slips to become Key Items. Currently, if you store gear on a slip and throw away the slip, all of the items stored are lost. While I realize that most players wouldn't do something that reckless, having that extra safety net would be nice. Talking to a Porter Moogle would let you retrieve gear from a particular slip, and trading any of the storable pieces would cause the Porter Moogle to store them and they could be retrieved from their particular slip when talking to the Moogle to retrieve them.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Athen View Post
    2. I'm not sure if this has been addressed by a developer or not (I welcome a link if so), but allow porter slips to become Key Items. Currently, if you store gear on a slip and throw away the slip, all of the items stored are lost. While I realize that most players wouldn't do something that reckless, having that extra safety net would be nice. Talking to a Porter Moogle would let you retrieve gear from a particular slip, and trading any of the storable pieces would cause the Porter Moogle to store them and they could be retrieved from their particular slip when talking to the Moogle to retrieve them.
    They've already said key item data is identical for every player. The storage slips they had at first for armor were for entire sets, you had to store the complete set at once, and retrieve the complete set at once. Those NPCs are still around. An inventory item can have additional unique data attached, like augments. IIRC, slips were patched a while ago so you can't throw them away if any item is stored in them.
    (2)

Character
    Athen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    They've already said key item data is identical for every player. The storage slips they had at first for armor were for entire sets, you had to store the complete set at once, and retrieve the complete set at once. Those NPCs are still around. An inventory item can have additional unique data attached, like augments. IIRC, slips were patched a while ago so you can't throw them away if any item is stored in them.
    Thank you for the clarification, bungiefanNA. I was not aware of the fact that slips couldn't be thrown if there were items stored in them.

I thought of another possible improvement that would be nice (it may have been brought up in the past as well): reduce the minimum required amount of people to do Einherjar. Please?
    (0)

Erm I guess a good qol would be to let thief get their testimony from all thieving scumbags, not just 2. I mean ya have to steal it either way why only 2 to get it?
    (3)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Page 20 of 297 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast