Page 74 of 297 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
    Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Yeah I am torn, storage is awesome but imo the loading times are already AWFUL. It's especially bad for timed events, since I need every moment possible... yet the first minute is a total write off because I can't access meds or do any swaps.
    I've never understood why it insists on loading every single inventory location every time.
    It would work quicker one assumes if the game just loaded say the wardrobe and gobbie bag upon zoning or logging in. And didn't bother to load the others unless you actually attempted to look in them.

I can see the issue there of course, that if you're now in a battle and you attempt to access your satchel say for some extra meds, and you now have to wait 15 seconds for your satchel items to load before the swap to your gobbie bag with the meds. During which time you're severely deaded by the NM.

Suffice to say, there's definitely no reason for the game to be loading both of your mog safes + locker + storage thing every single time you zone. You can't even access those locations outside the Mog House.
    (1)
    Last edited by Frankbrodie; 11-26-2015 at 08:46 AM.
    nunc est bibendum

Quote Originally Posted by Frankbrodie View Post
    I've never understood why it insists on loading every single inventory location every time.
    It would work quicker one assumes if the game just loaded say the wardrobe and gobbie bag upon zoning or logging in. And didn't bother to load the others unless you actually attempted to look in them.

I can see the issue there of course, that if you're now in a battle and you attempt to access your satchel say for some extra meds, and you now have to wait 15 seconds for your satchel items to load before the swap to your gobbie bag with the meds. During which time you're severely deaded by the NM.

Suffice to say, there's definitely no reason for the game to be loading both of your mog safes + locker + storage thing every single time you zone. You can't even access those locations outside the Mog House.
    Different zones are on different servers, so the server and your client need to know about your inventory, and the Rare tags on items so you can't work a bug to get multiples of a rare item. The delay in loading your data on the client is because the game is capped at 7 kilobytes per second for communication between client and server. If they removed that cap, the inventory would load almost instantly. The servers have a fast connections between themselves, but your game client pulls the data from the zone server, change zones and you change servers.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Been a while since I've checked this thread so I apologize if this has been addressed in the past, but one thing I find myself wishing recently, especially during the synthesis skill campaign...

Would it be possible to make crystals stack to 99? I know there'd probably be some issue with regard to clusters, but I really see no reason why clusters couldn't still give out the typical 12 when used. It'd just be really nice to be able to keep more than 12~24 crystals after a farming/exp session without it utterly filling our inventory, or to buy stacks on the AH and have them last longer than 12 synths at a time, especially when our inventory is packed with materials as well.
    (0)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leocon View Post
    Been a while since I've checked this thread so I apologize if this has been addressed in the past, but one thing I find myself wishing recently, especially during the synthesis skill campaign...

Would it be possible to make crystals stack to 99? I know there'd probably be some issue with regard to clusters, but I really see no reason why clusters couldn't still give out the typical 12 when used. It'd just be really nice to be able to keep more than 12~24 crystals after a farming/exp session without it utterly filling our inventory, or to buy stacks on the AH and have them last longer than 12 synths at a time, especially when our inventory is packed with materials as well.
    The fact that clusters stack and are pretty easily available to farm for any 99 job now means that crystals sort of stack to 144 already. At least 72 if you count that you need to break a stack open to use it.
    You just need 2 spaces in inventory to have access to 144 crystals to use is what I'm getting at. Well, I know what I mean anyway lol.
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Mythrah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 13

Imprimaturs

For Mythic all the side quest you have to do have been reduced.. so you can do them more often.. assults you can basicly do back to back.. and tokens can be gotten every hour.. For Relic you can enter dynamis back to back.. But nothing has been done to how often you can do Imprimaturs. It still takes MONTHS to finish. I would like to see something done so you can do this at a faster pace.. Even just an event would be nice.

Thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Randok
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50

Class not registered??

I was messing with the config of the ffxi settings and when i whent back to play on my account it says class not registered and wont let me play is this because of maintanance or did i mess with something can somene help?
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Equil2 View Post
    For Mythic all the side quest you have to do have been reduced.. so you can do them more often.. assults you can basicly do back to back.. and tokens can be gotten every hour.. For Relic you can enter dynamis back to back.. But nothing has been done to how often you can do Imprimaturs. It still takes MONTHS to finish. I would like to see something done so you can do this at a faster pace.. Even just an event would be nice.

Thank you!
    This has already been answered in another forum topic very recently. Sadly, you aren't going to like the response.

Thread: Coalition Imprimatures... /doze
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Since we just adjusted the amount of Bayld players can obtain, we have no plans to increase the rate at which Imprimaturs are refreshed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 11-27-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifaran View Post
    I know this probably isn't a major thing but MUM Medals in the Mummers Coalition are not in any of the Currencies tab, they should be.
    We’ll consider adding Mummer’s Medals to the currency tab in a future version update.
    (1)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    Could we get an; Buy all Key item(s) option and remove the extra dialogue when talking with Dimmian in Eastern Adoulin (E-6) after you talk with them the first time, Please and thank you.

We'll look into adding an option where players can purchase all key items from Dimmian, but we can't make any promises for implementation due to resources and scheduling.
    (4)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy more than one Chapter at a time from the Sparks NPCS PLEASE
    (1)

Page 74 of 297 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast