Page 93 of 296 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Ah I see. Well then make sure to keep up with their announcements. Alter ego extravaganzas happen every couple of months so ones make returns and each log in has a few and some season/holiday events have some. And gotta catch them all
    (0)

Character
    Alzula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    That or maybe I don't know exactly when he started back up again? Just returned is hard to judge especially after listing having done and tried a few things. So I figured at least a few weeks. But excuse me for trying to be helpful

Shantotto II was from a campaign a couple of months back so seemed like a distinct possibility. Though sounds like not

Sylvie (UC) is available from the start and can refresh

Apururu (UC)- will devotion your mages when they get low.

Domina is available right now from log in campaign. She mixes it up with melee and magic so that might work.

All last month there was an alter ego extravaganza so could pick up Koru or Joachim if you picked them up.
    Except koru wasnt available last month and joachim is avialable to everyone via records of eminence...
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Hmmm you're right about Koru...Wonder where I saw that.

Joachim still was though but yeah forgot they made it so you can get some from RoE. Seems odd they'd put one from that on an extravaganza though. In fact of all but one of the RoE ones were on the January campaign...
    (0)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

EXP/CP timer

Would it be possible to have a visual representation of the time between chains?
    I believe it would be more convenient to know how much time you have between kills before a chain expires.
    (2)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Bronze Key

Here another wall i've encounter during mission.

The need of a Bronze Key (that have over 4% drop rate) and without the help of thief to unlock the Chain of Promatia door, make this farm super long (it took me almost 5h to get a key...).
    As the zone is not capped anymore, there was no challenge, just some no brain farm to get that key...
    perhaps, the key should be avaiable with other Key that moogle (Rhapsody) is selling ? or enhancing the drop rate.
    (0)

Remove the conquest region-control from certain vendors. Some of those zones see no activity at all.
    (1)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Remove the conquest region-control from certain vendors. Some of those zones see no activity at all.
    I believe they do that already with a certain Kupower up; it's random so you can't always catch it, but not that bad. Additionally, all of these zone-control things are a minimal issue given that you can warp between nations with ease and purchase items there. Only the nation-specific shops are limited to people from other nations, as I recall.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Also, add something that blatantly says "I'm going to execute a solo skillchain." to auto translate. With several jobs that can do it on their own and several that can do it with /dnc and /sam subs, as well as people tp'ing so fast they accidentally do it, this is long overdue. I would also add "Opening Skillchain" and "Closing Skillchain".

Yes, things like "{Chain Affinity} {Darkness}" kind of work.
    (1)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Sneak | Invisible Items

Hi !

From now, you can buy, prism powder and silent oil, also shinobi-tabi and Sanjaku-Tenugui.

For the items, you can buy them for a stack of 12, for the tools, by 99 (and at lower price).

As for now, this part of the sneak/invis is also a part of decision of wich sub job players are gonna use... limiting their capacity because of that.

So, now that everything is available at the mog, it would be cool if the Silent Oil and Prism Powder could stack to 99 at a price similar to the tools.

And let's the players decide to use a Sub Job depends on their rôle instead of their function to hide.

=====

Another idea here, is to add a Trust NPC Blue Mage, one you can learn spell from when he is using them, as a way to new players to learn some new spell to start with, and for higher level, to learn some spells that are really hard to catch solo.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdryik View Post
    Hi !

From now, you can buy, prism powder and silent oil, also shinobi-tabi and Sanjaku-Tenugui.

For the items, you can buy them for a stack of 12, for the tools, by 99 (and at lower price).

As for now, this part of the sneak/invis is also a part of decision of wich sub job players are gonna use... limiting their capacity because of that.

So, now that everything is available at the mog, it would be cool if the Silent Oil and Prism Powder could stack to 99 at a price similar to the tools.

And let's the players decide to use a Sub Job depends on their rôle instead of their function to hide.
    I have long wanted Silent Oil, Prism Powder, Echo Drops, Remedies, and Antidotes to stack to 99.

If a player is choosing their subjob based on stack size or price of goods, they're doing it wrong. None of these items are remotely expensive.
    (0)

Page 93 of 296 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast