Page 52 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukhree View Post
    Please I hope this doesn't go ignored.

I'm brand new to Abyssea, and 7/9 zones have 0 people in them.

I can't find anyone to help proc. And I can barely solo NM's without atma and trusts.

Please PLEASE look into adjusting procs and trusts for Abyssea
    If you open the chest by Horst that appears during Abyssea Extravaganza, you get a free Lunar Abyssite, and 10 of the best atmas. That's the adjustment they already did, which should let you farm more atma and other KIs. I believe the event is going on right now, or it happened within the past week. You can also ask your LS to help you, or do shouts for pickup groups. Don't rely on people already being in the zones, gather people in Jeuno or Adoulin.
    (3)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Get rid of Magian Moogle animation.
    This deserves it's own thread and lots of attention.
    (5)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Gotta Keep'em Separated! Oh wait, thats a line to song, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    I request that the magic menu be split into categories. Going through hundreds of spells on a job that I'm not even on doesn't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I menu cast some spells too, there's actually a sort of nifty workaround to this. Each specific way to enter the magic menu has it's own memory as far as where your cursor is placed. So Ctrl M, menu button > magic > school, bottom left pop up menu > school all has it's own individual memory. So, for example, you could place your cursor for Ctrl M at cures, main menu magic > Healing at Curagas, main menu magic > Geomancy at Geo-Frailty, main menu magic > White at enfeebles, pop up menu > Geomancy at Indi-Haste, pop up menu > White at buffs, pop up menu > Geomancy at your Entrust Indi, etc.

Ignoring that you can't have access to all categories at once, it allows you to have 17 unique positions for your cursor to automatically be when opening the magic menu, depending on how you enter it. It's not a perfect workaround to filtering out only the spells you need to see, but it does save you from having to move around a list of hundreds of spells.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but there is a separate menu for each when you click on your own characters mini menu and not the one under where the list of menu's were listed with the status bar/button on top. anywho go down to the mini menu magic button and you will find an white arrow beside the word magic slide your cursor sideways to the right as I look towards my screen and if you on pc/laptop all you have to do is tap your keyboards arrow to extend out to the separated lists of magic and its the same with changing the chat feature or going through each chat mode in a button menu mode way.

Okay.......>here is what you do, highlight your own characters with zee cursor above zee characters head, click on on zee own said character, mini menu pops up, go to menu button that says Magic ->, look for a white arrow behind and next to the word magic, slide open additional menu in shown direction arrow as shown, next you'll find separated menu buttons of magic list, click on said magic you intend to use, walla problem solved....OMGosh, congratulations you have found them separated!!!
    I know we all need a Dummies hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy sometimes, Oh wait my bad thats actually a series of book brands named for dummies with help subject of said help tittle's ahead of the company name, totally LMAO!! okay now back to your regular scheduled game of events...Laters {Just Sense of humor, yup!}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-02-2014 at 07:52 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Adding Keyboard shortcut commands for clicking character menus, Please?

Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong but there is a separate menu for each when you click on your own characters mini menu and not the one under where the list of menu's were listed with the status bar/button on top. anywho go down to the mini menu magic button and you will find an white arrow beside the word magic slide your cursor sideways to the right as I look towards my screen and if you on pc/laptop all you have to do is tap your keyboards arrow to extend out to the separated lists of magic and its the same with changing the chat feature or going through each chat mode in a button menu mode way.

Okay.......>here is what you do, highlight your own characters with zee cursor above zee characters head, click on on zee own said character, mini menu pops up, go to menu button that says Magic ->, look for a white arrow behind and next to the word magic, slide open additional menu in shown direction arrow as shown, next you'll find separated menu buttons of magic list, click on said magic you intend to use, walla problem solved....OMGosh, congratulations you have found them separated!!!
    I know we all need a Dummies hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy sometimes, Oh wait my bad thats actually a series of book brands named for dummies with help subject of said help tittle's ahead of the company name, totally LMAO!! okay now back to your regular scheduled game of events...Laters {Just Sense of humor, yup!}
    Additionally, I'd like to see "Keyboard commands" implemented for the mini menu list that pops up after clicking on your own character for such things as the usable items list and more. will edit more as soon as I recall the rest were to the mini/sub menu list since not sure what to really call that menu list only available when clicking on your character.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-12-2014 at 05:52 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Curious if any1 noticed the mix up in the text description of split chat windows too?

I was wondering if anyone has noticed this error in the mix up of the description of the newly added split windows where for the fist split chats window where the description text states: Window 1 say, linkshell, unity, etc. beside it but it erroneously the chats/chat log for one appears under window 2 opposite of each other and visa-versa for window 2 too based on the description text of the window describing its currently intended actively to being used or posted inside?? I hope the ffxi fix errors teams catch a hold of this error soon too.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-12-2014 at 05:58 AM.

Blue Mage AF has a JP midnight wait on each piece.... that is ridiculous. Takes over 4 days to complete it compared to most jobs.
    (1)

Character
    Jeanpaul
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Speaking on behalf of many of my friends, and I can only imagine this has been asked a million times already: Could the quest that unlocks BLU grant at least 1 spell (such as Foot Kick) to starting Blue Mages? Otherwise, it becomes quite difficult to gain skill and then learn further spells. Thank you!
    (1)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul View Post
    Speaking on behalf of many of my friends, and I can only imagine this has been asked a million times already: Could the quest that unlocks BLU grant at least 1 spell (such as Foot Kick) to starting Blue Mages? Otherwise, it becomes quite difficult to gain skill and then learn further spells. Thank you!
    Actually it was one of my first fastest and easiest spell's to learn when the new job first arrived with the expansion pack at the beginning days as being a blue mage in Gustaberg/palborough mines but that might not be the exact location I'm thinking of but i'm just saying thats all it was to me but not to sure about anyone else. Btw, there wasn't newer higher level monsters yet in those field/tunnel areas yet when I did it for blu spell's.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-23-2014 at 01:29 AM.

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I realize this is probably one of the stupider QoL things to ask for, but it'd be nice to be able to change macro books by holding down ctrl/alt or their equivalent controller buttons and press left or right, much like you can do with macro pages by holding ctlr/alt + up/down. If possible, it'd be faster than having to always open the menus and change books after changing jobs.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Leocon View Post
    equivalent controller buttons and press left or right.
    That's how you select a macro to use with a controller.
    (0)

Page 52 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast