Page 94 of 297 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast
    Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Addition of a synergy recipe to combine all 8 Magian trial Staffs. Particularly the Casting Time -14% and Recasting Time -14% ones. This would save those who took the time to make them significant inventory space. Similar to the weapon skill and obi syngery recipe, a unique stat or boost could be added as a bonus.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

OLder Magian Weapons Flipped in New Directions to bring them up-to par with I-Levels!

Quote Originally Posted by Eckamus View Post
    Addition of a synergy recipe to combine all 8 Magian trial Staffs. Particularly the Casting Time -14% and Recasting Time -14% ones. This would save those who took the time to make them significant inventory space. Similar to the weapon skill and obi syngery recipe, a unique stat or boost could be added as a bonus.
    ~or~ Having them upgraded to an I-Level version's surpassing those from the Escha/Reisenjima area's bringing them out of taken up dwindling storage spaces to be up to pare with the highest I-Level available maybe by incorporating those upgrades into the port Jeuno npc that already basically handles the recently added in furthering weapon's into their newest upgrades with some of those weapons being originally started by Magian Trials previously, Like the Surya's Cure Staff for I-level upgdrading in which were mostly used in older day's technically by whm's for instance even though granted two other jobs at least can equip it :-D {just another idea in another direction :-P}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 03-08-2016 at 03:50 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Well, if they're going to do that--

What about the BST pdt axes, blu's beloved OAT/DA swords? Has to be for everyone or for noone.

The unfortunate case is that a lot of players, no doubt, dropped this gear (I didn't, because I don't, but can't blame anyone who did). I don't think Magian weapons can be muled, can they? And there's also not a storage slip for them.
    (0)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Well, if they're going to do that--

What about the BST pdt axes, blu's beloved OAT/DA swords? Has to be for everyone or for noone.

The unfortunate case is that a lot of players, no doubt, dropped this gear (I didn't, because I don't, but can't blame anyone who did). I don't think Magian weapons can be muled, can they? And there's also not a storage slip for them.
    Your missing the point and no they cannot be muled. Yes that is correct to which there is no storage slips for them, simply because of their type of augments on them, just like the escha or resejima gears and weapons augmented don't have their storage slip's as well. The Suyra's staff was just an example and not meant to be the only one or only job, Sorry for your misinterpataion on it. They wouldn't be staying in the magian moogle routes at all, as they would be moving away from that direction altogether to the point they almost couldn't even be called magian weapons anymore. Don't like it when peeps are sounding upset in there responses in my own opinion in which I move away from the forums for those reasons here!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 03-08-2016 at 07:03 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

I...sounded upset? lol.

Anyway, they haven't done this in years and would upset a lot of players if they did now, because a lot of players have dropped them. During the RME uprising, players were asking about the Magian weapons as well and got no response.

Personally, I'd like to see it. I'd love to augment my bst PDT axes with player and pet accuracy or my swords, but it's not likely to happen.

I'm simply baffled why completed Magian weapons were never storable in any fashion, whether it by a storage slip or like the old NPC that stored armor sets. You trade him a weapon, and get a KI that you're entitled to the reward from XX magian trial.

Or just mulable. I know that augmented gear is never mulable but I'm not sure there's a legitimate reason for it. Which is why my level 5 warrior mule has a near-perfect augmented sch cape (adoulin dial iirc) that I can't ever make use of.
    (1)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 03-10-2016 at 03:54 AM.

Can we get an Alexandrite/Dynamis Currency Campaign for one of the Rainbow Campaign? Bosses have a chance to drop additional Bags/100 Pieces. Not that it's required, but don't forget to show the other stuff some love too. :3
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Can we get an Alexandrite/Dynamis Currency Campaign for one of the Rainbow Campaign? Bosses have a chance to drop additional Bags/100 Pieces. Not that it's required, but don't forget to show the other stuff some love too. :3
    I was thinking, you know what I would enjoy? A "full sack campaign" where all pouches/purses/sacks (HMP, Alex, Liminal, Devious, etc) gave the maximum, guaranteed, when opened.
    (0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just some nominal information history on past paths of certain weapons of now! :p

Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    I...sounded upset? lol.

Anyway, they haven't done this in years and would upset a lot of players if they did now, because a lot of players have dropped them. During the RME uprising, players were asking about the Magian weapons as well and got no response.

Personally, I'd like to see it. I'd love to augment my bst PDT axes with player and pet accuracy or my swords, but it's not likely to happen.

I'm simply baffled why completed Magian weapons were never storable in any fashion, whether it by a storage slip or like the old NPC that stored armor sets. You trade him a weapon, and get a KI that you're entitled to the reward from XX magian trial.

Or just mulable. I know that augmented gear is never mulable but I'm not sure there's a legitimate reason for it. Which is why my level 5 warrior mule has a near-perfect augmented sch cape (adoulin dial iirc) that I can't ever make use of.
    Except for this posted inside the 2016 February 10th update Forums Webpage;

Empyrean Weapons:
    • The damage and combat skills of the following weapons will be increased via reforging.
    • Verethragna / Twashtar / Almace / Caladbolg / Farsha / Ukonvasara / Redemption /
      Rhongomiant / Kannagi / Masamune / Gambanteinn / Hvergelmir / Gandiva / Armageddon
      * Ochain and Daurdabla may not be further reforged.
    • Only item level 119 weapons may be forged, and those that do not have n afterglow
      effect will have one granted. Additionally, the strength of the weapons' aftermath effects will be increased.
      * The details of the various aftermath effects are given in the items' help text
    Granted that these are now considered Empyrean weapons everyone seems to so easily forgot these went through their Magian Trial Stages with the one's I'm positive on being highlighted in a Lime-Green color as well in which they could of been called Magian Trial weapons of which if it is really true what you say, "would upset a lot of players if they did it now, because a lot of players have dropped them" Then is also truly the case for the Empyrean Weapons that went through their Magian Trial Stages into recently being reforged even further and the case your suggesting is that everyone should be just out right already royally upset with this even happening to these weapons to further them even more but the "hence in point" is that the route these weapons took to get there, were in fact in a way magian trial weapons first before reaching their destination points to even later be named Empyrean weapons thus any past magian trial weapons or even the armors over time in these changing times could practically be considered an Empyrean or with the current changes in directions they've been implementing into the game thus far into becoming a reforged direction in the item's instead.

I'm just saying and Yes, I Know all about the past history on the forums about this very thing among other's since I've been around on the forum's since 2011 and on FFXI even longer playing the game then that since around 2002/2004 when the ffxi game was first coming out, Just so you know it too.

Side Note: I'm still working on my magian trial's of my Almace and the trial that's still being worked on it is the one with the mega boss in Abyssea - La Teine Plateau stage in which could easily be done if I wasn't so tired out with the killing of certain gathering pop item enemies all the time just to even recomplete the kill again on the mega boss for the current magian trial to my Almace! ;-D
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 03-10-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Wow lol. It's general knowledge that noone calls Abyssea AF armor "magian armor", even though you go through trials to acquire them, the same for upgraded relic armor.

Empyrean Weapons are a different class from magian weapons. They're, obviously, on a tier with Relic, Mythic, etc.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Weakness Duration in 2016 - Can we finally get adjustments to this?

Back in early 2014, there used to be an announcement plan toward adjusting the duration of weakness when revived with Raise however those plans were then on pushed back and then was just never brought up to address anything regarding this adjustment.
    Here we are now in 2016 still no word on this subject. I thought it would be appropriate to bring this back up looking at where we are at this point of FFXI so we can give out our thoughts about this and hopefully the Dev Team take this into consideration with ideas to adjust weakness timers

I just opened a thread for it here http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post573950
    (0)

Page 94 of 297 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast