Page 88 of 297 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
    Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    The team will be looking into adding these spells to the auto-translate dictionary, but in the mean time we recommend utilizing the /translate text command for these terms to communicate with players of other languages.
    Thank you

for the moment i do, but every logout deletes the newly added commands so you have to repeat the process for the main spells every login anew.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    Thank you

for the moment i do, but every logout deletes the newly added commands so you have to repeat the process for the main spells every login anew.
    Wind, in the meantime, you might make a macro that does it for you, and then you'd only need to tab to [items] and be all set.

/translate "indi-vex"
    /translate "indi-attunement"
    /translate..

PLD is my main but GEO is my secondary. I do definitely know your pain.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Pups323 View Post
    For the next double bayld campaign can you multiple the hp of lair/colonizations by 10-20, please.

They have so little hp it is very hard to max bayld when they die so fast and 102310923 people are attacking them.
    I'm not sure on that yet but I really loved the extended run in months or extended round-up to January's bonus/boost campaign: "New Year Battle Content Fiesta" of held event's SE had been running but I would love it to be re-rolled for February going into at least mid-March with Saint Patrick's Day.
    Since I really loved what they had presented in this months round-ups for their boost/bonus/gains events campaign, I propose they allow it to keep going for more rounds in the following months coming up ahead! Also, I do miss seeing a past few of the add-ins held for their bonus/boost/gains events with their previously presented campaigns over the months of the year/years that were simply left out of this round of round-ups for now and ironically, Meebles Burrows just happens to be one of them I miss but it's not the one's I was really thinking of, out of all of them ever done for the past year or two, maybe more. Yes, February is the month with Valentines Day around the corner followed by March's Saint Patricks Day with some restaurants presenting minty shakes with just the right tint of green to celebrate for the whole month but Valentines Day just is not for me nor will it probably ever be as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 01-31-2016 at 12:10 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Plamp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'd really love to see the re-entry time on Limbus being decreased from 20 hours to 10 hours, or maybe even 5 hours. What do ya'll think?

EDIT: Or maybe having seperate entry times for Apollyon and Temenos?
    (0)
    Last edited by plamp; 02-01-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by plamp View Post
    I'd really love to see the re-entry time on Limbus being decreased from 20 hours to 10 hours, or maybe even 5 hours. What do ya'll think?

EDIT: Or maybe having seperate entry times for Apollyon and Temenos?
    Do Rhapsodies... Limbus entry time is 1 hour.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/%22Rhapsody_in_Mauve%22
    (1)

Character
    Plamp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Do Rhapsodies... Limbus entry time is 1 hour.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/%22Rhapsody_in_Mauve%22
    Oh my gosh, I'm literally like six quests from getting this key item. I'm so stupid. Thank you, if I had known this existed I wouldn't have posted.
    (0)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I love that Trusts run out of melee range (certain ones), and I know they aren't meant to replace players. However, would it be possible for them to run at least maximum cast distance? I think that is around 20 yalms. It will also be better for them as they won't get hit by most of those nasty AoE moves.
    (0)

Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Regarding iLevel gear, could they be modified in such a way that, going forward, iLevel implicitly suggests a certain increase in attributes, rather than listing each and every one? That way, they don't look like such stat vomit.
    (0)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ketaru View Post
    Regarding iLevel gear, could they be modified in such a way that, going forward, iLevel implicitly suggests a certain increase in attributes, rather than listing each and every one? That way, they don't look like such stat vomit.
    Honestly, the reason for stat vomit as you say, is because people complained about "hidden stats", so now everything is out in the open aside some latent effects. That's what that nice little arrow is for. Maybe they could adjust it so more of it is hidden by said arrow.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

No, the reason for the stat-vomit is that ilvl artificially raises our level (duh). Certain roles favor certain stats more so we need to know how much str/int is on a piece of gear, not every piece of gear has all of the 7 base stats. Go find dex on melee/tanking legs. It exists on a few but it's gone from most.

There's also no guarantee how much of a stat you'll get. Like there are still some stat+9 pieces while other pieces have the same stat +30 or more. Partly due to, defeating half the purpose of ilvl, not all 119 are created equal. MOST UNM/HTBF 119s fall way behind 119 pieces gotten from other content.

It's a dead and long-rotting horse, but we all know it would have been easier if they could have raised our actual level to 119.

I, for one, would not like to see more paging, it's already annoying enough to fully evaluate two pieces of gear as several have 3 pages already.
    (2)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 02-02-2016 at 10:27 AM.

Page 88 of 297 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast