Page 79 of 297 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I'm a tad confused. You can check the prices of anything on the ah regardless of what you have up. Do you mean checking specific items in your invent thru the sell function? Cause yeah you can't do that but you can still go thru bid and such
    I mean, when you want to put an item for sell in AH, then automaticly there is a "new" function" that show you the historic price of this specific item, this is really really usefull i think, but when your AH is full of item, then you can't check it anymore, so it could be really cool to be able to use this function even when our Action House is full.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule View Post
    I mean, when you want to put an item for sell in AH, then automaticly there is a "new" function" that show you the historic price of this specific item, this is really really usefull i think, but when your AH is full of item, then you can't check it anymore, so it could be really cool to be able to use this function even when our Action House is full.
    Ah ok. Well they might help do that but in the mean time you don't have to use ffxiah you can still look the normal way
    (1)

Character
    Diviilla
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 61
    Can someone point me to how to download the software when you already have the codes? When I go to link services it tells me the codes are already registered, this I know, changed HD and OS and wiped computer.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by fauxetpau View Post
    Can someone point me to how to download the software when you already have the codes? When I go to link services it tells me the codes are already registered, this I know, changed HD and OS and wiped computer.
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/dow...stall_win.html

It's under "Download" on the FFXI official site.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/dow...stall_win.html

It's under "Download" on the FFXI official site.
    Also, you Can find it on the Rhapsodies website in the square box with a blue outline that say's Download Client as well thus this is the link: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/van...?lng=en&rgn=us
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Can I ask a favor of the games designers if they can make a craft item usable again??

Yeah I have been putting up the Spirited Orichalcum up on the ah or in my bazaar for about a year now without a sale occurrence once with only two sales in all its AH history only being sold just twice, I've even put it up for 1 gil many times in order to see if anyone would remotely touch it to being bought by them but still no sale and thus I was wondering if the game designers could make this item usable in the future whether it's used as an upgrade item or part of new armor or weapon in the game. So I just thought I'd stop by to ask to be made useful again or a wanted item by everyone again by the games designer's.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Imprimatur = Impossible to Gauge....err...progress any further.

I recently went back to FFXI, starting a new character from scratch...mainly to help out a friend.

And i was hoping to see the end of "Rhapsodies of Vana'diel", and currently im constantly being halted
    in my progress thanks to "spend x amount of Imprimatur's".... wich is beyond annoying.

in 2 weeks playtime i've cleared Zilart, CoP & ToAU expansions, but Audolin... this is where my journey ends it seems.

It ends because im moving to a new appartment in less than 2 weeks from now, where i wont be having any internet connection for a long time.
    So yeah, im really bummed out that im being constantly halted by such a ...sorry to say...stupid requirement to progress.
    (Yes, this isnt SE's fault, but my own...)

Not to mention there dosent seem to be any way to decrease the time it takes to refill these Imprimatur's.
    Or any method of obtaining more to progress through the story. (wich is required to progress through Rhapsodies)

You really should so somethign about this SquareEnix.

..How am i suppose to save the world if im being halted by such obstacles?

"Oh im sorry you are here to save the world, but you just have to wait for your Imprimatur's account to be refilled with x amount to continue your "Not so important" quest to save the world"...

Being a hero these days sure dont count for much....
    (1)
    Last edited by Laughlyn; 01-18-2016 at 06:59 PM.

Suggestion: Curio Vendor items - Pet Jugs.

Why isnt the Curio Vendor selling any forms of "Pet Jugs" for Beastmaster?

The Auction House barely got a decent stock of jugs for various levels up for sale.
    And the amount of time i would have to invest in get my crafts up would be...oh god... no way.

- check reply below.
    (1)
    Last edited by Laughlyn; 01-18-2016 at 11:50 PM.

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughlyn View Post
    Suggestion: Curio Vendor items - Pet Jugs.

Why isnt the Curio Vendor selling any forms of "Pet Jugs" for Beastmaster?

The Auction House barely got a decent stock of jugs for various levels up for sale.
    And the amount of time i would have to invest in get my crafts up would be...oh god... no way.
    Actually, SE added an NPC for that. Check out Theraisie in Upper Jeuno. From the exit, go forward and turn left into that shop. :}
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Not sure if this was mentioned before, but would it be possible to rent chocobos while in possession of the Gladiatorial Writ of Summons? We can still use the chocobo whistle while having it, so the restriction from rental chocobos doesn't make much sense...
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Page 79 of 297 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast