Page 76 of 297 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Arrapago Remnants re-entry restriction should be lifted to match the other salvage zones because of the lock-out it affects those who were doing Mythic Weapon trials.
    I remember obtaining Tizona at the end of October then doing Tizona WS trials only having to wait an additional 2-3 days to actually finish Tizona trials because of this lock out. Any plans to ease this special lock-out?
    (2)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 12-31-2015 at 12:25 PM.

Character
    Zirconian
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

A couple of quality of life suggestions.

I'd like to see all the verdical confluxes on the abyssea maps rather than guess where they are on the map. It would be generous if that happened. Also, If the recast time on the trizek and eschad rings were reduced that would be awesome if that happened.

Another thing is to make hp % visible while your fighting a mob which would be great to see.
    Also let us exchange job points for merit points for emporox if thats possible.
    Also turn Cerberus, Khimaira and Hydra into pop item mobs.
    I've also been wondering if se could make multiple crafts within one synthesis possible.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zirconian; 03-28-2017 at 03:04 AM.

"Idiots are like talking to a wall because they will hit you with more experience."
    "Long Live Pandemonium from 2004-2010." "Pandy Server 2004-2008 Asura Server little bit of 2010, couple months in 2011-2012, July 2013-Present."
    26,000 fish caught. 110+13+3(with fishing imagery and cheer). 885lm 4522pz lord of ulbuka caught so far... 9700 traverser stones

Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    Arrapago Remnants re-entry restriction should be lifted to match the other salvage zones because of the lock-out it affects those who were doing Mythic Weapon trials.
    Removing the daily restriction on Arrapago Remnants depends on the instance load situation. With the current difficulties for entering, it makes it hard to reduce the entry requirements. There are many players going into Salvage at the moment, and in February it'll be possible to further upgrade Mythic weapons, so we'd like to observe the situation more before making any adjustments.
    (0)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Jedd
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Could you change the destination for the Dimensional Portal in Empyreal Paradox to take us to the beginning of Reisenjima like it does for the crag warps? Right now it takes us to Reisenjima Sanctorium, which we have little reason to ever to go again once we've finished RoV.

Ideally, I'd prefer the portal was just right next to an HP like it is with the two Escha zones since putting it in Empyreal Paradox is just more unnecessary running/zoning, but I'd be content with the above.
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Have you considered warping to the crags instead of the Sanctum?

It would be nice if there were a HP or Survival Guide though. And put a Survival Guide in Adoulin please.
    (1)

We've identified an issue where when players interact with a chest or NPC while you have certain buffs active, the buffs are removed. We're planning to make adjustments in the next version update to address this for the following abilities and spells:
    Warcry / Blood Rage / Boost / Meditate / Fantod / Crimson Howl
    (3)
    Last edited by Grekumah; 01-15-2016 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Added Ifrit's Blood Pact - Crimson Howl to the list of abilities and spells being adjusted.
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Jedd
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Have you considered warping to the crags instead of the Sanctum?

It would be nice if there were a HP or Survival Guide though. And put a Survival Guide in Adoulin please.
    Oh yeah, I often just use the VW warp to Shakhrami and run to Mea. I even see people taking the Empyreal Paradox path to warp to a crag and then warp to the Reisenjima entrance from there to bypass the Sanctorium. It's not a huge deal, but they did make it a little more annoying than it needed to be and it should be a quick fix.

Definitely agree about the Survival Guide in Adoulin. Strange that it's been left out this long.
    (1)

Player
    I've noticed this for Warcry but always thought it was intentional.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    I've noticed this for Warcry but always thought it was intentional.
    It was intentional for boost since it stacks with itself, and clicking an object would freeze buff durations while letting cooldowns tick down.
    (0)

Character
    Rakshaka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We've identified an issue where when players interact with a chest or NPC while you have certain buffs active, the buffs are removed. We're planning to make adjustments in the next version update to address this for the following abilities and spells:
    Warcry / Blood Rage / Boost / Meditate / Fantod
    This is also a problem for Ifrit's Crimson Howl.
    (0)

Page 76 of 297 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast