Page 6 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Except for some classes (Summoner, Puppetmaster, White Mage) they either offer something that you can't get elsewhere or is far, far beyond anything else you can obtain...

I mean, here, you can have an example. Here is the best staff in the game for physical blood pacts, and then here's Nirvana. Remember, Nirvana's Blood Pact bonus is +40% damage to both magical and physical blood pacts.

vs
    Well yes some jobs have a slightly different story with it, but for the most part its not that much an upgrade. WAR, MNK, SAM, DRK, they are damage upgrades but nothing too amazing, BRD, WHM, they have their boosts to their support power but their benefits can be gotten through /SCH Accession or just recasting songs, list goes on, SMN is one of the more powerful weapons and even that can be somewhat done without as you can get a great amount of MAB for your Avatar on a Staff and the Trial Staves still massively help with Perp in the same way. They are upgrades but the amount of time needed is insane~ by compare to what it should be! I mean after all, look at everything else you need on top of Assaults and the fact Assaults take so long seems minor, but no matter what, its the one weapon which forces you to wait months to make it at the very least.
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    A lot of things need to just take less time to obtain...

Mythic weapons are a good example. For many jobs, they aren't very good. However, for some, it's like class defining, and the difference between having one and not having one is insane. A great example is Nirvana, which pushes Avatars to level 121, and has Blood Pact damage +40% on it... and that's just two of the insane stats it has on it. The difference between a Summoner with Nirvana and without Nirvana is ridiculous. It puts the job on a whole other level.

I want Nirvana, but looking at the requirements... it's just not worth it. No one should have to go through that anymore... hours, days, weeks, months of work. Claustrum and Hvergelmir aren't even options in comparison.

While the amount of effort to get it is staggering and the time it takes is crazy, what's worse is the fact that everything is time gated. I can't even work at it at my own pace because I will constantly get stopped. That's not to say that simply removing the time gates would be the remedy... because that's still an enormous amount of work.

It's really demoralizing, and almost makes me not want to play. For SMN, it's a gigantic leap in power that you can basically consider yourself to never have. The amount of effort it takes makes it basically "impossible" to obtain, and yet, it is FAR, FAR beyond anything else in power. Nothing even comes close. I could understand if it's a drop off a really difficult boss, but it's not, it's just a gigantic long chore you have to exhaust days of your life on.

How is that "fun?"

Obtaining mythic is fun Because if it's something you can obtain in 1 month of work, the item would lose value. Same reason why ppl irl buy Ferrari, it's ridiculously expensive, most ppl can't probably afford one in their life. That's why it's a goal for many to work hard for. Some ppl try to make insane amount of money to buy things like Ferrari, or mansion.

I never understand the logic behind "Game's no fun because I can't obtain a Mythic" Mythic or any expensive items like Ferrari isn't life necessity. You won't starve to death without one. It's for the people that can afford it. If you find Mythic too hard to obtain, fat chances are you haven't finish every other goal in this game. Why do you need to quit the game without owning a Mythic? You can try to obtain other items.

I don't have a Ferrari irl. Do I WANT a Ferrari? Hell yes. But so what if I want one but can't have it? I have other goals to work on, and I won't starve to death without a Ferrari. You don't see me complain about Ferrari being too expensive irl and want them to lower the price. If one day I make enough money to afford it then I'll buy it, if not then it's no big deal.

Mythic needs time and effort to obtain, just like Ferrari needs tons of money to buy. That way it encourage people to work hard, that's how our society works for ages.

Except for some classes (Summoner, Puppetmaster, White Mage) they either offer something that you can't get elsewhere or is far, far beyond anything else you can obtain...

I mean, here, you can have an example. Here is the best staff in the game for physical blood pacts, and then here's Nirvana. Remember, Nirvana's Blood Pact bonus is +40% damage to both magical and physical blood pacts.

vs
    I'm not sure why the best staff should be obtainable by just anyone. Best=only few can have. Do you only play the game to own the best stuff or something?
    (1)
    Last edited by Afania; 01-23-2014 at 10:33 PM.

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    Being rare is fine, its just annoying that its rare not because its hard, not because its difficult, but because most people don't want to spend months upon months of time wasting away doing old content just for a weapon that is so slightly more powerful than the other 119s of today.
    You said "being rare is fine", then you said "it's annoying that it's rare not because it's hard, but because of time required". How about you come up with some idea about how to make an item rare without using time gate? Rare means only a few can have them, but not most of the people, mind you.

If you make an item rare because of 0.1% of drop rate, you'd see people complaining about clearing the same content for 1000 times and 0 drop. Beating a content 1000 times or 10000 times and see no drop is downright more annoying than collecting 30k alex.

If you make an item rare because the NM is near impossible to beat like AV, you'd see people complaining again "OMG SE WHY DO YOU PUT AN NM NOBODY CAN BEAT IN THIS GAME" or something.

If you make an item rare because it drop from very hard fight like Twintania in FFXIV or Delve boss before skill adjustment, you'd see people eventually clear them and it become a common gear. That's the nature of PVE content. Most of the PVE content in an MMO is only hard right after release, after gimmicks are figured out more and more people start to beat the content and obtain them. When NNI was out everyone and their mother yelling at SE for not being able to get them. Now it's a must have for any DD job. When Delve was out everyone was like "Oat so hard to obtain because Tojil is hard!" "Can't obtain top gear in this game without a LS!" After 1 month even the casuals start getting Oat by buying wins, like how people buy NNI wins back then.

You can make a zomg hard PVE content with god like gears. After 2 months someone will beat them, after 3 months all the elite players would have them, after 8 months every casuals and gil buyers would have them, thus not rare anymore.

Oh and not to mention certain jobs don't get invite to the hardest content because only the optimal strategy can beat the hardest PVE content. Next we'd see more ppl QQ about not being able to obtain certain item. "It's not fair that I can't beat this and obtain the item because my main job is PUP/BST/RDM/DNC, when MNK/WHM/BRD clear it easy!"

I see no reasonable way to make an item rare, besides Mythic requirement. Make it drop from PVE content it'd be as common as Oat or Thaumas coat. Make it something like VW lottery No.2 it's ten times worse. Especially if next guy obtain the gear 1/1 and you're 0/1000. Mythic is just as fine as it is. It took me 3 years to finish, personally. I know a few people finished it in like 5 months. It can take years or only half an year depend on how you do it. That's what's good about it, the speed you can obtain mythic isn't entirely related to the job you play, nor your luck, but more about how efficent you can make gil. The item it's still fairly rare, not a common item like Thaumas coat or Oat. So it feel like an accomplishment after it's done. If you go obtain a Thaumas coat or Oat on your alt, I highly doubt it's same level of accomplishment after 45 min of work.

because most people don't want to spend months upon months of time wasting away doing old content just for a weapon that is so slightly more powerful than the other 119s of today.
    I spent months and months of time doing easy old content just for a weapon I never use(not "slightly powerful", but never use). I never feel the time is wasted, unless they make mythic obtainable with 15k alex in the future. For me it's a long journey toward a goal. Pretty much everything you do in a video game is "wasting away" I had fun leading my assault staticx2 through 100 assaults, had fun joining 5 different Einherjar LS for ichor and meet many different ppl. I had fun doing collecting token with my nyzul group and help everyone win. Not to mention the time where we have to kill 3 ToAU NM with an alliance when they need multiple pt for it. Not to mention all the help with alexandrite. I made plenty of meaningful connections while doing mythic quest, even if the result is 3 years of my life gone and a nearly useless weapon not alot of ppl have.

If you view 100 assault, nyzul token, collecting titles and 30k alex a chore and wasting time, I suggest you just not to do mythic and pretend it doesn't exist. It's not like mythic is life necessity. That way is better than wanting a Mythic, while pissing at SE for making the requirement such a chore and wasting time for it.

IMO, if you view obtaining a pixel item in an MMO a chore, no matter how easy it is to obtain, there will always be a sense of emptiness after getting them, because you view it as wasting time already. They can make Mythic obtainable in 1 month, you'd just feel 1 month of your life wasted. They can make Mythic obtainable in 2 weeks, and you'd still feel 2 weeks of your life wasted.

If you view Mythic an ultimate goal, only come after a long journey, then months and months of work doing easy content is more fulfilling than 2 weeks of work doing harder content, IMO.
    I've beat many PVE content that's quite challenging in the past, VD AA, 3 delve bosses before skill update, legion hall of Mul, NNI when it was just out and so on. None of the items from other hard PVE content is as fulfilling as finishing a Mythic, even if Mythic is easier.
    (2)
    Last edited by Afania; 01-23-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I think mythics could remain difficult without being so very ridiculous. The alex requirements alone are ridiculous, let alone all the quests/NMs/events etc.

Honestly given how for the most part R/M/E are not as important anymore, I'd like to see the difficulty of all of them cut in half. I probably still wouldn't work on one, but I might consider it at that point.
    The point is to stop people from considering it unless you're damn serious about it. I'd consider making 2nd or 3rd Mythic if they lower the requirement. But then it'd defeat the purpose of Mythic obtainable by only a few. I'd rather have mythic stay as time consuming as it is now and stop thinking about getting more of them.

It's not like you'd run out of stuff to do in this game if you're not working on a mythic. If mythic is the only thing in this game for you to do, then at least your complaint would be legit because you'd have nothing else to do besides mythic. As it stands now, if you can't afford a Mythic, work on something else.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    You said "being rare is fine", then you said "it's annoying that it's rare not because it's hard, but because of time required". How about you come up with some idea about how to make an item rare without using time gate?
    Well in all honesty I see no reason multiple paths of obtainment can not be had. For instance, if you wish to spend a long time doing insanely easy content with no real challenge involved and only your time needing to be taken up in order to obtain it, well, you can do what is available now. If you want to do something hard to obtain it, but, you will be challenged and surely rewarded for your skill if you can complete it, then that is a path you may also choose. You quoted the part at the end of my post, but left out this part which came not long before it.
    I wish they had a version of Assaults for 99 or something that you could do once and get credit for both times or some such, so you can power through it and have some form of challenge rather than just spending months doing old easy things that don't really even matter and only serve to waste your time.
    Which is part of what I am saying here. In all honesty you glorify Mythics as something difficult to obtain, I see it rather differently, anyone who wants a Mythic, can get a Mythic, there is nothing hard or special about it, the only thing that stops you from making a Mythic is the time you're willing to waste doing the same events over and over again that are meant for a person literally almost 50 levels under you, even if you do Salvage II for your Alexandrites, Odin II for your Ichor, it makes little difference, your true achievement is nothing more than the ability to say you wasted away a certain degree of time doing these events, you achieved nothing special, you proved no special level of skill, you just did old events a lot of times, whup te do, there is no glory or achievement in that.

I do not mean to seem condescending about it, I myself am working on 3 Mythics, one for me, my friend, and my GF, and I am for the most part getting stuck doing a great majority of the work, due to the other two having the inability to play often enough to keep up with things easily, so in the event we do not do Assaults on a given day or miss Salvage, I often have to do two or three runs of Salvage, and end up double or triple boxing Assaults so I can get things done toward them. It is for this very reason I realise the mediocrity of these 'challenges' laid out for us in order to obtain these weapons.

I hate your comparison by the way, the idea that people want things just because others don't have them, or they are uncommon, in all honesty I hate that mentality unless its something literally meaningless besides having something you know few have such as titles, but I know also that not a single person agrees with me on that really so its a pointless argument. In either case, the whole idea that just because most can't have a Mythic, you want one, is quite frankly insulting to me, because I find that a very greedy and selfish thing, I hate that kind of sentiment. My reasons for wanting a Murgleis are simply because I want a sword that is not only great for my RDM, but also shows my dedication to RDM, and be it as annoying as a Mythic is now, or as simple as a Relic is, my dedication would be shown all the same to me, because people would see I went out of my way to make a weapon meant specifically for RDM. In all honesty, at this point I am suffering through the annoyance of making a Mythic because the people around me want them, and, well, I am being dragged along, I may as well make my own anyways even if I don't really feel like it due to the fact I see and understand what I perceive as stupid wastes of my time that I am being made to go through in order to get it.
    (2)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Well in all honesty I see no reason multiple paths of obtainment can not be had. For instance, if you wish to spend a long time doing insanely easy content with no real challenge involved and only your time needing to be taken up in order to obtain it, well, you can do what is available now. If you want to do something hard to obtain it, but, you will be challenged and surely rewarded for your skill if you can complete it, then that is a path you may also choose. You quoted the part at the end of my post, but left out this part which came not long before it.Which is part of what I am saying here. In all honesty you glorify Mythics as something difficult to obtain, I see it rather differently, anyone who wants a Mythic, can get a Mythic, there is nothing hard or special about it, the only thing that stops you from making a Mythic is the time you're willing to waste doing the same events over and over again that are meant for a person literally almost 50 levels under you, even if you do Salvage II for your Alexandrites, Odin II for your Ichor, it makes little difference, your true achievement is nothing more than the ability to say you wasted away a certain degree of time doing these events, you achieved nothing special, you proved no special level of skill, you just did old events a lot of times, whup te do, there is no glory or achievement in that.

I do not mean to seem condescending about it, I myself am working on 3 Mythics, one for me, my friend, and my GF, and I am for the most part getting stuck doing a great majority of the work, due to the other two having the inability to play often enough to keep up with things easily, so in the event we do not do Assaults on a given day or miss Salvage, I often have to do two or three runs of Salvage, and end up double or triple boxing Assaults so I can get things done toward them. It is for this very reason I realise the mediocrity of these 'challenges' laid out for us in order to obtain these weapons.

I hate your comparison by the way, the idea that people want things just because others don't have them, or they are uncommon, in all honesty I hate that mentality unless its something literally meaningless besides having something you know few have such as titles, but I know also that not a single person agrees with me on that really so its a pointless argument. In either case, the whole idea that just because most can't have a Mythic, you want one, is quite frankly insulting to me, because I find that a very greedy and selfish thing, I hate that kind of sentiment. My reasons for wanting a Murgleis are simply because I want a sword that is not only great for my RDM, but also shows my dedication to RDM, and be it as annoying as a Mythic is now, or as simple as a Relic is, my dedication would be shown all the same to me, because people would see I went out of my way to make a weapon meant specifically for RDM. In all honesty, at this point I am suffering through the annoyance of making a Mythic because the people around me want them, and, well, I am being dragged along, I may as well make my own anyways even if I don't really feel like it due to the fact I see and understand what I perceive as stupid wastes of my time that I am being made to go through in order to get it.
    1.Multiple path to obtain a weapon doesn't make the weapon rare, it makes the weapon more common. All the hardcore will finish it in a short time, and all the casuals will pay for merc to finish in the short time too. Then all the avg player who can't afford merc gonna finish it in the end too.

2.You said you want a mythic to show your dedication on RDM, that's the same mentality as "most can't have a mythic thus you want one", lol. If Mythic is as common as spark weapons, then it doesn't show any dedication at all.....anyone can spend 30 min and get one. Mythic only shows dedication because most ppl who doesn't care about their RDM won't bother to get one. If it's more common, ppl with RDM leeched to lv 99 would have one just for fun.

Personally I think ppl who's dedicated to one job, their job should stand out instead of same as everyone else's. That's how rl works, someone practiced piano for 10 years plays piano better than another person practice for 3 months.If everyone can obtain a mythic then it show zero dedication to obtain one.

Btw, I never claim anything like "everyone can't have nice thing except me mwhahahah", I said ppl who worked hard toward their goal should be rewarded, and ppl who spent tons of time/effort work toward their goal should get better reward than others. Ppl who does not invest time/effort should not have. I don't see anything selfish nor greedy with that. In fact it's vice versa. If I burn my RDM to lv 99 in 3hr and never care about it, do you think I deserve good RDM reward? I can misuse the term greedy and selfish like you, claim whoever wants easy top tier weapon without wanting to invest time are greedy too?
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 01-24-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyyigo-Tipyigo View Post
    No. Pick one. Either you do the legwork, you click all the things, you figure out the obscure or non-existent clues like an "adventurer," or you go to somebody else who has figured it all out for you and given you a hand-holding wiki.

If gameplay requires third-party sources of information, gameplay is broken.
    More like the gameplay is "broken" because it fits your POV toward broken gameplay.

This game never "require" 3rd pt sources. Wiki are written by other players too, and they write down the info without having 3rd pt source to help them. If they're given a quest, they look for where to go and what to do next by clicking everything.

Majority of the players look at 3rd pt sources because it saves time, but technically you CAN complete them without looking at wiki if you do it like other players who clear it before everyone else, which is to click all the things.

I'd say it's not very friendly nor accessable to the majority, doesn't mean it's "broken". If a quest can't be completed due to glitch, that's "broken".

Personally I need a strategy guide when I play harder games like Dark Souls, because without a guide I'd have to die over and over and over again in boss fights until I find the boss mechanics because the game doesn't tell me how to beat the boss. With a strategy it saves a lot of time for me. That doesn't mean Dark Souls has a broken gameplay. I CAN just death grind all the way to beat boss if I want to, but strategy guide saves time, thus I choose to read them.

FFXI is same deal.
    (2)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Yes if you really want a relic or mythic or emperian weapon there is a lot of work just to get the "base" weapon where it actually is usefull. For both mythic and relic this is at or almost at the end of their quest line which is lv 75. There is still a lot of time and effort to waste to get these to 99+. Thus still a lot of dedication in making it the best it can be. It can be hard at times to get anyone to help with doing these events because so many don't want to do these events anymore even if they are super easy to do at level 99.

I don't remember if you can do this yet or not but as an idea about adventure fellow npcs is being able to change their face and hair type without having to start over. Also an AI update to them. The trust mage npcs remove debuffs faster than your adventure fellow does. Even when you are in good health but have a dot on you, you might drop into the yellow before your adventure fellow takes it off. Which would be then make them still ignore the debuff and heal you instead because of how their AI works. This can be troublesome if they are low on mp.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    You said you want a mythic to show your dedication on RDM, that's the same mentality as "most can't have a mythic thus you want one", lol. If Mythic is as common as spark weapons, then it doesn't show any dedication at all.....anyone can spend 30 min and get one. Mythic only shows dedication because most ppl who doesn't care about their RDM won't bother to get one. If it's more common, ppl with RDM leeched to lv 99 would have one just for fun.
    Allow me to elaborate since you did not understand what I meant. When I say I want it to show my dedication to RDM, I am referring to the fact I would make a weapon specifically for RDM, and a blade at that. Ever since I made Excalibur every person who has seen it and said anything to me often assumes the blade was meant for my PLD rather than RDM, and I simply use it on RDM as well, which is the same thing people thought about my Almace as well, that it was for my PLD & BLU rather than RDM & I simply got extra use out of it. If I made a Murgleis no one can mistake my intentions, no one can think I mean for another job to benefit from it, the Sword would be purely for RDM and no one could ever question that fact.

Secondly, contrary to what you seem to believe, I do not want Mythics to become a weapon every single person has for all of their leached jobs any more than I want it to be a weapon class that only 1 in 10 or 1 in 20 people will ever have, I simply don't care who has it and who doesn't. I also fail to see how changing the recast on Assault takes to something like 6 hours or 8 hours through KIs, which would drive the time needed at very least down to around 25 days at best, would make it so everyone has a Mythic. The fact of the matter is you would still have Alexandrite, a ton of Assaults to do, the Kings, Odin, the Chariots, the Ichor, the Tokens, ZNMs, PW, WS Killing Blows, and Beits, before you could finish the weapon. Even if you make Assaults go by in less than 3 months, 10 days, even if you make Kings actually bareable rather than the stupid way they are now, even if you change Alexandrite to only 10k rather than 30k, its not as though a Mythic instantly becomes easier to build than a Relic, or even about the same as a Relic, the fact you need so many things from so many places and next to none of it can be bought will always make a Mythic harder than a Relic is to make, that is, if you want to associate any of this with difficulty.

Personally I think ppl who's dedicated to one job, their job should stand out instead of same as everyone else's. That's how rl works, someone practiced piano for 10 years plays piano better than another person practice for 3 months.If everyone can obtain a mythic then it show zero dedication to obtain one.
    If someone practiced piano for 10 years they would be better, yes, but thats nothing to do with this at all, this is the same as saying I played RDM for years, someone who has played it for months will not be as good. Nothing in real life demands months of time to obtain it without improving your skills or requiring much skill in the first place, and at the same time will reward you with something only a few people in the world have, it just doesn't happen in our world really so a comparison for that won't really work well.

Btw, I never claim anything like "everyone can't have nice thing except me mwhahahah", I said ppl who worked hard toward their goal should be rewarded, and ppl who spent tons of time/effort work toward their goal should get better reward than others.
    I never said that was your mentality either. I was saying that with your Ferrari comparison you made it sound as though the reason why someone would want a Mythic or a Ferrari would be because hardly anyone has one, I myself, find this to be completely wrong, and in all honesty, I would sooner sell the car to you then I would keep it for myself if I had one because I have no use for it. That is neither here nor there though, the point was simply that the way you made it sound is that people want them because they are so few and far between, which could not be further from the truth in my case, their commonality does not bother me, just like how I see Excalibur's all over the place and have not been bothered a single time, I made my Excalibur over 6 months of work, longer than the average person, and I value it greatly, no matter if 10 people have it or 10,000 people have it, I value that weapon no less.

Also a side note that I suppose probably hurts my argument a bit is that since RDMs are so few and far between themselves these days, or at least, committed RDMs, my weapon would likely be just as rare as it is now since no one would make it, the only benefit is a 30 Magic Acc upgrade, nothing more really.

Ppl who does not invest time/effort should not have. I don't see anything selfish nor greedy with that. In fact it's vice versa. If I burn my RDM to lv 99 in 3hr and never care about it, do you think I deserve good RDM reward? I can misuse the term greedy and selfish like you, claim whoever wants easy top tier weapon without wanting to invest time are greedy too?
    Well I would say people who want it to be lowered just because they want the weapons and thats that are greedy and selfish in that want, they are asking the game to be changed on the basis of gimmy gimmy, which is just as bad. What I am saying however is that if you look at the game, I doubt many people would ever say that 3 months 10 days for a single part of the overall quests required to obtain a Mythic is at all justified, just like the 30,000 Alexandrites, the 3 Kings who pop only once a Maintenance or whenever they feel like it, it seems, in all honesty the quest and all its requirements are horrible and none of it is hard to do so its literally a giant quest begging you to waste time on ancient events for a super weapon.

If you look at a Mythic, compared to Relic they made it more annoying in every way. For Relic you have to obtain 18,000 Currency, all of which comes from areas that a person can solo for 200~400 a run, breaking that down to around 300 average across 60 days. Mythics require 30,000 Alexandrites, all of which comes from areas that a person can solo for 100~200 a run, breaking that down to around 150 average across 200 days, more than triple a Relic. Relics require a minimum wait time of 14 or so days, even if you have all currency already as well as all items, Mythics require a minimum wait time of 100+ days even if you have everything else ready before touching Assaults, with nothing but them left to do. Relics require you to kill 2 NMs in Dynamis, Mythics require you to kill 4 NMs in Salvage, 1 in Einherjar, 3 in normal areas with the most impossible to predict respawn times in the game, and 3 ZNMs. Relics require you to obtain junk items to trade in along side your weapon to upgrade it, Mythics require Tokens and Ichor from level 75 events. Not to mention that Relics require Rank 6, whereas Mythics require you to complete an entire storyline. Just drawing lines between them, even if you lowered the requirements or made the Mythic requirements a bit easier, it would by no means make them as easy or easier than Relics, Alexandrite alone will see to it that unless supply is increased more than 3 times as high as it is now from runs, that they never will become as common as Relics.
    (1)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Windows game client:

Uncapping, or raising the framerate? Is this even technically possible?

Updating the graphics engine to take advantage of GPU features such as anti-aliasing? Is this even possible with the current engine?

I personally think FFXI's graphics have amazingly held up well over the years, and still look great on a small laptop screen, but on a mid-sized HD display, the game is a little rough to look at. I think a smoother/faster framerate, smoothed edges, and some of the other niceties that come from GPU acceleration would go a long way without having to re-do textures, models, etc which would understandably be an extremely time and resource consuming process.

Just curious if this is even in the realm of possibility now with PS2 officially unsupported.
    (0)

Page 6 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast