Page 69 of 297 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
    Character
    Elqplau
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    A white choco would be nice I've raised racers diggers a few with different colors yellow/red feather tips green/yellow tips etc but no white....I've Been raising them since we first got the update long ago so I've mixed and matched double colored red/red blue/red I've had almost purple black red ect lol so how bout white?lol
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It would be awesome if we got a Chocobo for a Trust that we could mount then ride!, here's to wishful thinking! ^^
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    I guess I've pissed off too many of the wrong people, or play at the wrong times, or inhabit some sort of bizarro Asura.
    Definitely - I've done every content with a collection of jobs, the "general" base will only want the path of least resistance, hence the current outrage.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Seeing that Teodor gets En-silence could Red Mage get as well please!
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Could we please have Arbitrix, Habitox and Specilox placed by the Curio Vendor Moogle(s) in there respective towns, it would make zoning back and forth from buying Keys just to trade to these Goblins less redundant.
    (2)

Character
    Bcwalk
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Warp II

With cheap warp scrolls and an unlimited warp ring with only 10min recast, there is no need for Warp2 in today's FFXI. The only use it gets nowadays is allowing someone be a complete jerk and screw you. For example, few hours ago someone in my party used it on me just before our skirmish ended so i didn't get any of my loot. Instead of completely removing the spell, could also just make it so we are given the option of returning to HP when it is cast on us. Basically, the same as when we are KO'd.
    (1)
    Last edited by Bcwalk; 10-19-2015 at 06:15 AM.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    With cheap warp scrolls and an unlimited warp ring with only 10min recast, there is no need for Warp2 in today's FFXI. The only use it gets nowadays is allowing someone be a complete jerk and screw you. For example, few hours ago someone in my party used it on me just before our skirmish ended so i didn't get any of my loot. Instead of completely removing the spell, could also just make it so we are given the option of returning to HP when it is cast on us. Basically, the same as when we are KO'd.
    I disagree, There are complete "jerk(s)" that go AFK which they need to be removed or everyone else would/could suffer by loosing loot, in this case just don't play with BLMs or go AFK.
    (0)

Character
    Bcwalk
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Avoid blm and /blm or just afk myself? That's your solution? So dumb...but you do have a good point about the afk'ers. For that, just make it so the option to take it or not only lasts a minute or 2. Problem fixed, unless they're sitting there watching the screen while afk then they aren't technically "afk" so you lose your justification in using it anyway.
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Avoid blm and /blm or just afk myself? That's your solution? So dumb...but you do have a good point about the afk'ers. For that, just make it so the option to take it or not only lasts a minute or 2. Problem fixed, unless they're sitting there watching the screen while afk then they aren't technically "afk" so you lose your justification in using it anyway.
    in this case just DON'T play with BLMs or go AFK. Key word is DON'T, also it wasn't a direct attack on "you" so no need to take it personal.
    I agree if the option had a short timer without an option being made within that time frame said person would get warped anyways. ^^
    (1)

Player
    Would it be possible to reduce the repop time for all Abyssea timed-pop NMs ?
    The fights don't last long at all but the process of waiting 10~20min each time because you're missing one KI to pop a boss gets old real fast when farming for empy, and that's even worse if someone else is farming the same NMs.
    (4)

Page 69 of 297 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast