Page 63 of 297 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
    Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    I tried to find materials for my AF quests today. For several of the pieces, I couldn't find a single item. I thought maybe I could just bite the bullet and buy the materials and try to find someone to craft them but none of the materials to make those were available on the AH either. This is just demoralizing. Just let us bypass this step and throw gil or imperial coins at the NPC.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this bug with the RoV Mission's?

Yeah, can anyone else confirm there having an issue of not receiving the cutscene with there characters for the Rhapsodies mission "Ever Forward" upon clicking the Aht-urhgan's Whitegate Palace Door and nothing happens! But you zone into your home city {present day} and get the presumably next cs in the storyline even though you know you didn't get the previous mission storyline complted??

{Thanks for the responses, if any!}

This is based on the way ffxiclopedia has the layout in missions shown, Just so you know!}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 09-04-2015 at 09:17 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

You need to go further in ToAU missions. There's a "split path" for that Rhapsodies mission so to speak, but it all revolves around you not being past a certain point. Essentially, Aphmau needs to be "in" whitegate and not out in a field or dungeon somewhere.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Yeah, I had that happen I had to go to that dungeon outside of whitegate (name is blanking on me atm) and do next quest. Then I tried the palace door and it worked.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Yeah, I had that happen I had to go to that dungeon outside of whitegate (name is blanking on me atm) and do next quest. Then I tried the palace door and it worked.
    Yeah, think this may be it Olor, thanks you two for replies this far!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 09-04-2015 at 09:18 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    This isn't a direct QoL improvement, but it's something I would really like to have added...

Please make a way to turn off the "NEW CHALLENGE" graphic that pops up on Timed Records of Eminence quests. I'd also like to see the Escha Bead/Silt pouches be applied to an existing chat filter, or new filter. I've turned them all on and I still see people spamming them. It'd be nice to be able to filter some of this stuff out.
    (3)

Would it be possible to finally be able to use items inside our mog house? It would be nice to be able to take that one magic scroll that you've been holding in your mog house inventory and use it without having to zone out of your mog house.
    (1)

Another suggestion I have, but I'm not sure how it would work with summoner and beast, but would it be possible to have our pets out either inside of our mog house or mog garden? For example, our automaton could either be sitting in a corner/bed/chair or somewhere dancing. Our wyvern could be perched on top of something or laying down somewhere. For summoners maybe if they have carby out have carby doing something.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogolist View Post
    Would it be possible to finally be able to use items inside our mog house? It would be nice to be able to take that one magic scroll that you've been holding in your mog house inventory and use it without having to zone out of your mog house.
    I think they want you to use your little mog island for that.
    (0)

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    Can we add a Goblin Mystery Box to our Mog Gardens?
    (2)

Page 63 of 297 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast