Page 62 of 297 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanfrano View Post
    I know this is an old request but could we have an option to play in borderless windowed mode?
    Along with a bar to adjust brightness ingame.
    Windows 10 pro basically does this Border-less with my ffxi game all except for the title bar at the top of the screen that lingers there permanently while I'm playing the ffxi game!

Just wish there was an option under the ffxi's own config tool to hide the Final Fantasy XI title bar at the top of the screen allowing more of the game graphics screen to be shown behind it and pops back up only after it is highlighted with your computers arrow allowing you to click on minimize button if needed to be honest!
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 08-12-2015 at 05:35 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just pointing out a few typo's for fun?

SE i noticed these typo's in the Forum Top >English Forums >Updates >Version Updates Aug 5, 2015 (JST) Version Update <<<{thread}.

You have Barthundra listed twice in the listing of this post of item related section:

Hasim in Lower Jeuno (H-9) will now sell the following items: Cure IV / Curaga II / Curaga III / Silena / Stona / Viruna / Cursna / Protect III / Protectra II / Protectra III / Shell III / Shellra / Shellra II / Shellra III / Barfire / Barblizzard / Baraero / Barstone / Barthunder / Barwater / Barfira / Barblizzara /Baraera / Barstonra / "Barthundra / Barthundra" / Barwatera / Barsleep / Barpoison / Barparalyze /Barblind / Barsilence / Barsleepra / Barpoisonra / Barparalyzra / Barblindra / Barsilencera /Barpetrify / Barvirus / Barpetra / Barvira / Gain-VIT / Gain-MND / Gain-AGI / Gain-CHR / Gain-STR / Gain-INT / Gain-DEX / Boost-VIT / Boost-MND / Boost-AGI / Boost-CHR / Boost-STR / Boost-INT / Boost-DEX /Inundation / Addle / Holy / Banishga II

{What was the 2nd Barthundra supposed to be if anything??}

This typo in the event section with a misplacing of the letter p with spacing: Katsunaga in Mhaura (G-10) now displays new types of fish when inquiring about types of fish that "thep layer" has reeled in. {Obvious seen correction: the player}

Now I was wondering what happened to those who have pointed this type of stuff out in the past on previous SE news posted threads as well??
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

I saw with the FFXIV release in Korea happeneing, they have a different subscription option, on top of the 30-day one. They have a 30-hour subscription, which is priced a bit lower than the 30-day one. Since I only get one day a week to play, I generally only play less than 30 hours a month. Why does only Asia get such a subscription model? I've only seen it for MMOs in China and Korea. I would love this sort of thing.

http://mmoculture.com/2015/08/final-...n-south-korea/
    (2)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

4. 08-23-2015 11:53 PM

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Now that we can see the status effect icons of other players, having different icons for stun, bind, and terror would be helpful.
    (3)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Could we get an; Buy all Key item(s) option and remove the extra dialogue when talking with Dimmian in Eastern Adoulin (E-6) after you talk with them the first time, Please and thank you.
    (5)

7. 08-25-2015 03:26 PM

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    In a similar manner to mannequins, would it be possible to have a weapon rack? I'd love to be able to put my old (but still kept for sentimental reasons!) elemental staves on display for example. A simple wooden stand, placed in the Mog House....

Art.
    (0)

Character
    Athen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Would it be possible to add a search feature to equipment sets, such as a command or an option in the equipment sets menu? I think that equipment sets were long overdue and very helpful, but, as an example, if you have multiple sets using the same piece of gear, a way to find where the piece is referenced (such as if you're replacing it with a better piece) is currently limited to checking all of your sets one-by-one and looking for the outdated piece. A way to output something like "[X gear] was found in equipment set #3" via a search result would be very helpful in keeping equipment sets updated and current!
    (0)

Phial of Fantasia like in FFXIV. I would gladly pay for the option to do a race change. Bored of Looking at the same character for 12 years. I realize I could easily level a mule up but I just don't have it in me to re-do all the missions again. I would even settle for just picking a new hairstyle, but would be nice to have more than the 2 choices in the character creation.
    (1)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by pangaea View Post
    Phial of Fantasia like in FFXIV. I would gladly pay for the option to do a race change. Bored of Looking at the same character for 12 years. I realize I could easily level a mule up but I just don't have it in me to re-do all the missions again. I would even settle for just picking a new hairstyle, but would be nice to have more than the 2 choices in the character creation.
    Yes, many in the ffxi game have wanted this for years for the same reasons or some of the same reasons you mentioned as for mine would be a gender change on the same old main character from a female character to a male game character and would love it if I could do this before I quit the game by march of 2016 including complete everything in the game because of promising my family, friends and my fellow church members that I'd work on my real life since promising them that this game is ending by march 2016 as well.
    (0)

Character
    Llink
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The ability to search for an item your main or mules have and where it's located: example search item "Oxblood" results Mule3 Mog Sack quantity 2.
    (3)

Page 62 of 297 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast