Page 61 of 297 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
    Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    I agree with this in the timing to being able to go inside to gathering items to complete tasks to get things done... Also another reduction on pricing of the cosmo-cleanse couldn't hurt i'm betting at this point with all the changes happening..
    !!!!!
    Also lower the time on TOAU AF quests. No reason it should take a week to get the whole set anymore. Campaign weapnskills should be able to be quested..Like why doesn't RNG and THF have bloody quarrel already>.< always found it to be abit odd the some jobs don't have a A+ in their job specific skills hint hint SMN.
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekuz View Post
    How About lower the time to get the Cosmo-Cleanse? You can enter dynamis or salvage every time you want right now... why can't you do the same thing with limbus?
    Dynamis is a normal zone which can hold as many people as any regular zone.
    Salvage is instanced, but more than 1 instance can exist at the same time.
    Each Limbus zone is instanced and exactly 1 instance can exist at any time. You go in, everyone else is locked out.

That's why you need a lockout timer on Limbus.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Dynamis is a normal zone which can hold as many people as any regular zone.
    Salvage is instanced, but more than 1 instance can exist at the same time.
    Each Limbus zone is instanced and exactly 1 instance can exist at any time. You go in, everyone else is locked out.

That's why you need a lockout timer on Limbus.
    Yeah but i'm sure it could be fixed, changed, redone at some point? Dynamas used to have the same problem as limbus years ago but now with all the changes, monsters added with a touch of higher level's, processing in dyna, time hour glass was a solid item in dyna leaders hands breaking into duplicates until it eventually became a permanent KI item, etc. with all those changes dyna was transformed into a different entrance form of a battlefield and i'd say if the FFXI crew wanted to do it with assuming many touch ups, they probably could change it over to be a workable situation for all to enter.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-26-2015 at 01:49 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Grand Ideas for changes to Aht Urhgan Missions 46 & 17, Can we do it Please?

Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    !!!!!
    Also lower the time on TOAU AF quests. No reason it should take a week to get the whole set anymore. Campaign weapon skills should be able to be quested..Like why doesn't RNG and THF have bloody quarrel already>.< always found it to be a bit odd that some jobs don't have a A+ in their job specific skills hint hint SMN.
    BB>Wallace since you mentioned Aht Urhgan quests, I'll add to that with I wish they would make a change to the Aht Urhgan Mission 46: Imperial Coronation where you have to pick out equipping some appropriate gears or rather an appropriate Body piece of gear which is the same as you had to do for Aht Urhgan Mission 17: Guests of the Empire.

Umm... Basically what I was trying to say is there should be more gear options past old max cap level 75 with gear selection options shown to be stopping at that level as well [since it's like everyone says we're being past the years of 2007>2014 anymore<{whatever}] since we even have newer looking gears or redone gears all the way up to there I-level's counterparts like Reforged Empyreans, Reforged Relics, Reforged Artifacts, even lower level gears that never got there +1 counterparts but now exist through unity/other methods with an I-Level version on the upgraded type of their regular versions of that gear type or gear set which should be added to work for these two missions progression. I'm also sure the Adoulin Councilor's Garb would fit into the gears you could be wearing for this mission's 46 cut-scenery of the Imperial Coronation.

Also could add more gear description Titles that would be fitting into seeking the more gears that fit into those categories, like for the reforged blue mage empyrean body >Hashishin Mintan< & <Hashishin Mintan +1> could be White with Blue speckled silver Embroidery or White with a Blue Speckled Pattern for instance.

Now for the main reason I started this article is because i'm having a problem remembering which equipment title I choose for an option on the body pattern/embroidery piece to wear and I have /checked back with the two Salem Sentinels NPC's that should be giving a hint as to what the selection was that I had chosen but instead I just get text from Naja Salaheem stating something about not being late for the Imperial Coronation with giving her a bad reputational impression. I actually wish there was an option from naja to reset and being able re-choose or have her after a period of time asking you did you change your mind on the type of clothes you wanted to select to wear to the imperial coronation in her fashionable tone of voice way thus I could finally complete this mission easier into finally get it done. ;0
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-28-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I know this keeps happening to me but has anyone noticed this as well on POL websit!?

^*website*

The YouTube Live Vana'dial video playing in small window at the upper right-side inside a border box while looking at your screen of the USA www.playonline.com website does not have a volume adjustment feature's anymore as it will just play silently but here is the thing after jumping in my game of ffxi or doing something else with looking at web pages of my chrome tabs up after a time even with it in the background the sound will jump in and just blast my apartment or blast my ears off if i have my head phones on.
    I have checked on all other stuff it could be but I keep coming back to the fact it has to be the websites defaults with no volume adjustments to adjust it anymore?

While i'm at it why isn't there a volume adjustment options yet to our in game play-online viewer first log-in screen to log onto the pol viewer screen but once your past it and logged onto the viewer then the volume adjustments exist for that section of the viewer and further options for volume adjustments upon getting logged into ffxi??

"SE can you get that fixed on the Pol's website???"
    {As I tend to leave that website up for a reminder of current events or current news + new posts that may arise}

I moved this post here in fear that it some-how might not be noticed under the now closed thread I had just posted it in like yesterday.
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-18-2015 at 12:29 AM.

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    ^*website*

The YouTube Live Vana'dial video playing in small window at the upper right-side inside a border box while looking at your screen of the USA www.playonline.com website does not have a volume adjustment feature's anymore as it will just play silently but here is the thing after jumping in my game of ffxi or doing something else with looking at web pages of my chrome tabs up after a time even with it in the background the sound will jump in and just blast my apartment or blast my ears off if i have my head phones on.
    I have checked on all other stuff it could be but I keep coming back to the fact it has to be the websites defaults with no volume adjustments to adjust it anymore?

While i'm at it why isn't there a volume adjustment options yet to our in game play-online viewer first log-in screen to log onto the pol viewer screen but once your past it and logged onto the viewer then the volume adjustments exist for that section of the viewer and further options for volume adjustments upon getting logged into ffxi??

"SE can you get that fixed on the Pol's website???"
    {As I tend to leave that website up for a reminder of current events or current news + new posts that may arise}

I moved this post here in fear that it some-how might not be noticed under the now closed thread I had just posted it in like yesterday.
    Yeah, That's happened to me a couple of times. 4:00 AM and all of the sudden FFXI music is randomly blasting out of my office. It's woke me up twice now. Super annoying.
    (1)

So, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, or if people are still interested in Ballista. But now that we have Lockstyle can we implement this feature into the game so that way we can swap out gear? I know that the movement penalty was for people that abused it and broke the lock-on during matches. But to have a True Uncapped match against people that know their jobs, might be fun? It can be done so that Lockstyle takes effect with the current gear you have equipped at the start of the match, and remains locked until the match is over or you leave the zone. If you rejoin the match from zoning out, your equipment locks the moment to take an Aggressive/Supportive Action on one of the people playing. Just a thought, I miss watching the Ballista Tournaments of long ago.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    So, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, or if people are still interested in Ballista. But now that we have Lockstyle can we implement this feature into the game so that way we can swap out gear? I know that the movement penalty was for people that abused it and broke the lock-on during matches. But to have a True Uncapped match against people that know their jobs, might be fun? It can be done so that Lockstyle takes effect with the current gear you have equipped at the start of the match, and remains locked until the match is over or you leave the zone. If you rejoin the match from zoning out, your equipment locks the moment to take an Aggressive/Supportive Action on one of the people playing. Just a thought, I miss watching the Ballista Tournaments of long ago.
    So do I but they just simply disappeared from most everyone's interest list with all of the other content out that came to pass..
    (0)

Player
    I know this is an old request but could we have an option to play in borderless windowed mode?
    Along with a bar to adjust brightness ingame.
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'd love it if we could get an item that allowed us to use the costumes arising from monster abilities (such as Rani's Enthrall)...no real point to it, but I'd like running around town as a Caturae :-)

Art.
    (0)

Page 61 of 297 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast