Page 48 of 297 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Members/Players Real life Birthdays falling on the 11th of Nov.

So i was thinking this might be cool to have in game celebrations of of everyone's real life birthdays by receiving something from A.M.E.N. or the MMHU which could be done by delivery box or another method. The idea came to me first back when we received mog pells or other items and I think one of those past event gift items was in a shape of a present that took out of your Mog Houses Received box. Anywho, I Was thinking since FFXI is basically celebrating its Birthday on November 11th why not do something even more grand for those who also having there birthdays falling on that very same day?

Side Note: My Birthday Just so Happens to fall on the 11th of November every year as well.

So, what do you SE/Dev teams do you think this could be done on a grand scale of thing's to come in november?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-30-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    we should be able to /shout, /yell, /say and access the menu while we are dead just as you can in FFXIV

also we should be able to see a list of EVERYONE in the linkshell and who joined and who left, just as we can do so in FFXIV.

also shorten the recast time on summoning your wyvern for Dragoon, every other pet job can summon their pet instantly, if drg dies they have to wait 20 minutes, the timer needs to be shortened.
    (6)

Um I agree the wyvern recast needs to be shortened but only summoner can "summon pet instantly."

I've had plenty of times in content like (say) walk of echoes where my pet gets caught in a insta KO AOE right after I summon it and I basically sit there for almost 3 minutes wishing I could do something.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I really do think what this game needs more than anything is just a face-lift for its battle interface that clearly identifies different enhancements and enfeebles as they exists on party members and other targets. That would improve my quality of life on this game more than anything else would. Because constantly having to watch the chat log and scroll up through battle spam to identify different ailments and effects as they occur is a huge pain. As is trying to figure out the magical combination of filters that helps the most in this regard.
    (4)

Character
    Lep
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Nation Mission cancel feature

I would like to cancel Nation Missions as a way to work around my stuck mission, much like Assault and Campaign missions. Have a wait period like next Conquest Tally to take on a new Mission. Not sure if this suggestion has been made, but if so, I add my interest to any previous mention.
    (0)

When choosing from a list (atma, waypoints, porter moogles, etc) could we get more than three lines to choose from at a time?
    (1)

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    When choosing from a list (atma, waypoints, porter moogles, etc) could we get more than three lines to choose from at a time?
    That would be nice I agree. The magian trial selections can be tedious as well.

I suspect it has to do with the engine the game uses or something and can only process so many choices at once. That's the only logical reason I can come up with as to why they make the selection processes on this game so convoluted.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    I suspect it has to do with the engine the game uses or something and can only process so many choices at once.
    It's probably because they think people play at a 640x480 resolution and/or on PS2, and they can't figure out dynamic window resizing.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by nagikosei View Post
    I would like to cancel Nation Missions as a way to work around my stuck mission, much like Assault and Campaign missions. Have a wait period like next Conquest Tally to take on a new Mission. Not sure if this suggestion has been made, but if so, I add my interest to any previous mention.
    That might fix my glitch where I've been stuck on Lightbringer for a year now, and the NPCs talk as if I've completed it, but I can't turn in the mission completion because I haven't gotten the KIs or killed the NMs in Uggalepih, and the KIs to spawn them won't let me collect them.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

um.. I couldn't get this be reported under the intended thread but it's here now.

I saw the kid npc Janta-Jonta in windurst waters fall through the floor right in front of edge the Cookers Guild Sales-store exactly where the edge of the huge four plie-tile's corners meet of the wooden tiles and watched him pop up slower at the opposite side about same position dropped as it was coming backup which is the side where "Timbre Timbers" is located at 1:20 am CST my time did it continuously for about a good five minutes at least if not more.. I attempted to get screen shots of him falling down but it was to instant on the fall to capture it but i did manage to finally catch some pics of him coming back up with his head above the floor bored while his body was still below as if coming up some stairs from out of the water. This happened Sunday nov. 8th. Just thought the dev team should know of it happening...Thanks.

Hmm daylights savings time ended Nov. 2nd ... is still cst then?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-08-2014 at 05:10 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 48 of 297 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast