Page 45 of 297 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tijae
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 60
    My request is petty, and likely echoed, but just to rile s'more noise: Character creation re-customization. Race I might expect to be permanent, and it seems in-game marriage still factors in sex, but I don't immediately see how changing any other feature would impact gameplay.

It's been a sour taste in my mouth since I created my namesake character that I chose a medium height, but didn't realize until afterward that these approximations are based more on Japanese averages, and that what I was looking for was "tall".

So, charge for it or what have you, but allow means to change characters' features. Taking sex as one such, change in-game marriage to be independent of character features.
    (1)

Character
    Paugue
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Now that we have Home Point crystals displayed on the map, which I really find useful, I would ask if it is possible to add the same functionality to the abyssea conflux crystals? I would like to see on the map where the crystals are and which number is which.
    (8)

Quote Originally Posted by Paugue View Post
    Now that we have Home Point crystals displayed on the map, which I really find useful, I would ask if it is possible to add the same functionality to the abyssea conflux crystals? I would like to see on the map where the crystals are and which number is which.
    this is a great idea.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Paugue View Post
    I agree. Waypoints, too.
    (2)

Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    we should be able to /shout, /yell, /say and access the menu while we are dead just as you can in FFXIV

also we should be able to see a list of EVERYONE in the linkshell and who joined and who left, just as we can do so in FFXIV.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just stated the obvious and like the change of an idea to be included in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifaran View Post
    we should be able to /shout, /yell, /say and access the menu while we are dead just as you can in FFXIV

also we should be able to see a list of EVERYONE in the linkshell and who joined and who left, just as we can do so in FFXIV.
    Some Might just say to you: Then way don't just stay playing FFXIV instead of dabbling in ffxi. {you know i'm right about this with some peeps here} ;-) well I guess SE/Dev-team wants to keep some things different about ffxi instead of turning it into another ffxiv game would be my guess as to why they might not do this but liking the idea none the less.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 09-19-2014 at 09:53 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Ideas for more snack/desert recipes to be included in the game.

Can we have Smores as a recipe in game? i'm sure folks can think of other snack idea recipes to be included in the game?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 09-19-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Can we have Smores as a recipe in game? i'm sure folks can think of other snack idea recipes to be included in the game?
    I'd like to see job specific food (anything to bring some life into crafting is good actually) thinking silly things along the line of random name, sugarmuffin for dnc, that gives enhanced samba stats....like....longer duration or more hp drained till the food effect runs out.
    (3)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Quote Originally Posted by Rifaran View Post

You already posted that in this thread, word for word. We get your point.
    (2)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Could we get the recast timer on Nexus Cape from 20 hours down to 10 minutes Like the Warp ring is please.

(10)

Page 45 of 297 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast