Page 33 of 297 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    People on shiva still do at least the Easter and mummor. Maybe Halloween as well. Lol shows when you stopped doing the buffalo event, predatory. It hasn't been the original version for years now which sucks cause I would rather get randomly warped while whacking on a giant buffalo instead of trying to get matching buffaloes to a moogle any day. The items are still a good way for people to get a weapon for Abby red procs they normally wouldn't have access to.
    (0)

I wish they would remove party requirements for mission battlefields.

I'm currently stuck on Adoulin mission 2-17 and can't even attempt the fight solo because you are forced to enter with 3 other people. And considering my luck with WotG I'll probably be stuck on this mission for a very long time not even being able to enter.

It's those nonsensical retarded 3 person Campaign Ops all over again. Which I've yet to even experience because again no one wants to do the damn things.
    (0)

Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    can we get a Cutscene viewer? like maybe a new area or something that allows you to view all cutscenes that you have previously scene. I mean instead of having to go to each zone, we could have one area to watch all the cutscenes in.

also in the Records of Eminence there seems to be an oversight, if you go to Combat (Region) and go to Original Areas 2, there is no Subjugation for Zeruhn Mines. Why is that? I suppose it's a mistake?

also could you put Iron Plates and Colorless Souls into the login points events?
    (1)

i like doing the holiday events that they hold, i've been doing them mostly.

thanks for putting savory shank for 3k login points i like that (Finally)
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    I'm currently stuck on Adoulin mission 2-17 and can't even attempt the fight solo because you are forced to enter with 3 other people. And considering my luck with WotG I'll probably be stuck on this mission for a very long time not even being able to enter.
    Be proactive and shout for people. Let them know that they get 10k bayld for entering to help, if they've already beaten the fight. While it's not a large incentive atm, bayld might be in more demand after this next update, with new gear, and Geo/Run Ergon weapons possibly using large amounts of it.
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifaran View Post
    also in the Records of Eminence there seems to be an oversight, if you go to Combat (Region) and go to Original Areas 2, there is no Subjugation for Zeruhn Mines. Why is that? I suppose it's a mistake?
    I'm guessing this is because there are no NMs in the Mines - unless anyone knows of one?

Art.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Be proactive and shout for people.
    Oh man so many years wasted just waiting at the entrance of dungeons expecting people to appear out of thin air to help me. Why didn't I ever think about shouting in town for help before?

Whyyyyyy?! orz
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Lemme alter my suggestion than, for someone of your caliber.

Be proactive and bitch about it on some forums, that'll get you the attention you so deserve.

Better? Hope the actual suggestion (mentioning 10k bayld reward) might actually help someone, since I've seen many that had no idea such a thing had been implimented for SoA AF and mission battles.
    (0)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Oh man so many years wasted just waiting at the entrance of dungeons expecting people to appear out of thin air to help me. Why didn't I ever think about shouting in town for help before?

Whyyyyyy?! orz
    Just standing there works. I don't know how many times I've opened the 3-mage gate for people on my way to do some farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifaran View Post
    can we get a Cutscene viewer? like maybe a new area or something that allows you to view all cutscenes that you have previously scene. I mean instead of having to go to each zone, we could have one area to watch all the cutscenes in.
    I think they have said in the past that the cutscenes are tied to the zones they take place in themselves. I would love to watch storyline missions straight through (using my character) but it might not be mechanically feasible to move everything around.
    (0)
    Last edited by Xantavia; 05-10-2014 at 08:42 PM.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Lol someone missed the sarcasm in raydeus post. Though only one of the two who replied.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just a Curious One?

Well I'm lucky my holiday events post missed a lil bit of the sarcasm and thought feast of swords was about to start this week?

now a lot of those holiday events will hold you to opening up room which you really don't have to put past weapons, armor, furnishings, etc. just so you won't be getting them again which does suck but I wonder if SE would ever get the event npc's such as the moogles to realize you all ready have that item obtained but they are just sitting in the event item storage npc or on a moogle storage slip as to not have to have it sitting in your inventory, taking up space just to avoid not getting those same items again and it be smarter and more convenient if you could just leave them on the storage slip or npc and knows you got it there while out get the newer item or items.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 33 of 297 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast