Page 31 of 297 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I don't see how trust NPCs could possibly do lamp floors. Why don't they just remove lamps from normal Nyzul - seems like it would be less of a programming headache.
    I'm assuming an extra option in the lamp dialog for 'same time' floors that would allow you to leave NPCs there. For instance the current way would be changed to something like...

The Runic Lamp appears to need to be activated at the same time as all others on this floor.
    -Activate Lamp
    -Leave Lion at Lamp
    -Leave Prishe at Lamp
    -Leave Ulmia at Lamp
    -Ignore Lamp
    By picking to leave a NPC they would automatically be activated upon the player choosing to activate one.

So far as orders go I think that one they just don't bother with changing. In either case I won't disagree that it does seem like it'd be difficult to do with what limited AI the Trust NPCs have.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Here's one for soloing Nyzul Isle!?

How about an introduction in allowing more tags to be procured to do the floors solo on top of all that has been suggested but I also know you would hate to leave the floors and come back to it, specially if you are in the between floors that qualify your run up floors as completed.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 05-03-2014 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Was going to add this line to my post: Come Visit my The Reason to why most chocobo riding or Anything chocobo related seems dead anymore Thread.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    why not just make it so you can exit at any floor and have your disk recorded for that floor if you are completed to that one? Or have your disk record the last floor you completed so if you got lamps on say 22 you could exit and get help then come back to floor 22 and work your way up again, the whole five floor thing seems kind of ridiculous for the solo environment this game seems to be heading for
    (1)

Character
    Bluez
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Simple suggestion.

Add 2 additional ??? points to Behemoth's Dominion so that at the end of the
    login campaign you don't have to wait 3 hours in line to fight.
    (4)

Player
    Yes, please.
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    That is the main reason i dont do HNM pops from logins anymore. tired of a mad rush at the end to pop those. The only reason i could see multiple ??? being a prob is i think king behemoth still hits everyone. imagine 3 KBs out meteoring everone at once

And also bout guild holidays. its pretty stupid when there is a holiday (you dont have to be at work) but the npc is still there (at work) what is the point of these anyways is there a mega stocking event that happens after the holiday is over?
    (0)

Usually the day after the holiday is when the price of everything is the cheapest and they do APPEAR to restock, but it might be that they restock after hours too. Either way they could just as easily get around that by having an unlimited amount of everything and have it be a set of price for guild and nonguild members, after all what is the point of joining the guild if eventually you'll be paying just as much for it as nonmembers?
    (1)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Quote Originally Posted by bluez2885 View Post
    Add 2 additional ??? points to Behemoth's Dominion so that at the end of the
    login campaign you don't have to wait 3 hours in line to fight.
    I'd suggest that you use login points before then end and then pop them before the rush.... but I am human too and always scramble at the last minute to use the points as well so I know why it happens.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

9. 05-06-2014 03:19 PM

Character
    Bluez
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    That is the main reason i dont do HNM pops from logins anymore. tired of a mad rush at the end to pop those. The only reason i could see multiple ??? being a prob is i think king behemoth still hits everyone. imagine 3 KBs out meteoring everone at once

And also bout guild holidays. its pretty stupid when there is a holiday (you dont have to be at work) but the npc is still there (at work) what is the point of these anyways is there a mega stocking event that happens after the holiday is over?

I thought about that too. There really needs to be 3 ??? adds. Just as you exit tunnel on either side put a ??? that only spawns Behemoth. Then in the back corners 1 on each side, another ??? that spawns only KB. That would keep everyone distanced from one another, and keep the lines short.
    (1)

Player
    SE has said the holidays are for additional realism & to make the game feel more alive I believe.
    (1)

Page 31 of 297 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast