Page 25 of 297 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I still found it pretty playable at lv99 pre-ilvl, but ilvl gear breaks things quite a bit. I would like a lv99 cap option that doesn't allow gear with an item level. But considering they're adding somethign to circumvent the need to even play official matches, I'm interpreting this as "we don't give a crap about it." Stuff like ballista and brenner and belligerency could have been a lot more successful with just a little bit more effort, it's a shame they couldn't put that in. They were almost there with belligerency, as you can get "rewards" from it, the problem is none of the rewards are visible gear nor are they any good, so there is no incentive for players to be gladiators (even though monipulators actually benefit from having their belligerency flag on)
    This never really was a PvP game, it was just something they added that people got bored with fairly quickly.
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    :3

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REMOVE LOTTERY NMs and make them all just str8 up timed spawns PLEASE!

:3
    Or better yet make all nms forced pop with the triggers dropping of normal mobs of their type or in the same family
    (2)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Most got bored with some because SE stopped having tournaments.
    (0)

Greetings, everyone.

The development team realizes that needing 5-6 people to open the door in Halvung with the Operating Lever is not quite fitting for solo play, and they will be looking to address this to make it easier to solo Aht Urhgan missions.

While I don’t have a specific implementation date to share at the moment, once I have follow-up information I will be sure to share.
    (17)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone.

The development team realizes that needing 5-6 people to open the door in Halvung with the Operating Lever is not quite fitting for solo play, and they will be looking to address this to make it easier to solo Aht Urhgan missions.

While I don’t have a specific implementation date to share at the moment, once I have follow-up information I will be sure to share.
    Oh gee, thank you. I'll almost forgive you for ignoring the pet thread

(Just kidding, I forgive you, I know it's the devs ignoring it, not you)
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    While they are at it, can they finally make the doors in Eldieme Necropolis soloable?
    (10)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    While they are at it, can they finally make the doors in Eldieme Necropolis soloable?
    I may have mentioned it in this thread, but I'd be OK if they implemented something like the rocks in Kuftal Tunnel where they switch at certain times of the day. With a partner you could still travel at your own pace, but if all you have it solo, you could get just wait a little bit.
    (1)

Player
    Any chance the crystal petrifacts from Voidwatch could be put to some use? It'd really be nice if we could trade them in for kinetic units.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambtor View Post
    Any chance the crystal petrifacts from Voidwatch could be put to some use? It'd really be nice if we could trade them in for kinetic units.
    Before Adoulin there was a plan for them, I've still 5 stacks in my room, waiting.
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I would like to send all the drops off aby nms to my mules. because let's face it. iron plates etc clog up my inventory with stuff I may or may not ever use, so why not make it so I can send them to my mule? Or even better yet just make it so everything non-augmented could be sent within account
    (0)

Page 25 of 297 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast