Page 196 of 296 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2954
    Character
    Teimoli
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Clear up the mass of people selling content for gil on Asura. I'm back from 6 months and it is god awful. I'm willing to bet that most of the server is just the same people multi-boxing and selling said content.

This is simply not fun, and nothing like what the game describes itself as being. It has gone so far past its original concept and principles of adventuring and meeting challenges with new people. Now it is about how much gil you have, in a very isolated world.
    Definitely this. The amount of mercenary services is outrageous and the majority of the people offering them are most likely botting and/or hacking as well. I believe mercenary services should fall under "3.2 Disruption. You may not in any way disrupt or interfere with the Game experience of other players, including the disruption of SQUARE ENIX’s computers and servers" of the FFXI User Agreement. I know my game experience is disrupted by all the constant selling of PL, CP, drops, clears, etc. I can barely play the game because everyone just buys their way through it instead of grouping up to complete a task now.
    (5)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...my-econ-health

@Teimoli & Sirmarki : Jump on board, I started this crusade long ago.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you want to server transfer we'd happily welcome you on Shiva <3
    (2)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    There needs to be an npc that holds storage slips.
    (1)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    - Quests need to be updated to take HQ items. (Example: When your get your sea gorgets you can only trade in the nq steel gorget and not the steel gorget +1. This is the same for the silver odi.)

- All materials need to be able to stack to 999.

- All currency need to stack to 999.

- Page 2 & 3 added to the AH to allow players to sell another 16 items at a time.

- Option to buy 99 Voidwatch cells at a time at voidwatcher npc and not 12 at a time..

- Voidwatch cells and phase displacers stack to 999.

- Pulse weapons drop rate increased from 1/500 to 1/200 in void watch.

- Option to trade 9000 void watch crystals for a pulse weapon/armor at goblin.

- Merit points cap from 75 to 999999.

- Remove merit point cap increase via spending merits.

- If merit point cap isn't increased then fix merit point gain to popureri in voidwatch exp reward. (Aren't getting popureri in voidwatch when obtaining limit points.)

- Leaving a battlefield dead will auto raise you upon exiting.

edit:

- Skill up pages need to stack from 12 to 999.
    (2)
    Last edited by Venat; 03-03-2020 at 06:24 AM.

In addition to being able to buy 99 void watch cells at once like above make it so we can trade stacks to the rift once and have it count down like voidstones. The trading once each time is very unnecessary.

Do something about event skipped, with respect its our business if we want to face tank and ignore a threat and be "killed" or better yet make all the old zones mobs non aggro since being ilvl 119 or technically beyond that in gear doesnt make any sense for lvl 80 mobs to be attacking us when we are classed as 130+ odd or w/e.

Have a pop up at the end of a high tier battlefield offering to replace the KI or the ability to set it on auto replace with the NPC assuming you have available merits. OR make the ki permanent and the cost at the relevant battlefield deducts the merits.
    (1)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I would like to recommend that all available augments obtainable through the Oseem NPC be overhauled to function in a much less frustrating way.
    The proper way for these augments to occur, without the massive frustration that is the current status of interacting with Oseem, is for the applicable equipment to attain augments the same way JSE cape augments are obtained with the Ambuscade upgrade system.
    (2)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Everything under 99 is broken. It is like the real endgame begins ilvl100-119. Therefore, can we allow.....

-Trust to lvl with the player, meaning their lvl, HP, & MP are refreshed like the player?
    -Reduce Treasure Casket RoE to 5?
    -Increase Campaign [S] exp to rival the broken exp you get solo?
    -Allow Monipulators in [S] areas?
    -Allow Monipulators to team up with players and/or other Monipulators to lvl?
    -Ability to choose spawn point
    -Ability to return to feretory
    -Some new Trust?

I know the thinking is "What is done cannot be undone" While "What is done, is not done," but, > 99 is so broken...Does it matter? 1-99 is only a race to get to 119 so you can do the endgame.
    (1)
    Last edited by Beastorizer; 03-04-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Character
    Ethalio
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Please make the following items storable at an NPC:
    • Unity NM items, e.g. Heiligtum's Moss.
    • Simulacrum Segments from Skirmish.

In order to revive WotG areas I'd welcome the following changes:
    • Apex Monsters in remote WotG areas.
    • BattleChocobo Mount: buyable with Medal of Altana and 500k Allied Notes.
    • Make Ancient currency buyable with Allied Notes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ethalio; 03-11-2020 at 02:04 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Please make Copper vouchers exchangeable between characters on the same account?

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.
    (5)

Page 196 of 296 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast