Page 193 of 297 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2962
    Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Giving BST dual wield?

I use a scythe on occasions, but it seems like 2 axes are native to BST.
    (2)

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    1) Mounts are cool and everything, but why couldn't you guys take the time to actually make it look like the characters are riding the mount (like Chocobos) rather than just sitting on it..? It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If you're not going to take the time to make something look good, why did you even bother?

2) Please make SoA quest rewards and rewards from the newest HTMB sendable to characters on the same account. I did the quests because I had/wanted to, but I don't have the space for all of the rewards anymore and throwing it away seems like a waste. Likewise with HTMB rewards... it's neat, but I don't have space for all of this garbage from Odin, Cait Sith, Alexander and Lilith and it would be nice to store it on a mule until I need/want to use the gear some day.
    (2)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by radarbabyeater View Post
    1) Mounts are cool and everything, but why couldn't you guys take the time to actually make it look like the characters are riding the mount (like Chocobos) rather than just sitting on it..? It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If you're not going to take the time to make something look good, why did you even bother?
    Look, you are aware they are using an architecture of something that came out in 2001? Given the budget they have, and the limited dev kits for the ps2 that are out--as that's required to do any development on FFXI--they are doing a fantastic job. IDK if you played back in 2003, but the devs now are more transparent and open with what they do. Rather than complain about small animations, it would be more prudent to come up with real suggestions, like your second statement.
    (1)

Player
    Old FFXI development:

We will add content we are 100% happy with, no matter how long it takes and how starved the players are because of that.

New FFXI development:

We will add as much content as we can, as fast as we can and we will lower artistic standards a little to that end.

I fully support how they do things right now, they have way less staff and they are trying to give as much value for the sub as they can. I love all the mounts, some of the ride animations are a bit janky but it is what it is. If they had a zero tolerance policy you would not have them at all.

We get more updates for our sub now than we ever have in the past.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Old FFXI development:

We will add content we are 100% happy with, no matter how long it takes and how starved the players are because of that.

New FFXI development:

We will add as much content as we can, as fast as we can and we will lower artistic standards a little to that end.

I fully support how they do things right now, they have way less staff and they are trying to give as much value for the sub as they can. I love all the mounts, some of the ride animations are a bit janky but it is what it is. If they had a zero tolerance policy you would not have them at all.

We get more updates for our sub now than we ever have in the past.
    Well I took some issue with the initial tone of that first "new dev" sentence, but the rest of the statement made up for it.
    (1)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Artistic standards? Excluding GM gear pre abby, I never saw gear that emitted an aura or had wings. What about Reisemanja's realistic look? I think they did a very good job with the game and, given there are limited ps2 dev kits to help code for this game, they are doing just fine. Remember this game came out early 2000's and is still breathing. Rather than getting upset over the graphics, perhaps you should take into context what is going on.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (I never really considered : p to be "tongue sticking out" but i guess the rest of the internet doesn't agree with me)
    (0)

Character
    Dibble
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Can we have NPC purchased Pet Items (Biscuits, Jugs, Automaton Oil) stack to 99, please.
    (4)
    NIN is not even one of my three jobs on char profile - GJ SE!

Character
    Naytan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Had a GM call earlier this week, was asked to leave feedback on forums but I didn't know where to post it. Figured I'd post here. Good experience and faster than expected response time.

Also since this is a suggestion post, maybe a GM feedback section(unless I'm missing it somewhere).
    (1)

Player
    Add a simple quest (that can be done at any time) so players can open the 3 mage door alone, you added quests to open the other player required doors so do the same here. This is so annoying for players that dare to pick Windy as their starting nation.

If you skip 3-2 (which you allow players to do) they can't get this done before the mission where the gate is needed to be passed. At a bare minimum, don't let players skip 3-2 anymore.
    (1)

Page 193 of 297 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast