Page 189 of 297 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2962
    Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Also, on a more realistic note, maybe put Pinch of pungent powder III in the login campaigns? The other 2 are there, the 3rd is not.

Or maybe give us a HNM baby costume that is not a consumable, but a costume. These things are difficult to come by on the AH.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    Please make the Beastmen/Kindred Seal/Crest/etc guy take more than one type at a time like Ephemeral Moogles take more than one type of crystal!
    Hello, Suteru!

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll consider changing Shami and Shemo so that they can accept trades containing multiple types of seals, at once.
    (6)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Lucor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello, Suteru!

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll consider changing Shami and Shemo so that they can accept trades containing multiple types of seals, at once.
    I would recommend doing the same for Monisette with the REM's Tale chapters as well.
    (3)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Make ultimate weapons rank points available to be farmed just like neck and su5.
    Makes no sense why it's excluded.
    People will join dyn D groups way faster and there would be more activity in yells for people joining them instead of people just selling mid boss clears.
    Makes absolute no sense.
    Add it to the list of rank point farming inside of dyn D.
    Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Please raise "Prelate Key" drop rate from tonberry chopper/stabber and slasher. I need a key to open granite door for sandy mission 8.2 : Lightbringer.
    I'm killing theses monsters for some hours each day and i still got none. I heard a trick : target a monster past the door and the monster will come to you and open the door. I tried but no luck, I cannot target any monster.
    So please raise the drop rate or put it as key item as you did for garlaige citadel doors or eldieme necropolis or from a quest like altepa doors. Otherwise add to to cruor moogles. I want to advance in my missions but cannot.
    So please do something and thanks for reading me.
    (1)

Player
    There is absolutely no way you're killing "many" of these and not getting the key. You either have it already and don't know it, or you're dramatically overstating the time spent.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 08-29-2019 at 07:55 AM.

7. 08-29-2019 08:38 AM

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniks View Post
    I'm killing theses monsters for some hours each day and i still got none.
    /itemsearch "Prelate Key"

?
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Got it right now.
    It tooks me 5 days killing theses monsters around 3h each day.
    Maybe spending that time is not much for you and SE, but it means a lot for me.
    I hope it'll take me less time next time i need to pass this door or the other one wich need also a prelate key.
    (1)

Character
    Dibble
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I haven't been able to get into Unity chat for about a week (Yoran-Oran on Asura). I can even get in this morning after maintenance, so it's not (necessarily) an AFK problem.

Can the dev team please look at either:

a) removing the RoE objectives related to unity chat
    b) increasing the capacity of unity chat
    c) increasing the "requirements" for joining the chat
    (4)
    NIN is not even one of my three jobs on char profile - GJ SE!

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Now, I know basically nobody cares and you'll probably never do this, but:

Can you please make the following changes to PvP?
    1- Remove the gear swap penalty
    2- Enforce lockstyle for all players, which will eliminate blinking which is the primary reason for the gear change penalty.

Thank you. This is one of those things that put off a lot of people who even thought of maybe trying Ballista, the fact that they couldn't use gear macros at all, in a game that generally heavily revolves around it. The addition of Lockstyle could have solved this problem but the penalty remains to this day.
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 09-30-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Page 189 of 297 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast