Page 187 of 296 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2955
    Character
    Mujhaid
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Will Beastmaster ever be updated to where the master can stand behind the monster and use abilities for their pet instead of having to stand directly beside the pet? BSM was fine before it was nerfed even though there were a lot of people jumping on the band wagon when Sinister Rain came into play.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Will Beastmaster ever be updated to where the master can stand behind the monster and use abilities for their pet instead of having to stand directly beside the pet? BSM was fine before it was nerfed even though there were a lot of people jumping on the band wagon when Sinister Rain came into play.
    I hope so, being repeatedly knocked back by monsters that do so is a very frustrating experience on BST.

Especially when trying to ready move, or even heal the pet.

Trying to reward my pet yesterday in such a battle just resulted in a lot of
    "Out of range"
    "Out of range"
    "Out of range"... Messages...

.. and one dead pet.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

mog garden gear

the mog garden gear. can it be made useful?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    the mog garden gear. can it be made useful?
    It already is useful, as lockstyle gear.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    The Adventure Campaign rings are great, (Echad Ring).

May I suggest giving Monstrosity some type of exp appreciation boost as-well.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Do you players think Square Enix reads this topic thread? Seems like they concentrate on the thread responses under the FFXI digest - - - > > > http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...46-FFXI-Digest

Anyhow I would like to propose an improvement that would be a significant quality of life upgrade for everyone connecting to Omen content. -> https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Omen <-

Since the introduction of S. Astral Detritus ( https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/S._Astral_Detritus ) there has been a fierce reluctance surrounding a large segment of players to cooperate concerning Mystical canteen K.I. consumption.

Inclusion frequency is down a lot. Due to the current, primitive, way Square Enix has introduced the Crystal of Swart Astral Detritus item to Omen treasure, multi-player activity is diminished. Excitement is diminished. Boss encounters are diminished. Capability to reforge AF from +2 to +3 is diminished. Point blank it is BAD for this to persist as it currently is.

So HERE is the fix:

Voucher items are created to handle the S.astral distribution concerning Omen (this could work in fantastic way for Dynamis{D} too, but let's focus on Omen first).
    S.Astral voucher ~ SE can name these whatever the heck they like but you get the idea ~ are traded to the Goblin Coelestrox NPC in Reisenjima for a reward of proposing 4-5 S.Astral per voucher.
    S.Astral voucher are obtained GLOBALLY by anyone within the instance of the Omen battlefield WHEN the omen battlefield issues the rewards for a AF Reforge Card. https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Omen#Omens_Currency
    It's an automatic 100% corresponding interface attachment. Your team proc's a reward for a Job Card and when that happens everyone obtains S.Astral voucher for each Job Card rewarded in their own inventory as a personal treasure.

This needs to be done. Square Enix needs to take a programming perspective and philosophy of facilitating inclusiveness for our community with the intellectual realization that content can not be designed that degenerates multiplayer activities in a MMO format.
    (0)
    Last edited by TullemoreAsuraFFXI; 07-14-2019 at 08:27 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Multi-player activity is diminished. Excitement is diminished. Boss encounters are diminished.
    I think you have mercs to blame for that one, more than anything.

Someone pays 2m for a Ginsen, the only item they want from Tenzen. They now no longer need that battle, and the possibility of people getting together and doing it the 'traditional way' has been removed.
    More people standing around in town, with nothing to do.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    The point i'm attempting to get across is that players with a single account who are not prone to merc have degenerated Omen content into a labor camp activity done solo with trusts specifically due to the way Square Enix has inserted S.Astrals into the game. Because of this environment those who wish to acquire anything else from Omen content other than S.Astrals have opportunities and team creations greatly diminished.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I think you have mercs to blame for that one, more than anything.

Someone pays 2m for a Ginsen, the only item they want from Tenzen. They now no longer need that battle, and the possibility of people getting together and doing it the 'traditional way' has been removed.
    More people standing around in town, with nothing to do.
    What? People pay for tenzen clears? The easiest HTMB in the game? Please direct me to the people paying for this so I can make money.
    (0)

Player
    You don't pay for the clear you pay for the luck of the drop. Rather than doing 10 Tenzen and wasting an hour you just buy the drop.

It's -very- easy to kill but you could do dozens and not get the drop. Waste of time.
    (0)

Page 187 of 296 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast