Page 172 of 297 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2962
    Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    My other suggestion is to find a social ls, usually that's the best place to start and get help if you're just starting out
    (0)

Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Omen Suggestion

Is posible make omen cards sellable similar to Dynamis-D items?.

Omen items are mandatory for dynamis wave 2 and 3. The gear requeriments can exceed the 1250 accuracy. The HQ abjurations like Emicho, Argosy, Adhemar or perfect herc set, val set can't reach these levels of stats.

Using Omen gear set bonus is the only way to hit 1300 - 1350 accuracy before buffs/food.

I put my WAR as example having Argosy +1, Emicho +1, ambuscade +2 ver, val set with 35 attack/accuracy, can barely hit 1200 accuracy.

My petition please make Omen-Card sellables or make a Single-Player version of omen to allow us progress in our jobs without external "help"
    (1)

Player
    Please make expended orbs auto drop out of inventory.

It's really annoying to go get a second orb, warp back to the pop, and realize you didnt get the orb because you still have the expended one in your inventory.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Please make expended orbs auto drop out of inventory.

It's really annoying to go get a second orb, warp back to the pop, and realize you didnt get the orb because you still have the expended one in your inventory.
    I may be wrong, but don't new players gain some fame by trading back their old/used orb?
    (0)

Player
    I have never heard of that, I did take a year break though so they may have snuck it in.

Fun Fact for the day, spellcheck does not recognize the past tense of "sneak" as a word.
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-16-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    This sounds like it ought to be doable.

Please add some form of Config option to aggregate damage. When we use a weaponskill it doesn't look like:

Ketaru uses Chant du Cygne.
    The Poor Defenseless Monster takes 2000 points of damage.

It is presented as:
    Ketaru uses Chant du Cygne.
    The Poor Defenseless Monster takes 12000 points of damage.

So how about, rather than our chat logs looking like:

Ketaru hits the Poor Defenseless Monster for 500 points of damage.
    Additional Effect: The Poor Defenseless Monster takes 100 additional points of damage.
    Additional Effect: The Poor Defenseless Monster takes 100 additional points of damage.

...one attack round be condensed to:

Ketaru hits the Poor Defenseless Monster 4 times for 2000 total points of damage.
    Additional Effect: The Poor Defenseless Monster takes 400 additional points of damage.

Different forms of Haste are so easy to stack now and multihits easy to come by, the chat log just goes flying by, even if it's alleviated by splitting it into two windows. It would be nice for it to be less congested while still allowing us to view this information.
    (2)
    Last edited by Ketaru; 11-12-2018 at 06:41 AM.
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Best QoL I could think of for the moment would be removing the fee for server transfers altogether and reducing the sub cost to $5/mo with no additional expense for mules.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriha View Post
    Best QoL I could think of for the moment would be removing the fee for server transfers altogether and reducing the sub cost to $5/mo with no additional expense for mules.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHA
    /deepbreath
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    XD

I'm sorry, but I'd rather pay my $50/mon* and keep the servers paid-for and running for as long as possible. There's no reason to lower the normal monthly fees that would justify the risk of losing this game entirely IMO. I've never used the server transfer service, but assuming that it's a per-character fee, I wouldn't mind seeing them add an option so that you could move as many chars as you want to the same destination server for one rate. Make it double the cost of a single transfer to reduce the financial impact on them, and it'd still be worthwhile for those moving 2+ characters at once.

* 2x accounts w/ 7x characters + wardrobes 3&4 on each account. Yes, I really am fine paying that much for a game this old simply because I love it enough to do so. ^^
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm glad you find humor in your own addiction, but to the outsider looking in, the update history for the past year+ is pretty minimal despite charging more than most other sub-based MMOs (with mules in mind). Removing transfer fees is also about encouraging people off dead servers since SE won't merge or get with the times on cross-server matchmaking for the game, while a singular merge doesn't guarantee the person would find a good home in their new spot, either. "Just go to Asura!" is not the solution, since for every success story, I pretty much hear a negative about overcrowding, no one helping newbies, mercing being the only way to get things done, and so on.

I'd change my tune about the sub fee if it actually seemed like SE was consistently putting their best foot forward, but let's be real, they want us all to jump to XIV already. Meanwhile, transfer fees just remain an archaic cash grab that typically punishes players for factors outside their control if they have to utilize it.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriha View Post
    I'm glad you find humor in your own addiction, but to the outsider looking in, the update history for the past year+ is pretty minimal despite charging more than most other sub-based MMOs (with mules in mind). Removing transfer fees is also about encouraging people off dead servers since SE won't merge or get with the times on cross-server matchmaking for the game, while a singular merge doesn't guarantee the person would find a good home in their new spot, either. "Just go to Asura!" is not the solution, since for every success story, I pretty much hear a negative about overcrowding, no one helping newbies, mercing being the only way to get things done, and so on.

I'd change my tune about the sub fee if it actually seemed like SE was consistently putting their best foot forward, but let's be real, they want us all to jump to XIV already. Meanwhile, transfer fees just remain an archaic cash grab that typically punishes players for factors outside their control if they have to utilize it.
    I do find humor in it, and I appreciated the laugh. Work is sucking today. >_< lol

Barring a couple glaring issues to me personally, (like the mishandling of BST,) I'm pretty impressed with what the current tiny devteam has been able to accomplish in recent years given how little they have to work with. This game is on life-support at this point, and we are the ones paying the electric bill to keep it alive.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 172 of 297 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast